View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

What UFO Disclore really means: IMPORTANT

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

What UFO Disclore really means: IMPORTANT

Postby Mystery » 10 Sep 2011, 02:59

More and more UFOs are being seen all around the world in the recent years and it is becoming an accepted fact by an increasing part of the population. You can find many proofs by searching the internet. What does that really mean? Although I recently became aware of this phenomenon of alien contact, I had no clue whatsoever about their intentions of what kind of impact it could have. I just came across a book from an outside perspective that brings a LOT of answers about what is happening, and a warming.

First, most people cannot do the difference between a spiritual experience and an extra-terrestrial experience. Thus, it is easy for them to make us believe their interventions are divine and for our greater good.

Second, a greater technological evolution doesn't mean a greater spiritual evolution. In that matter, they are very similar to us. Our technological development didn't bring greater spiritual development; however it did bring a greater need for restraint and responsibility.

Third, spiritually evolved people do not seek to intervene and influence other nations. The first ones to reach new territories are always resource explorers and those seeking business and trade opportunities. Thus, it is to assume these are the people currently visiting our planet, for their own benefits and opportunities.

The situation is similar to when the European arrived to America with promises of greater technologies and wealth, and we all know what happened. Except that this time, we are the natives.

You can read the complete book Allies of Humanity for free on this website. A must read.
http://www.alliesofhumanity.org
Transform From Within to Achieve Concrete Results
User avatar
Mystery
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 24 Dec 2010, 22:02






Re: What UFO Disclore really means: IMPORTANT

Postby Craig Browning » 11 Sep 2011, 00:39

For starters I do believe that life exists beyond the earth, it would be ignorant as well as arrogant to think otherwise given the size of the Universe and scientific probability; who is to say that the same or similar combinations of events didn't happen on another roaming sphere off in the distance?

I also believe that it is plausible for the earth to have been visited. It's even possible that early visitors were the "Gods" of our more distant ancestors and were likewise the "Sons of Heaven" that came to the earth in order to make "Wives" of the human women as noted in the Old Testament. In fact there are other ancient accounts that support this very idea that can be found in cave drawings as well as the traditions of various cultures -- the pygmy people and dogman clans being at the top of the list.

Ignoring my personal adventures around UFO studies and actual encounters I would lean towards belief of visitation and even the possibility of government-based cover-up. . . but only to a limited degree. The obfuscation being required for a time because of the social dynamics/ ramifications that would be known should "proof" of such things surface; especially in those early post-war years when Americans (in particular) were so deeply vested in religion. To shatter that element too quickly and too directly would result in extreme panic and loss of life not to mention some very dangerous bigotry (even now many religious groups look at UFO & ET issues as being "Satanic' and the "green people" as being the fallen. . . of course they do this with everything they don't want to understand and aren't ready to conquer and manipulate. Regardless, we're talking Powder Keg).

I cannot accept the idea that there is an ET conspiracy for taking over the planet even though there could be room for the whole cosmic conflict thing and earth has been caught-up in such. That could, hypothetically speaking, result in our being 'invaded" and turned into slaves for the Lizard People. . . but then I never was a big fan of the re-do of V.
User avatar
Craig Browning
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 05:20
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: What UFO Disclore really means: IMPORTANT

Postby Mystery » 11 Sep 2011, 01:10

According to what is said in that book, they are not taking over the planet. They don't want us to destroy it because it is precious in biology and natural resources.

In some way, you could compare it with OTAN going into Libya. They go there to help... but while being there, they also work on their own personal interests and benefits. That's the nature of life.

And about the "slavery" thing, the financial system is already holding us in slavery. All they would have to do is to centralize the power by influencing key leaders... but the financial system is also collapsing.
Transform From Within to Achieve Concrete Results
User avatar
Mystery
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 24 Dec 2010, 22:02

Re: What UFO Disclore really means: IMPORTANT

Postby Elhardt » 11 Sep 2011, 05:46

I'm not completely sure what the point of the thread is since it seemed to bring in all kinds of baseless speculations related to alien motives. Nobody knows their motives. If there were some kind of official disclosure, for instance a speech by a U.S. president, it just wouldn't change much. People will still get up in the morning and go to work. There will be the typical deniers who will still refuse to believe. Religions will still go on as usual. The biggest problem it would cause is in science, as it would be a major problem for Darwian evolution. We're told if we were to replay the tape of evolution that we'd end up looking totally different. But aliens with humanoid bodies would disprove the whole random mutation nonsense. And if they're genetically compatible with us, that would really be the nail in the coffin. We'd now be forced into common creation or interventionist theories.

In the video below where lots of military people talk about UFOs messing with our missile bases, they speculate towards the end what alien motives might be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtmpaM0PqyI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONsrx67le4Q
User avatar
Elhardt
 
Posts: 13
Joined: 26 Jul 2011, 10:34

Re: What UFO Disclore really means: IMPORTANT

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 11 Sep 2011, 08:05

Elhardt wrote:I'm not completely sure what the point of the thread is since it seemed to bring in all kinds of baseless speculations related to alien motives. Nobody knows their motives. If there were some kind of official disclosure, for instance a speech by a U.S. president, it just wouldn't change much. People will still get up in the morning and go to work. There will be the typical deniers who will still refuse to believe. Religions will still go on as usual. The biggest problem it would cause is in science, as it would be a major problem for Darwian evolution. We're told if we were to replay the tape of evolution that we'd end up looking totally different. But aliens with humanoid bodies would disprove the whole random mutation nonsense. And if they're genetically compatible with us, that would really be the nail in the coffin. We'd now be forced into common creation or interventionist theories.


