View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

free remote viewing magazine - issue 3

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

free remote viewing magazine - issue 3

Postby dazsmith » 11 Mar 2010, 19:39

eight martinis remote viewing magazine is also now available as a Full
colour printed and delivered direct to your door magazine. This Issue has a
general CRV focus with great articles from people like Lyn Buchanan and CRV
examples from the creator himself Ingo Swann including parts of an
operational CRV session with an evaluation of its operational use.

Issue 3 contains the following articles:
* Searching...
* The Role of Sketching in Remote Viewing.
* Remote Viewing Processes and Layers of Meaning.
* A Remote Viewing Experiment.
* Frontloading and Throughput in Remote Viewing.
* The Road Ahead.
* The Cassandra Syndrome.
* Remote Viewing & Project Stargate; An interview with Lyn Buchanan.
* Remote Viewing Websites & blogs.
* Ah, the Wonderous Joy of Doing Demo Sessions.
* Remote Viewing Documents: The DIA Grill Flame Report - January 1983.

Free download of issue3: http://www.eightmartinis.com/
dazsmith

Re: free remote viewing magazine - issue 3

Postby Craig Browning » 11 Mar 2010, 22:37

:? Is it just me or does anyone else find this idea lacking of commercial viability... C'mon, all I or anyone has to do is go Astral and check out the one printed copy already out there... no costs, no postage issues, don't have to deal with all the advertising... :lol:
Craig Browning

Postby NinjaPuppy » 11 Mar 2010, 23:23

Craig Browning wrote::? Is it just me or does anyone else find this idea lacking of commercial viability... C'mon, all I or anyone has to do is go Astral and check out the one printed copy already out there... no costs, no postage issues, don't have to deal with all the advertising... :lol:

I'm thinking that they expect to use the amount of 'page views' to show prospective advertisers. It's one way to get attention for paying media.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 11 Mar 2010, 23:35

If you don't mind Daz, I have a question about remote viewing. On the surface, I would think that a remote viewer should be able to "see" or sense things at other locations (at least, that's the definition I think of). My question is, do you need to know exactly where the observed location is or are you able to find the location? For example, I have a piece of fruit on my desk. Could you tell me what it is? If not, would you be able to tell me what it is if you knew exactly where I was? If you do need to know exactly where I am, then would it be safe to assume that a remote viewer would not be able to find a lost child, Jimmy Hoffa, or the gold from the Lost Dutchman's Mine, for example?
Wag
ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 11 Mar 2010, 23:49

I'm not that familiar with remote viewing experiment formats. I'm looking through the magazine and will likely aska few questions about the experiments later. I hope dazsmith will be available later.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 12 Mar 2010, 01:16

I had to scramble here to skim through much of the magazine and I have a question. My observation is that examples of remote viewing begin by selection of a target. That target can be an actual scene or a photograph. It is not necessarily true that there is a sender, but there is a receiver. My concern is that the receiver describes the scene and then people are left to argue a match or not.

Daz, have experiments been done which attempt to remove the subjective discussion?
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 12 Mar 2010, 01:22

Nostradamus wrote:I had to scramble here to skim through much of the magazine and I have a question. My observation is that examples of remote viewing begin by selection of a target. That target can be an actual scene or a photograph. It is not necessarily true that there is a sender, but there is a receiver. My concern is that the receiver describes the scene and then people are left to argue a match or not.

Daz, have experiments been done which attempt to remove the subjective discussion?

The skeptical side of my brain says that if there have been experiments done which remove the subjective, they haven't been successful. But, that's just me. The believer side of my brain says that I hope there have been!
ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 12 Mar 2010, 01:46

The kind of thing I am wondering about is the following.

Most of what is in the magazine is that the person describes something like the teapot. Then an effort is made to show that the teapot and the nuclear reactor are one and the same.

How about this. You have someone choose 10 possible views or some other reasonably large number. Then you do the remote viewing. Next the person is taken to all 10 places and asked which did they view. That way the viewer can show what they viewed without the argument of is this a hit or miss. This could be blinded by using different people for different tasks. My thinking is that you take the interpretation out of the issue by allowing the viewer to decide what they saw.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 12 Mar 2010, 01:51

The interview with Lyn B includes the following on page 33.
Yeah, it was a beam weapon. And of course, if you
put anything inside the beam it’s immediately destroyed.
This thing could blow a hole through a mountain!

I find this a little hard to believe for a number of reasons. The first being that the most powerful weapons blow holes through inches of steel in ideal situations. The bursts from these weapons are short lived if they want to punch a hole through any thickness. The material in the way of the beam cannot simply disappear without leaving an effect.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 12 Mar 2010, 02:18

Nostradamus wrote:I'm not that familiar with remote viewing experiment formats. I'm looking through the magazine and will likely aska few questions about the experiments later. I hope dazsmith will be available later.

ND - daz has been around since the first day the SCEPCOP forum went on line. He has started a topic or two on remote viewing. You may find some answers or even more questions here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=106&p=286#p286 or viewtopic.php?f=8&t=41&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

I'm sure daz will be back to address your comments.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 12 Mar 2010, 02:55

Thanks. I'll read through those posts.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 12 Mar 2010, 12:14

ND - daz has been around since the first day the SCEPCOP forum went on line.

