View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

UFOs seen over Lake Erie

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

UFOs seen over Lake Erie

Postby Nostradamus » 16 Mar 2010, 05:29

From http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/03/08/lake-erie-man-claims-captured-ufo-evidence/

Lake Erie, Ohio. resident Eugene Erlikh snapped a half a dozen photos of something unusual floating in the sky -- and believes it shows evidence of UFOs.

Erlikh told Fox8.com that the objects emitted "brilliant" colors and were flying solo, and occasionally in group formations. The objects appeared to be "making line formations and triangles in the sky."

Erlikh, an EMT and paramedic student, also recorded video footage of what he says are "astonishing captures."
Last edited by Nostradamus on 16 Mar 2010, 05:30, edited 1 time in total.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Re: UFOs seen over Lake Erie

Postby Nostradamus » 16 Mar 2010, 05:30

From http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-ufo-part2-txt,0,5590934.story?track=rss

EUCLID, Ohio -- For the sixth consecutive night, Eugene Erlikh said a bizarre series of lights flickered outside his apartment building window. "It gets bright, bright, bright," said Erlikh, 20. "Different colors and then it gets dim and as soon as it gets dim, it starts moving from there, this way."

Erlikh said the unexplained light show has appeared in the skies over Lake Erie for six nights and his friend, Nick Hausen, was also a witness. "At first, I figured it was just a star but the way it would move, it would move so fast, I've never seen anything like it."

FOX 8 took the video and pictures to Richard Lee. He is a member of a Cleveland-based UFO club who has tracked the possibility of an alien life form for decades. "The camera is shaking," said Lee. "There's not the controls that you would like to have to do a really in-depth analysis of the video."

However, the self-proclaimed UFO expert said anything is possible because Ohio has a long history of sightings. "It's probably in the top 5 or 10 states as far as the number of sightings and the people involved."

Lee said it's all in the eye of the beholder. But the head of the National UFO Reporting Center said more people need to see it and more research is necessary before it makes anyone else a true believer.

"I couldn't say what it is, I'm not an astronomer," said Erlikh. "I have absolutely no expertise in this field, but I can guarantee you that it is not human!"

FOX 8 checked with NASA's Glenn Research Center. A spokesperson said they have a few aircraft that perform routine testing, but those planes were not flying the past few nights.

Amazing - a reporter actually checked into things they were reporting.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 16 Mar 2010, 05:32

From
http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2010/03/14/lake-erie-ufo-explained

Here we have an alternative explanation for these lights.

I heard the story on MSNBC about the unusual "UFO" that has been appearing regularly over Lake Erie for the past 10 days. I do not know exactly what that particular "UFO" actually is. However, it "may" be the "star" that is heralding Maitreya's Presence among us.

Since January of this year He has been interviewed on numerous television programs in the US but not as the Christ. He is introduced as an ordinary man but with insights into the problems that confront the world. More interviews will follow and eventually He will be invited to address the world: the Day of Declaration. He will announce Who indeed He is and will show us the right way toward a glorious future based on sharing and cooperation, where division, competition, war and greed are left far behind.

The "star" is actually 1 of 4 very large spaceships that originate from the planets in our solar system. All of our sister planets are inhabited on what are called the ethereal planes: very fine planes that underlie the dense physical. The UFO crews are our Space Brothers and work tirelessly to clean our atmosphere of the toxic pollutants we dump into it. The most dangerous of these pollutants are levels of radiation that seep from nuclear reactors, unrecognized by our primitive scientific equipment, and is largely responsible for such diseases as Alzheimer's.

All I want to know is where I can see He being interviewed on television.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 16 Mar 2010, 20:38

WTF?
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 17 Mar 2010, 03:09

Exactly.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Mar 2010, 06:33

Well then, I am glad it's not just me.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 17 Mar 2010, 08:36

I thought the UFO sighting was interesting. I thought the alternative explanation was a bit out of touch.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 17 Mar 2010, 09:51

UFO over Lake Erie, huh? That's "eerie"...
ProfWag

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's