[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
I was viciously attacked in two skeptics forums : UFO's / Aliens / ET's - Page 4 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

I was viciously attacked in two skeptics forums

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

Re: I was viciously attacked in two skeptics forums

Postby August West » 07 Feb 2012, 13:10

See folks, Craig is revealing his level of intellect, with each new post he sounds more like a troubled child with Tourette's syndrome.

Don't worry, Craig, people in here aren't reading my posts and realizing you don't know what you're talking about. I'm sure they're reading YOUR posts and realizing you don't know what you're talking about.

So it seems Craig is just too darn smart to learn anything about aliens from a guy like me. He mockingly talks about "basking in the glow of [my] unquestioned knowledge". He goes so far as to state that I am "full of sh*t", that I am not actually an alien abductee. That is his expert opinion. After all, I'm not "unsure" I was abducted, or "worried I'm loosing [sic] my marbles", which is how all alien abductees act, at least according to Craig Browning, alien abductee expert at large.

You know who wasn't as smart as Craig Browning? Budd Hopkins. Budd was regarded as the most important alien abduction researcher in the world, his recent passing has left a huge void in this area of research. As with the passing of Budd's colleague Dr. John Mack, Budd's loss is immeasurable. Thankfully, we have his research.

But Budd Hopkins wasn't as smart as Craig Browning, because Budd Hopkins stated that my family's experiences were "an important abduction case". Where did Budd Hopkins state that? He stated that on CNN's Larry King Live.

Budd heard about our case, I spoke to Budd on the phone several times, both myself and my brother, and Budd realized we were telling the truth. Unlike Craig. Budd came to my home, along with another researcher of note, and for days they investigated our case extensively. We put them up at a local Bed and Breakfast, but after documenting our case during the day, he was our dinner guest each night. And what a dinner guest he was, he sat in the chair I'm sitting in now, we drank my wine and told me things that were just astonishing, he was at the center of all of this. For example, he was telling me about a case where the person was abducted in the 1920s. I had no idea that alien abduction in the modern era started that early. He was fascinating, and he was so convinced our case was genuine, and important, that he briefly said so on Larry King, before he was interrupted.

Budd was an enormous help to my and my entire family, and we will always be grateful to him.

Of course, according to Craig, Budd was only "cosigning my delusion", it seems. Guess we all can't be the expert ol' Craig here is.
August West

Postby Jayhawker30 » 07 Feb 2012, 15:18

I am not spamming, for this is relevant.
Jayhawker30

Postby ProfWag » 07 Feb 2012, 21:46

ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 07 Feb 2012, 22:27

Found the thread on the Skeptic forum. Looks like OP was banned and his posts deleted, but you can get the gist from when he was quoted.

http://www.skepticforum.mu.nu/viewtopic ... 90&t=12898
Arouet

Postby Arouet » 07 Feb 2012, 22:32

Here's the skeptic friend's forum one: OP was banned but posts still there:

http://www.skepticfriends.org/forum/top ... hichpage=1
Arouet

Postby August West » 07 Feb 2012, 23:18

Professor Wag, well done, sir. Yes, that is us. How did you manage to find that? I'm impressed by your effort.
August West

Postby August West » 07 Feb 2012, 23:28

Arouet, well done as well, although I'm disappointed they deleted all my posts. That place was not remotely interested in giving my experiences a fair hearing. In fact, from the get-go the moderator accused me of being a sock-puppet for a previous poster.

lol I had forgotten I invented the word "sargasm"...when a person is overly enjoying being sarcastic to the point of sexual pleasure...silly, but apt. COPYRIGHTED
August West

Postby ProfWag » 08 Feb 2012, 00:49

ProfWag

Postby August West » 25 Mar 2012, 04:52

yep, you can google. is that how you became a professor?
August West

Postby Mistislav D'ralle » 26 Mar 2014, 11:34

Mistislav D'ralle

Postby Schrodinger's Cat » 26 Mar 2014, 21:19

Schrodinger's Cat

Postby Schrodinger's Cat » 27 Mar 2014, 04:27

Schrodinger's Cat

Postby SydneyPSIder » 27 Mar 2014, 11:23

Since we're on the topic, re the notion of bringing a translator and a printer, I don't know why aliens would need to keep abducting people and probing them in mysterious ways to find out how their bodies worked, all they would have to do is disguise themselves and walk into any med school bookstore and buy up all the detailed medical textbooks -- with pictures -- that they needed. Or levitate them out of there or break in at night, etc.

So then there's the theories that their DNA is decaying or some such rot and they need our DNA to sort themselves out...
SydneyPSIder

Postby Schrodinger's Cat » 27 Mar 2014, 12:15

Schrodinger's Cat

Postby SydneyPSIder » 27 Mar 2014, 12:52

then there's my critique of the idea of parallel evolution producing bipedal 'greys' with rotating cuff shoulders, forward-facing eyes, human face, opposable thumbs etc -- given that our appearance is descended directly from tree-dwelling primates with forward facing eyes to spot and pick fruit, spade fingernails instead of claws to open the fruit up, opposable thumbs simply to hang on to branches, rotating shoulder joints to swing through the trees (dogs and cats don't have these), and bipedalism evolving in the last 5 million years or so due to the Kenyan Rift opening up and trapping some tree dwelling chimps on the savannah side, who had to learn to run to hunt down prey. So of course aliens from Sirius had this exact same path of evolution, apart from going on to invent faster than light space travel etc.
SydneyPSIder

PreviousNext

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's