View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

More Proof on UFOs

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

Re: More Proof on UFOs

Postby Misha » 10 Dec 2012, 02:34

really? wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:The MIB thing itself was invented by a colourful UFOlogist character way back, wasn't it? Like, one particular guy just made it up as a cool story to propagate.

Misha wrote:Actually, MIBs are indeed real. I am talking about the human variety, not the weird alien type. In the "covert" services they are referred to as MIBs. You can take that to the bank.

Can you reasonably prove this through compelling evidence ? Or is this something you choose too believe because it fits the meme that is part of your life ?

Your meme, not mine. They're very much real.
Misha

Postby Misha » 10 Dec 2012, 02:45

SydneyPSIder wrote:
Misha wrote:"SydneyPSIder"]The MIB thing itself was invented by a colourful UFOlogist character way back, wasn't it? Like, one particular guy just made it up as a cool story to propagate.

Actually, MIBs are indeed real. I am talking about the human variety, not the weird alien type. In the "covert" services they are referred to as MIBs. You can take that to the bank.

but what sort of MIBs are we talking about here? black ops and dodginess, or guys driving black cars and wearing black suits and dark glasses? the latter was apparently invented, the former are just black ops psychos...

Black op types. Generally but not exclusively Army and DIA. The black cars, black suits, dark sunglasses who can't finish a Pepsi are not the one's I am referring to.
Misha

Postby Arouet » 10 Dec 2012, 03:42

SydneyPSIder wrote:but what sort of MIBs are we talking about here? black ops and dodginess, or guys driving black cars and wearing black suits and dark glasses? the latter was apparently invented, the former are just black ops psychos...

Definitely made up:

Arouet

Postby SydneyPSIder » 10 Dec 2012, 07:07

SydneyPSIder wrote:The MIB thing itself was invented by a colourful UFOlogist character way back, wasn't it? Like, one particular guy just made it up as a cool story to propagate.

Misha wrote:Actually, MIBs are indeed real. I am talking about the human variety, not the weird alien type. In the "covert" services they are referred to as MIBs. You can take that to the bank.

SydneyPSIder wrote:but what sort of MIBs are we talking about here? black ops and dodginess, or guys driving black cars and wearing black suits and dark glasses? the latter was apparently invented, the former are just black ops psychos...

Misha wrote:Black op types. Generally but not exclusively Army and DIA. The black cars, black suits, dark sunglasses who can't finish a Pepsi are not the one's I am referring to.

Doesn't really count. Just because there's an inside joke that calls black ops guys 'MIBs' doesn't legitimate the fabricated MIB meme and implication of extraterrestrial activity or Project Blue Book type visits from human MIBs and all that malarkey.

That there are CIA, FBI, MI5 and MI6 operatives all over the place hardly comes as a surprise.
SydneyPSIder

Postby Misha » 10 Dec 2012, 11:49

Arouet wrote:

Definitely made up:

Yet, you are paying attention. Eventually you will drive this. That is how acclimation works albeit in small steps.
Misha

Postby NinjaPuppy » 11 Dec 2012, 06:09

Misha is correct-

Misha must know a few of these guys. ;)
NinjaPuppy

Postby really? » 11 Dec 2012, 10:04

really? wrote:Can you reasonably prove this through compelling evidence ? Or is this something you choose too believe because it fits the meme that is part of your life ?

Misha wrote:Your meme, not mine. They're very much real.

I have no meme concerning ufo's being extraterrestrial or MIBs being real or not. I'm asking you not to state beliefs as factual. Can you prove MIB ? How much do you really know about what I am talking about ?
Last edited by really? on 11 Dec 2012, 23:10, edited 1 time in total.
really?

Postby Misha » 11 Dec 2012, 13:36

Really, let's say for argument's sake I could show you a picture of a bona fide MIB. What would you do with it? What would happen to the MIB? What purpose would it serve? Take Medvedev's comment on MIBs for now as a reality. Whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you.

Pay really strict attention to this year. Things are going to heat up. Medvedev's comment is just the beginning.
Misha

Postby Arouet » 11 Dec 2012, 16:22

This year? Meaning the next three weeks or the coming 52 weeks?
Arouet

Postby Misha » 11 Dec 2012, 21:43

Arouet wrote:This year? Meaning the next three weeks or the coming 52 weeks?

Excuse me, Arouet. This coming year.
Misha

Postby really? » 11 Dec 2012, 23:17

Misha wrote:Really, let's say for argument's sake I could show you a picture of a bona fide MIB. What would you do with it? What would happen to the MIB? What purpose would it serve? Take Medvedev's comment on MIBs for now as a reality. Whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you.

Pay really strict attention to this year. Things are going to heat up. Medvedev's comment is just the beginning.

I'd be just like some of you. I would not trust an authoritative source I already didn't agree with. ;)
That's a bunch of what if questions. How would I know or you know that a person is or is not a MIB ?
As for things heating up, I'm not holding my breath in anticipation. Here's a hypothetical question. What if there's no heating up ? What will your excuse be then ?
really?

Postby Misha » 12 Dec 2012, 04:33

really? wrote:
Misha wrote:Really, let's say for argument's sake I could show you a picture of a bona fide MIB. What would you do with it? What would happen to the MIB? What purpose would it serve? Take Medvedev's comment on MIBs for now as a reality. Whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you.

I'd be just like some of you. I would not trust an authoritative source I already didn't agree with. ;)
That's a bunch of what if questions. How would I know or you know that a person is or is not a MIB ?
As for things heating up, I'm not holding my breath in anticipation. Here's a hypothetical question. What if there's no heating up ? What will your excuse be then ?

On the MIBs. Understood. That's fair. And, it's up to you to do your own work. Your reference points depends on experience and research. No one can bring you to the lake and drink.

The "heating up" issue may be for most, also, a matter of perspective. Something like our discussion on the MIBs. I will not look for excuses. That is not my mind set.
Misha

Postby really? » 12 Dec 2012, 06:42

really? wrote:I'd be just like some of you. I would not trust an authoritative source I already didn't agree with. ;)

Misha wrote:On the MIBs. Understood. That's fair. And, it's up to you to do your own work. Your reference points depends on experience and research. No one can bring you to the lake and drink.

Neither you or I are qualified.

Misha wrote:The "heating up" issue may be for most, also, a matter of perspective. Something like our discussion on the MIBs. I will not look for excuses. That is not my mind set.

Perspective doesn't make sense and it is irrelevant to the reality of MIB. Either MIB are real people doing a real job or they are figments. Yes, I'm fairly certain when 2013 ends up being an unremarkable year you'll do one of two things; a. say nothing, b. come up with some reason why things didn't go the way you thought they would.
really?

Postby Misha » 12 Dec 2012, 07:08

MIBs are real people and are doing a real job. Take it or leave it, Really.

As for 2013: A) I won't have to say anything. You'll get it or you won't. B) As for a reason what can you argue are my reasons? Really, how are things supposed to go?
Misha

Postby really? » 12 Dec 2012, 12:55

Misha wrote:MIBs are real people and are doing a real job. Take it or leave it, Really.

As for 2013: A) I won't have to say anything. You'll get it or you won't. B) As for a reason what can you argue are my reasons? Really, how are things supposed to go?

I'll leave it for I've seen nothing even remotely validating MIB that should be taken seriously.
You keep alluding things will happen in 2013. I asked you previously in another thread what you expect to happen that will make 2013 a remarkable year ? Now either state definitively what you do think will happen or just stay quiet.
really?

PreviousNext

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's