NJ I am not holding my breath waiting for replies to my posts. There has been a 9 month gap in the posts by dazsmith. After reading through the posts I saw that they ended with dazsmith not doing a test with Scepcop, or the test was not posted.
Nostradamus

Postby dazsmith » 12 Mar 2010, 20:15

Ok I will try to answer the questions one by one.

First the mag is free - i create it and it actually costs me to create. There is no advertising just Remote viewing examples and it being used.

Profwag said:
If you don't mind Daz, I have a question about remote viewing. On the surface, I would think that a remote viewer should be able to "see" or sense things at other locations (at least, that's the definition I think of). My question is, do you need to know exactly where the observed location is or are you able to find the location? For example, I have a piece of fruit on my desk. Could you tell me what it is? If not, would you be able to tell me what it is if you knew exactly where I was? If you do need to know exactly where I am, then would it be safe to assume that a remote viewer would not be able to find a lost child, Jimmy Hoffa, or the gold from the Lost Dutchman's Mine, for example?
Wag

Okay, first a true remote viewer has NO information whatsoever about the target.
We work BLIND - this way you and I and any other interested parties can review the RV information against the known data about the target to evaluate its accuracy - this couldn't be done if the remote viewer/psychic knew anything of the target upfront.

For example, I have a piece of fruit on my desk. Could you tell me what it is? If not, would you be able to tell me what it is if you knew exactly where I was? If you do need to know exactly where I am, then would it be safe to assume that a remote viewer would not be able to find a lost child, Jimmy Hoffa, or the gold from the Lost Dutchman's Mine, for example?

Yes and no.
Yes we could describe the object = in this case a piece of fruit. Name it - no. The method of remote viewing doesn't allow us to name things - this is avoided at all costs as its an analytical process which causes the mind to come up with close guesses. but we can sketch and describe the fruit in detail - although this is a very bad and boring target for a remote viewer.

Lost stuff - again we can sketch and describe locations but we cant name them - I have working for the US police helped on many missing persons cases and my closest was 200ft form the eventual location of the missing person. Of this I have a testimony from the police chief that they only found the missing person (dead) due to our psychic given coordinates.

Nostradamus said:
That target can be an actual scene or a photograph. It is not necessarily true that there is a sender, but there is a receiver. My concern is that the receiver describes the scene and then people are left to argue a match or not.

Nope see the examples I have done here: http://www.remoteviewed.com/remote_viewing_results.htm
I have won money, helped find missing people and described things, events and places all over the globe.
There will always be an area of matching a remote viewers data with the 'known' information on the target - but bear in mind the remote viewer is always BLIND to the target which could be anything, event, object, person, location in the universe past, present or future - then this leave alot of options and if the sketches and data match then psi has been evident.

profwag said:
The skeptical side of my brain says that if there have been experiments done which remove the subjective, they haven't been successful. But, that's just me. The believer side of my brain says that I hope there have been!

Remote viewing was tested by the best science labs and the US military, CIA, DIA and others for over 20 yrs to the tune of $20M - see here for some of the documents and examples on my site: http://www.remoteviewed.com/remote_view ... litary.htm

nostradamus said:
How about this. You have someone choose 10 possible views or some other reasonably large number. Then you do the remote viewing. Next the person is taken to all 10 places and asked which did they view. That way the viewer can show what they viewed without the argument of is this a hit or miss. This could be blinded by using different people for different tasks. My thinking is that you take the interpretation out of the issue by allowing the viewer to decide what they saw.

The viewer doesn't.
The project manager or the client decides if the data matches the question or need. Or in the case of the missing person work I/we do - we give a gps coordinate and a description of the area - they check it to see if we are right.

Remote viewing can only really be used on targets that have good feedback - this is needed to assess accuracy.
Remote viewing is not like the other 'classical' psychic techniques - we have rules.
These are:

1. The target/project must be planned and not spontaneous.
2. there must be a recorded target
3. The remote viewer must be blind to the target and must not have anyone in their vicinity who has information on the chosen target
4. the target must have feedback

NJ I am not holding my breath waiting for replies to my posts. There has been a 9 month gap in the posts by dazsmith. After reading through the posts I saw that they ended with dazsmith not doing a test with Scepcop, or the test was not posted.

I'm here - Ill answer.
Will I do more dog and pony shows for you. Not at the moment my workload is manic at the moment. I do 2-3 missing persons cases a month, private work and am trying to also make a living with my real job/work as well as all this.
I have many of my personal example online and many from others (over 200 on my website) many done under very strict laboratory conditions - rv works, this has been shown over and over.

