View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

I'd like to hear your opinions on what this is

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

Re: I'd like to hear your opinions on what this is

Postby ProfWag » 06 May 2010, 21:02

Nostradamus wrote:It's actually a repaired hieroglyphic. The original was damaged. In the right lighting this is often shown to be so-called evidence for ancient astronauts, but its just a repair piece of stonework. Amazing how the people that post this image neglect to mention that.

I haven't had time to research this yet, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if you're right that it is simply a repair.
ProfWag

Postby Craig Browning » 07 May 2010, 05:57

Here's an article I tripped over this afternoon... as you scan through, go to the piece 7th down from the top discovery

http://www.ancientx.com/nm/anmviewer.asp?a=75&z=1
Craig Browning

Postby NinjaPuppy » 08 May 2010, 05:32

Great article. I guess that much debated 'great flood' might be the answer to how all of this technology was lost. Noah had to start all over again.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 09 May 2010, 20:53

Finally bumped into the site explaining why the ancient Egyptians were able to build and maintain submarines and helicopters and jets without anyone finding out about it.

http://www.altarcheologie.nl/index1.html?strange_technologies/Pharaoh%27s%20Helicopter.htm
If the ancient Egyptians had vehicles such as helicopters, submarines, and jet airplanes, one would expect to find some evidence of this other than in a single inscription on the lintel of a single temple.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Craig Browning » 09 May 2010, 23:44

But then we have this...

http://www.catchpenny.org/model.html
Craig Browning

Postby formosan » 26 May 2010, 21:50

Nostradamus wrote:It's actually a repaired hieroglyphic. The original was damaged. In the right lighting this is often shown to be so-called evidence for ancient astronauts, but its just a repair piece of stonework. Amazing how the people that post this image neglect to mention that.

Maybe it's a repaired piece. Maybe it's not.

I hate trusting anything I can't confirm.

Something like psi can be experimented on by anyone, or just about anyone.

Something like Egyptology requires trusting "experts."

Chasing ghosts seems like a more productive enterprise to me.
formosan

Postby ProfWag » 26 May 2010, 23:32

formosan wrote:
Maybe it's a repaired piece. Maybe it's not.

I hate trusting anything I can't confirm.

Something like psi can be experimented on by anyone, or just about anyone.

Something like Egyptology requires trusting "experts."

Chasing ghosts seems like a more productive enterprise to me.

Huh? Did I read your post correctly in that you trust ghost chasers and psychics more so than Egyptologists?
ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 26 May 2010, 23:37

It's one panel in one place with obvious signs of damage around the panel. The palimpsest can be read. The message is consistent with the other panels.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby capri2 » 20 Dec 2010, 15:58

So what do we really have here two pieces of information, no one knows what they really are. One in the top RH corner and one in the bottom LH corner. One looks like a helicopter the other a jet. They must be of some immense importance they were in the tomb of a Pharaoh the question is why? Strange looking birds. To date no one has been able to tell anyone what they are or what they mean. So our question again comes down to what the craftsman or whoever didn't see, obviously he didn't see a bird, what he did see are locked in the annals of time.

The problem here is that the scientists want the theories to be correct and the theories have been made over hundreds of years. Anomalies that don't fit the theories are then discarded so that the theories still exist without proper evaluation. These to the best of my knowledge and research have only been in one tomb so they were very important, so important that they need to be evaluated again and again. That maybe where all of the truth is.
capri2

Previous

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's