View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

More Proof on UFOs

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

Re: More Proof on UFOs

Postby Arouet » 12 Dec 2012, 14:01

Much better to wait for something big to happen and then say "see! that's what I was talking about!" (sorry Misha: but secret predictions aren't that impressive!)
Arouet

Postby Misha » 12 Dec 2012, 16:35

Arouet wrote:Much better to wait for something big to happen and then say "see! that's what I was talking about!" (sorry Misha: but secret predictions aren't that impressive!)

Agreed, Arouet. I won't do this. Here's where I am at. I am waiting for one more subtle event and I will state what I think is happening or will continue to happen. If this is okay with you guys let me know. If not then I will stay quiet.
Misha

Postby Arouet » 12 Dec 2012, 20:07

Fair enough!
Arouet

Postby Misha » 12 Dec 2012, 23:41

Arouet wrote:Fair enough!

Thanks, Arouet.
Misha

Postby really? » 12 Dec 2012, 23:41

That's fair
really?

Postby Misha » 12 Dec 2012, 23:49

really? wrote:That's fair

Much appreciated, Really.
Misha

Postby Misha » 19 Dec 2012, 16:24

I thought I would post to reassure the members that I am keeping a close eye on what I think might/will happen. This might take some time, but when I see what I'm looking for I will post my thoughts. Promise.
Misha

Postby Misha » 27 Jan 2013, 22:57

Just a reminder that I am still looking for what I think is tangible.
Misha

Postby really? » 27 Jan 2013, 23:22

Misha wrote:Just a reminder that I am still looking for what I think is tangible.

I haven't forgotten. People place importance on things that aren't important after all. Tangible isn't good enough. It has to be both tangible and profound from the start. Meaning something that would be recognizable as such by all of humanity, not just you.
really?

Postby Misha » 28 Jan 2013, 01:57

really? wrote:
Misha wrote:Just a reminder that I am still looking for what I think is tangible.

I haven't forgotten. People place importance on things that aren't important after all. Tangible isn't good enough. It has to be both tangible and profound from the start. Meaning something that would be recognizable as such by all of humanity, not just you.

I see you want to play the ole semantic card, Really. For starters tangible as defined by the Oxford dictionary:

Definition of tangible
adjective

perceptible by touch: the atmosphere of neglect and abandonment was almost tangible.

*clear and definite; real: the emphasis is now on tangible results

As for profound also in the Oxford dictionary:

2(of a person or statement) having or showing great knowledge or insight: a profound philosopher
(of a subject or idea) demanding deep study or thought: expressing profound truths in simple language

Au contraire. Profundity (Profound) depends on one's knowledge base and insight. Do you have these two variables in place with the tangible? Really, I can only speak from my knowledge and insight on this subject: One, the literature (research). And two, being in the field on this subject which has given me profound and tangible insights. Frankly, this might not be recognizable to you. I do not know how much research or field work you have done on the subject. Please let me know so I may gauge my future response.
Misha

Postby Misha » 18 Mar 2013, 11:18

By no means any confirmation. However, I do find interesting that Cardinal Bergoglia (Ber-GOAL-io) a Jesuit is elected to the papacy. If true, Pope Francis' coat of arms includes the Pleiades and Orion constellation. For those who do not know the Jesuits are of "Temporal power" and the Papacy is of "Spiritual power."

"Want to go for a ride?"

John Hurt as Dr. Haden in the movie "Contact."
Misha

Postby drastikmeazures » 21 Mar 2013, 03:19

Misha wrote:Interesting. I do agree with President Medvedev that in many ways the film "Men-In-Black" is accurate. Yes, minus the bread and circus. Not only is this real but hybrids as well. Google around and see if you find footage of Medvedev's countenance on camera when addressing this issue.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... =166792084

"Three can keep a secret provided two are dead" is for amateurs. Anyone who maintains this does not understand information and consumption.