Here is an example I and another remote viewer did recently for the sceptics on paracast radio show - they chose and gave us a BLIND target which we described to their shock: http://www.cosmicspoon.com/blog/2009/05 ... ng-in.html

you can also see some of my work here:

this is a public remote viewing project whereby we as remote viewers try to describe a target a few months before it has even been chosen by a random process: Let me make this clear - when we do these targets - no target has YET been chosen.
I'm above 50% accurate at doing this in this experiment: http://www.farsight.org/demo/Multiple_U ... iment.html

for example look at the last one we did: http://www.farsight.org/demo/Multiple_U ... r2009.html
the feedback and my session is there clearly published weeks in advance - was I on target or not lets discuss?

All the best...
Daz
dazsmith

Postby Craig Browning » 12 Mar 2010, 21:27

ProfWag wrote:If you don't mind Daz, I have a question about remote viewing. On the surface, I would think that a remote viewer should be able to "see" or sense things at other locations (at least, that's the definition I think of). My question is, do you need to know exactly where the observed location is or are you able to find the location? For example, I have a piece of fruit on my desk. Could you tell me what it is? If not, would you be able to tell me what it is if you knew exactly where I was? If you do need to know exactly where I am, then would it be safe to assume that a remote viewer would not be able to find a lost child, Jimmy Hoffa, or the gold from the Lost Dutchman's Mine, for example?
Wag

It depends on which type of RV you are talking about :roll:

If one is clairvoyant you can remotely view things and even see things that are enclosed in a box, vault, envelope, etc. On the other hand, you have the bi-location or "Astral" aspect of RV which in itself takes on three aspects; the Mental vs. Astral Projection and Bi-Location. The truth being that the latter is far more rare than many a New Age type would want to believe.

Mental Projection evokes the subconscious mind, coupling it with one's Imagination and empathetic (intuitive) natures. The experience is part of how one learns to actually Astral Project and ultimately "Bi-Locate".

Don't neuter the idea of Mental Projection or its value; it is an amazing learning tool that can help one not just solve various problems but likewise discover some of those "little things" our subconscious mind picks up on, that we aren't listening or paying attention to.

True Astral Projection is where we discover that famed silver chord and stand in an etheric form beside our body... we are, for lack of a better term "A Ghost" though not typically visible (although some psychics that are ubber-sensitive claim they can sense it when someone that's in Astral is near them). It's important to understand this stage; not just its clairvoyantesque sense of access but the fact that it is a more tangible form of the self that's been projected outside the physical body. Think of it this way...

In Metaphysics (Hermetics) 101 it is the Mind that Creates All (a.k.a. Mental Projection). Once the mental energy has been conceived and we focus on it so as to give it "life" it will, should we allow it, evolve into a thing of greater substance; the next step being an etheric manifestation of that desired or thought-of thing (in this case, a skill). The ultimate manifestation being true Bi-Location which seems to be reserved for the exceptionally mystical i.e. holy people (Saints, Gurus, Shaman). The few accounts of this include Alphonse de Liguori who was imprisoned in Arezzo. He was in a state of "trance" for over 5 days, going without food or drink but on the 6th day informed guards that he'd been at the bed-side of Pope Clement XIV who had passed the night previous (9/17/1774)... witnesses testified of having seen him in the Pope's chambers though he was physically hundreds of miles away in a locked prison cell.

Another interesting case involved Swedish mystic Emmanuel Swedenborg (1759); he was attending a party in Goteborg when a horrific fire broke out in Stockholm (300 miles away). According to part attendees Swedenborg became agitated at around 6 p.m. and told guests what was happening, giving uncanny details as to how the fire was started, etc. during the event as it unfolded, well into the 8 O'clock hour when the flames were finally extinguished... two days after this the Governor's office in Goteborg received a letter confirming everything the mystic had "experienced" (witnessed).

I know of other scenarios, including a case in which Vietnam POWs were rescued (by Aliens, as some of them put it) by a group of California based Psychics who'd gone into Astral and physically located themselves in the prison, carrying POWs to safety in the day's prior to the Blanket Bombings. There are several POWs of the era who have been very open about their experience along side a good deal of "official" curiosity as to how so many prisoners managed to "escape" the prison prior to the famed attack. :ugeek:
Craig Browning

Postby Nostradamus » 12 Mar 2010, 21:31

Remote viewing was tested by the best science labs and the US military, CIA, DIA and others for over 20 yrs to the tune of $20M - see here for some of the documents and examples on my site:

But the outcome of that was equivocal. The program was dropped. The sum of $20M seems like a lot, but that's not really a lot of money in terms of research costs. There are many $250K microscopes in use. Toss on some other equipment to perform histological preparation and materials and the lab may have start up costs of a million or more and that doesn't pay salaries, and other costs of running the lab. It seems to me that spending a million a year is small potatoes.

The viewer doesn't.
The project manager or the client decides if the data matches the question or need. Or in the case of the missing person work I/we do - we give a gps coordinate and a description of the area - they check it to see if we are right.

This is my concern. You state that it is necessary to assess accuracy, but then you defer to the subjective issue of a third party - the client for the assessment. I agree to your 4 conditions. I have a problem with the method of assessing the accuracy. I see no reason that the assessment should be made by the viewer. Who best to connect what they viewed with possible targets.
Nostradamus

Next

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy