View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Possible UFO spotted at Evans Head

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

Possible UFO spotted at Evans Head

Postby Nostradamus » 09 Apr 2010, 09:48

This is hilarious.

From http://www.northernstar.com.au/story/2010/04/09/more-mysterious-objects-seen-over-the-region/

Ms Stewart was fishing at Evans Head the week before when she began taking photographs of the Moon.

Sometime after 10.30pm a strange object, which she could only see through the lens of her camera, appeared beside the Moon.

Ms Stewart said while she did believe in UFOs, she did not know if that was what she had captured.

The reason she could not see if except through the camera was that it was a lens flare. :roll:
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Re: Possible UFO spotted at Evans Head

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Apr 2010, 17:55

Nostradamus wrote:This is hilarious.

The reason she could not see if except through the camera was that it was a lens flare. :roll:

Yup! I'll agree with that theory.
NinjaPuppy

Re: Possible UFO spotted at Evans Head

Postby NucleicAcid » 12 Apr 2010, 05:34

lolololololol
Hey, you there. Yes, you. Read more journal articles.

If what I say sounds like the teacher from Charlie Brown (Wah wahh woohh wuh waah), then you should try college. It's fun, and only costs you your soul and several tens of thousands of dollars. :)

“I agree that by the standards of any other area of science that remote viewing is proven“ - Richard Wiseman

Let's make directional hypotheses, test them repeatedly, replicate experiments, and publish results! Yay, science!
NucleicAcid

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's