[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
More Proof on UFOs : UFO's / Aliens / ET's • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.
Post a reply

More Proof on UFOs

15 May 2011, 22:07

Another link fellas. . .

Re: More Proof on UFOs

16 May 2011, 20:46

18 May 2011, 02:01

What can I say, I get bored and start hitting the stumble button... voila! All kinds of interesting crap falls from the sky :mrgreen:

27 Dec 2011, 20:02

Wow, impressive. Apparently, studies have shown that 99.99% of things that are over the sea are either planes or helicopters! What do you think it was?

(i love it when spammers try to contribute to the conversation!)

03 Jul 2012, 21:37

Hello Friends
i am blive in ufo.
but no more proof at this time for me.
molester ufo proof into Americana government .

04 Nov 2012, 07:47

I have no idea where to put this and I didn't want to start an entire topic on it so I'll hijack this old topic.

When I woke up this morning, a bright, triangular light in the sky caught my eye. The triangle shape was really prominent but I thought it was because I had not yet put on my eyeglasses. I grabbed my glasses and sure enough, it was a very sharp edged triangle shape light. I went outside to give this triangle a better look and while I was watching it to see if it was stationary or moving slowly, it changed shape into an arrow point and then a human stick figure and then a perfect 5 pointed star. The sun was just coming up so it was only a matter of minutes before this light faded into the early morning sky against the remains of the moon light.

It was cool. I have no idea what it was but trust me, it was frickin' cool. I went out tonight to see if it's there and it's not. There is a star in the general location that is pretty bright but it's about one third the size of this thing.

04 Nov 2012, 08:38

04 Nov 2012, 09:19

Cool, Ninja! I am as sure you saw something as I am sure that unidentified fantastic observations occur, but objectively, it doesn't sound like an object, but an event. Enjoy the memory. It sounds awesome!

06 Nov 2012, 21:38

07 Nov 2012, 21:31

lol, wondered where my post went. might be an artifact of your admin powers, NP, + a bug...

09 Dec 2012, 05:49

Interesting. I do agree with President Medvedev that in many ways the film "Men-In-Black" is accurate. Yes, minus the bread and circus. Not only is this real but hybrids as well. Google around and see if you find footage of Medvedev's countenance on camera when addressing this issue.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... =166792084

"Three can keep a secret provided two are dead" is for amateurs. Anyone who maintains this does not understand information and consumption.

09 Dec 2012, 11:16

The MIB thing itself was invented by a colourful UFOlogist character way back, wasn't it? Like, one particular guy just made it up as a cool story to propagate.

09 Dec 2012, 18:07

09 Dec 2012, 21:16

09 Dec 2012, 22:49

Post a reply