Hey Misha, I've been researching the UFO phenomenon for the past few years, ever since I had my own encounter with a craft. I've become convinced that human alien hybrids are indeed real, and most likely the way in which the earth will be invaded. Slowly, quietly, we'll lose this war not with a bang but with a whimper. Any thoughts on that statement?
drastikmeazures

Postby Misha » 27 Mar 2013, 23:29

drastikmeazures wrote:
Misha wrote:Interesting. I do agree with President Medvedev that in many ways the film "Men-In-Black" is accurate. Yes, minus the bread and circus. Not only is this real but hybrids as well. Google around and see if you find footage of Medvedev's countenance on camera when addressing this issue.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... =166792084

"Three can keep a secret provided two are dead" is for amateurs. Anyone who maintains this does not understand information and consumption.

Hey Misha, I've been researching the UFO phenomenon for the past few years, ever since I had my own encounter with a craft. I've become convinced that human alien hybrids are indeed real, and most likely the way in which the earth will be invaded. Slowly, quietly, we'll lose this war not with a bang but with a whimper. Any thoughts on that statement?

I can only speculate on your hypothesis. It would not be grounded in fact. However, I am close to someone who has had exposure to the phenomena and I trust this person. According to this person there are hybrids. If this in fact is true then we are dealing with an evolutionary change with our species. FYI, it is one reason I have been very interested in the "intelligent design" theory. I do not think "invasion" is the proper term with regards to possible biological assimilation. We may assume ET has been here for a very long time relative to our understanding of human existence. In my humblest opinion this is more than likely the case. What we may be seeing is some form of biological interception which may have been going on since time immemorial
Misha

Postby SydneyPSIder » 28 Mar 2013, 16:34

I just dunno. We have rotating collar shoulders as primates to let us swing from tree to tree. We have long legs and now devolved feet unlike chimps who have 4 working hands simply because there was an evolutionary benefit in standing up on the savannah and running after things and hunting them down. We may have had an aquatic phase as chimps flounder in water, and we have lost most of our body hair except on our heads. All primates have forward facing eyes and binocular vision to reach for fruit in the jungle. All primates pretty much have opposable thumbs for gripping branches, 5 fingers, and flat fingernails.

I don't see why alien species would necessarily have similar anatomies to us at all, unless they had an identical primate-like evolution -- 4 limbs, rotating shoulder cuff, forward facing eyes, bipedal gait and long legs for hunting on the savannah, noses and mouths like many earth species, etc etc.

I mean, just look at our hands, faces, ears, etc and compare with a chimp. Then look at George W. Bush and shudder.

Thoughts?
SydneyPSIder

Postby Misha » 29 Mar 2013, 06:23

SydneyPSIder wrote:I just dunno. We have rotating collar shoulders as primates to let us swing from tree to tree. We have long legs and now devolved feet unlike chimps who have 4 working hands simply because there was an evolutionary benefit in standing up on the savannah and running after things and hunting them down. We may have had an aquatic phase as chimps flounder in water, and we have lost most of our body hair except on our heads. All primates have forward facing eyes and binocular vision to reach for fruit in the jungle. All primates pretty much have opposable thumbs for gripping branches, 5 fingers, and flat fingernails.

I don't see why alien species would necessarily have similar anatomies to us at all, unless they had an identical primate-like evolution -- 4 limbs, rotating shoulder cuff, forward facing eyes, bipedal gait and long legs for hunting on the savannah, noses and mouths like many earth species, etc etc.

I mean, just look at our hands, faces, ears, etc and compare with a chimp. Then look at George W. Bush and shudder.

Thoughts?

Hi Sydney,

Fair analysis. The argument is not about micro-evolution, but of the code in which all life springs forth. Perhaps this code is cosmic and not just in terms of human evolution? I recently ordered and received Meyer's latest book - "Signature in the Cell." I look forward to reading it. Perhaps you and the folks would like to view this presentation by Meyer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbluTDb1Nfs
Last edited by Misha on 29 Mar 2013, 16:28, edited 1 time in total.
Misha

PreviousNext

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's