View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Rude skeptic in UFO debate on Larry King

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

Rude skeptic in UFO debate on Larry King

Postby Scepcop » 16 Jun 2010, 02:14

Larry King covers MUFON, the Texas Stephenville sighting, the Phoenix lights in 1997, and more. Special guests were MUFON investigator Ken Cherry, Stanton Friedman, James Fox, Texas Stephanville witnesses, and Phoenix Lights witnesses. Once again, debunker James McGaha was also brought in towards the end of the show.

Look how rude this skeptic was!

All the youtubers are blasting that skeptic!

Wow, this group was full of rudeness, the astronomer lost me at "are you qualified to look at the stars?" Thats just a stupid and rude reply. Prior to that, they were all smarmy to him (in prior videos)

There is something innately wrong with a guy whom argues with dozens of witnesses about an object which he was not a witness too. That would be like me arguing with an astronaut about how it feels to go to the moon! James states at 0:25, "there was clearly a formation of five aircraft flying...with their formation lights on"??? I thought James said it was flares? What happened to the "flare" story James? This fool makes skeptics look bad!

"Are you qualified to look at stars?" is like asking somebody who saw a tornado "Are you qualified to look at weather?"

I'm shocked that so many people realized that fat guy was lying. It's a relief--hopefully people grow wiser to the subliminal methods the government uses to control our thinking.

a BIG tip? Don't waste ANY efforts on so-called skeptics. If a UFO landed on their HEAD they;d explain it away lol
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Rude skeptic in UFO debate on Larry King

Postby ProfWag » 16 Jun 2010, 04:28

Oh yea, Stan Freeman is as nice as my favorite Aunt...
ProfWag

Postby Indigo Child » 16 Jun 2010, 04:58

Wow that was just cringeworthy watching that fat old troll
allowed to spew his fundamentalist nonsense, in what was otherwise
an intelligent dialogue.

Why do they give air time to these fundamentalists?
Indigo Child

Postby Scepcop » 17 Jun 2010, 01:34

ProfWag wrote:Oh yea, Stan Freeman is as nice as my favorite Aunt...

Stan is very nice. He does not tell people what they did and didn't see, which is bogus. No one has the right to do that.

Get real. The skeptic in this debate was the rude one and telling everyone that they didn't see what they said they saw. Who is he, the master of the universe? Sheesh.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Jun 2010, 03:22

Scepcop wrote:Stan is very nice. He does not tell people what they did and didn't see, which is bogus. No one has the right to do that.

Don't you just hate that???

SCEPCOP wrote:Get real. The skeptic in this debate was the rude one and telling everyone that they didn't see what they said they saw. Who is he, the master of the universe? Sheesh.

I didn't watch the video as I am squicked out by talk of UFOs. I did feel a need to comment however as I do hate when people tell me what I did and didn't see or experience.

As for that skeptic being "Master of the Universe", maybe it's an alien plot to keep their invasion on the 'down low'. Any skeptic out there care to tell me that is totally impossible???
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 17 Jun 2010, 03:34

NinjaPuppy wrote:
As for that skeptic being "Master of the Universe", maybe it's an alien plot to keep their invasion on the 'down low'. Any skeptic out there care to tell me that is totally impossible???

Nothing is impossible, NinjaPuppy...
Highly unlikely? Yes. Totally impossible? No.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Jun 2010, 03:44

While I will tend to agree with you that it is highly unlikely, I have no proof that this skeptic is from outter space and that he is the leader of some alien movement to keep us earthlings from finding out that the National Enquirer is right.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 17 Jun 2010, 06:00

I didn't watch the videos. I can't stand Larry King.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Jun 2010, 06:08

Nostradamus wrote:I didn't watch the videos. I can't stand Larry King.

I can't stand him either.
NinjaPuppy

Postby really? » 17 Jun 2010, 20:55

In my experience on other forums anytime a skeptical point of view is expressed no matter how sweetly or gently expressed there's always someone that's going to belly ache and bad mouth the mean ol' skeptic.
really?

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Jun 2010, 21:36

really? wrote:In my experience on other forums anytime a skeptical point of view is expressed no matter how sweetly or gently expressed there's always someone that's going to belly ache and bad mouth the mean ol' skeptic.

You hit the nail right on the head here. "Mean ol' skeptic' being the key. Emphasis on the 'mean' and not on the word 'skeptic'. Replace the word 'skeptic' with opposing view and perhaps my thought process here will be more clear.

Belly aching about something on the Internet is now a National pastime. Bad mouthing someone on the Internet is considered poor nettiquette or at least was considered poor nettiquitte early on. It IS considered unacceptable behavior on this Forum.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 17 Jun 2010, 22:02

NinjaPuppy wrote:
really? wrote:In my experience on other forums anytime a skeptical point of view is expressed no matter how sweetly or gently expressed there's always someone that's going to belly ache and bad mouth the mean ol' skeptic.

You hit the nail right on the head here. "Mean ol' skeptic' being the key. Emphasis on the 'mean' and not on the word 'skeptic'. Replace the word 'skeptic' with opposing view and perhaps my thought process here will be more clear.

Belly aching about something on the Internet is now a National pastime. Bad mouthing someone on the Internet is considered poor nettiquette or at least was considered poor nettiquitte early on. It IS considered unacceptable behavior on this Forum.

What a boring world this would be if everyone believed the same thing.
ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 18 Jun 2010, 01:52

Check this out. Another rude skeptic named Bill Nye attacking four military veterans who saw UFO's and cover ups! That dude is insane!

Later, they had a 2 on 2 debate between skeptics and believers.

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 18 Jun 2010, 02:04

Scepcop wrote:Check this out. Another rude skeptic named Bill Nye attacking four military veterans who saw UFO's and cover ups! That dude is insane!

Bill Nye The Science Guy? Rude? He had 5 people who think a UFO shut down missiles ganging up on him, and you call HIM rude? One of the other guys said something like "Look pal..." that's rude to me. Sorry, respectfully disagree again.
ProfWag

Postby really? » 18 Jun 2010, 02:42

Scepcop wrote:Check this out. Another rude skeptic named Bill Nye attacking four military veterans who saw UFO's and cover ups! That dude is insane!

Exactly what I was talking about. I skeptic voices a counter position and the folks that don't like what he's saying get all pissy. I saw this live Bill's not rude. I've never seen him behave rudely
really?

Next

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's