In the video below where lots of military people talk about UFOs messing with our missile bases, they speculate towards the end what alien motives might be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtmpaM0PqyI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONsrx67le4Q



At last, something quick and new. The impact on evolutionary theory if the Earth is not a closed system affects everything. Even if we were contacted by non-bipedals with Levonucleic acid, panspermia gains plausibility, the more so the more similarities there are. Personally I suspect cellular life arrived on earth in comets billions of years ago, after already evolving for x billion years elsewhere.

The effects on physics, at the very simplest, could give us access to the planets, or the stars. At deeper levels, they would have more atrophysical observations, and they might have a consistent cosmology based on more observations. They might know of new principles of nature of which we are ignorant

I intend to watch these, Elhardt, and to read the book in your original post, Mystery. I will comment then
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
User avatar
Twain Shakespeare
 
Posts: 375
Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 05:19
Location: El Paso Del Norte on the sunny Jornada del Muerta

Re: What UFO Disclore really means: IMPORTANT

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 11 Sep 2011, 08:36

Okay, the synchronicity is getting too bizaare. I had just read the blog "What UFO Disclore really means: IMPORTANT" right before I watched this.

Anunnaki & Nibiru - Racial DNA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZlD-7vz7MI


I need to follow up the bio stats from the director of the human genome project. If true, that is the mind blowing new "fact" of the year
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
User avatar
Twain Shakespeare
 
Posts: 375
Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 05:19
Location: El Paso Del Norte on the sunny Jornada del Muerta

Re: What UFO Disclore really means: IMPORTANT

Postby Craig Browning » 12 Sep 2011, 00:54

Aliens with humanoid form isn't really that far-fetched given the mathematical odds as well as the possibility that similar combinations of ingredients hit the same type of host. The majority of the humanesque ET types are only sort-of humanoid and not totally like us, if we are to go with the various stereotypes out there. We do have rare tales about those that are more "Lizard-like" as well as a few that supposedly offer a more "insect" sense of physical resemblance, they just don't have the same PR team working for them that the Grey's managed to get.

While science would have to reconsider a whole lot of things as well as give-up tons of assumptions or once embraced dynamics, I still say that Religion, particularly the Abrahamic cults, are going to have some huge issues beginning with the expansion of assumed evil by the various fanatics (they're different form us and therefore have to be evil and not trusted). Then we will see this evolve into the stereotypical "we've got to save their souls" which likewise means other modes of conquests which usually means the religionists will be trying to find a way to exploit and gain advantage through the ET connection. . . look at how they've managed to "master" all the other satanic things that have come along in the past 200 years :twisted:

Society as a whole will have to grow-up and while I believe such transitioning wouldn't be overly difficult once obstructions (such as I just covered) are handled, I think it will still result in a great deal of incidental death be it from suicide, the elderly not being able to handle the shock, and of course a small smattering of murder -- it's just how humans are. Adding to that issue however, would be the overly enthusiastic fools, most of whom will be wearing Star Wars or Star Trek regalia when they finally get to meet the real ET types. . . said visitors seeing all kinds of invitations to Sci-Fi as well as Science exhibitions. I'm certain they will have plenty to laugh about behind our backs when it comes to how silly we can be.

It will be a most interesting day when this happens. . . I don't recall the name of the novel but beware of cute rabbit-like aliens, they really do have ulterior motives and once we catch on as to their breeding nature, it will be too late. :twisted:
User avatar
Craig Browning
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 05:20
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: What UFO Disclore really means: IMPORTANT

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 12 Sep 2011, 01:42

Craig Browning wrote:It will be a most interesting day when this happens. . . I don't recall the name of the novel but beware of cute rabbit-like aliens, they really do have ulterior motives and once we catch on as to their breeding nature, it will be too late. :twisted:



Quozl
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
User avatar
Twain Shakespeare
 
Posts: 375
Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 05:19
Location: El Paso Del Norte on the sunny Jornada del Muerta

Re: What UFO Disclore really means: IMPORTANT

Postby Craig Browning » 12 Sep 2011, 01:47

Twain Shakespeare wrote:
Craig Browning wrote:It will be a most interesting day when this happens. . . I don't recall the name of the novel but beware of cute rabbit-like aliens, they really do have ulterior motives and once we catch on as to their breeding nature, it will be too late. :twisted:



Quozl


THANK YOU!

I couldn't remember that for the life of me (and not a single search revealed it).
User avatar
Craig Browning
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 05:20
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: What UFO Disclore really means: IMPORTANT

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 12 Sep 2011, 17:56

Twain Shakespeare wrote:Okay, the synchronicity is getting too bizaare. I had just read the blog "What UFO Disclore really means: IMPORTANT" right before I watched this.

