View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Missle Test & ET Interference

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

Missle Test & ET Interference

Postby Craig Browning » 13 Jul 2010, 03:44

Craig Browning

Re: Missle Test & ET Interference

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Jul 2010, 04:00

Cool!
NinjaPuppy

Postby really? » 13 Jul 2010, 05:26

A beam of light moves slower in Earth's atmosphere, but not nearly a slow as seen in this video. You'd not see the light beam advance like it does for it's travels at about 1 mph less than light does in a vacuum. I'm not even sure you'd see a light beam at that altitude as light needs something to scatter the light.
really?

Postby Craig Browning » 13 Jul 2010, 18:20

really? wrote:A beam of light moves slower in Earth's atmosphere, but not nearly a slow as seen in this video. You'd not see the light beam advance like it does for it's travels at about 1 mph less than light does in a vacuum. I'm not even sure you'd see a light beam at that altitude as light needs something to scatter the light.

So you're saying someone at the U.S. Air Force tampered with the footage?

This is a prime example of what I mean when it comes to the skeptical not being willing to accept something for what it is based on the circumstance. The Military has done everything it can to distance itself from UFO hype and yet this situation directly involves the military on several levels not the least of which being that THEY found the anomaly, not the guy in the report.

So someone for some unknown reason, digitized the secondary object along with the "laser" shots... :ugeek: Interesting theory.
Craig Browning

Postby really? » 14 Jul 2010, 04:15

Craig Browning wrote:
really? wrote:A beam of light moves slower in Earth's atmosphere, but not nearly a slow as seen in this video. You'd not see the light beam advance like it does for it's travels at about 1 mph less than light does in a vacuum. I'm not even sure you'd see a light beam at that altitude as light needs something to scatter the light.

So you're saying someone at the U.S. Air Force tampered with the footage?

This is a prime example of what I mean when it comes to the skeptical not being willing to accept something for what it is based on the circumstance. The Military has done everything it can to distance itself from UFO hype and yet this situation directly involves the military on several levels not the least of which being that THEY found the anomaly, not the guy in the report.

So someone for some unknown reason, digitized the secondary object along with the "laser" shots... :ugeek: Interesting theory.

No, I'm saying I'm skeptical.
really?

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's