Anunnaki & Nibiru - Racial DNA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZlD-7vz7MI


I need to follow up the bio stats from the director of the human genome project. If true, that is the mind blowing new "fact" of the year



The factoid retailed in the video linked above was an alleged comment by Craig Venter. I have not found it, and stopped looking when i found it he claims to have created living DNA in the lab, but he killed it.

Studies over the last few years indicate the "percentage genetic difference" between humans and other chimps depends on what you count as a difference, and possibly on deeper methodological problems. Coclusion: Be more skeptical of quoted genetic stats out of context (You should see how the Christian and Hindu creationists came to opposite conclusions from the same data.)

Last, this ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denisova_hominin ) accounts for the differences between the three genetic oceans of "sapiens". That pleases me. I have been unhappy with African Eve's journalistic rep as mothering genocidal gentle Ben killers. Long live interspecies copulation!
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
User avatar
Twain Shakespeare
 
Posts: 375
Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 05:19
Location: El Paso Del Norte on the sunny Jornada del Muerta

Re: What UFO Disclore really means: IMPORTANT

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 12 Sep 2011, 18:15

Craig Browning wrote:Aliens with humanoid form isn't really that far-fetched given the mathematical odds as well as the possibility that similar combinations of ingredients hit the same type of host. The majority of the humanesque ET types are only sort-of humanoid and not totally like us, if we are to go with the various stereotypes out there. We do have rare tales about those that are more "Lizard-like" as well as a few that supposedly offer a more "insect" sense of physical resemblance, they just don't have the same PR team working for them that the Grey's managed to get.


It will be a most interesting day when this happens. . . I don't recall the name of the novel but beware of cute rabbit-like aliens, they really do have ulterior motives and once we catch on as to their breeding nature, it will be too late. :twisted:



As I said, I accept "weak panspermia" (and would not be surprised if strong panspermia is valid) but, within those very narrowly indicated limits, I still use the neodarwinian theory.

That said, the bipedal bilaterralism of the greys and the rest are the strongest reason I have against believing the extraterrestial theory of "close encounters". I will grant the theory that our form constitutes an optimum is "elegant", but I consider beauty and elegance to be bad qualities to look for in science in a messy universe dimly understood.

At the extreme tho, consider the forms intelligent life based on other chemicals than ours might take in conditions as diverse as superheated super jovians and superfrozen oort clouds. Since, Craig, you have indicated some love of science fiction, consider the discussion of the broad limits of variation possible in body plans suitable for wielding technology in Robert Sawyer's Calculating God. (Whales may be poets par excellence, but no number of whales will ever screw in a light bulb)
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
User avatar
Twain Shakespeare
 
Posts: 375
Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 05:19
Location: El Paso Del Norte on the sunny Jornada del Muerta

Re: What UFO Disclore really means: IMPORTANT

Postby Craig Browning » 13 Sep 2011, 01:01

It has been my experience that animals are far more "Human" than most of the homosapiens I know; they certainly express those elements of spiritual balance so many cultures talk about and never seem to find :lol:

"Intelligent Life" is a concept that really breaks-down and limits one's perceptions. If we think about it most insects display a level of intelligence humans can't replicate, we can see similar "talents" exhibited in other animal forms, especially when it comes to the pseudo-cultural state most such species live in; how they tend to their young and at times, the young of other species. How they seem to take things as they come rather than worrying about what might be or for that matter, the whole "possession" thing.

It's going to be interesting; the day our Extraterrestrial Friends finally do come out of the closet and reveal themselves, however that may end up happening. On one level I believe it very likely that they already have in some rather subtle ways, but that may just be wishful thinking. :lol:
User avatar
Craig Browning
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 05:20
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: What UFO Disclore really means: IMPORTANT

Postby ProfWag » 13 Sep 2011, 01:50

Craig Browning wrote: If we think about it most insects display a level of intelligence humans can't replicate,

Is it "intelligence" or is it "instinct" or is it something else entirely? I guess I've seen a fly do some pretty smart stuff, right before he flies into that huge spider web...
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: What UFO Disclore really means: IMPORTANT

Postby Craig Browning » 14 Sep 2011, 03:42

ProfWag wrote:
Craig Browning wrote: If we think about it most insects display a level of intelligence humans can't replicate,

Is it "intelligence" or is it "instinct" or is it something else entirely? I guess I've seen a fly do some pretty smart stuff, right before he flies into that huge spider web...


I was mainly focused on the engineering aspects of the insect world.
User avatar
Craig Browning
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 05:20
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: What UFO Disclore really means: IMPORTANT

Postby ProfWag » 14 Sep 2011, 09:07

Craig Browning wrote:
ProfWag wrote:
Craig Browning wrote: If we think about it most insects display a level of intelligence humans can't replicate,

Is it "intelligence" or is it "instinct" or is it something else entirely? I guess I've seen a fly do some pretty smart stuff, right before he flies into that huge spider web...


I was mainly focused on the engineering aspects of the insect world.

Oh, sorry I misinterpreted that. In that case, look at that spider web that caught the fly--quite intelligent indeed!
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Next

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests