Sponsors: Expat Living Forum

View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version          Join Mailing List

Psychic enlisted in search for missing man

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Re: Psychic enlisted in search for missing man

Postby Nostradamus » March 30th, 2010, 6:54 am

Share |

From http://nugget.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2512582
The North Bay father is organizing a public ground search Saturday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Land O'Lakes Cottages in Marten River.

"There are certain areas that we will be focusing on, actually three specific spots that I want to check, but I'm not leaving anything unturned."

Recently a few psychics have also offered help. Aho was provided a map identifying two locations of interest, however at that time there was too much snow in the bush to search the area.

After reading all of the news items I hope that the family finds something. It's heartbreaking to read how the family has stashed more supplies at their camp where they hoped their son would find shelter during the winter.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.

Postby Nostradamus » April 4th, 2010, 7:49 pm

From http://www.nugget.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2519789

Terry Aho, the father of the missing 32-year-old who was last seen Oct. 12 leaving his family's trailer at Land O'Lakes Lodge, asked for two volunteers to join a "special group."

Kristina and Aaron Noel volunteered. The North Bay couple had no idea they would be searching for Aho alongside a psychic, a family friend and a Nugget reporter.

The next stop — a bridge over Highway 11 North, close to Highway 64 near the boundary of Marten River Provincial Park.

It was there that the psychic picked up Robbie's energy. She was notified several hours later that a T-shirt was located in close proximity to the bridge.
After searching a few other spots, the psychic met with Dan Cyr and his search dog Hunter from Massey.

The dog handler and his canine have helped locate at least three people in Sault Ste. Marie, Manitoulin Island and Sudbury in the last couple of years.

Cyr told the psychic they were following her hand drawn map when Hunter led him to the exact spot where she had placed an X and started crying.

"Hunter only cries when somebody is hurt of dead," Cyr said.

Jeff Laframboise, Robbie's first cousin, said the dog was quiet when travelling through the bush, but as soon as he got to one particular spot he started to cry and nudge him.

The only problem is the location is on a water dam.

Laframboise, his brother Wayne and Cyr used a small black and white FISHTV set and taped the camera onto a large stick so they could scour the water for any clues.

Nothing was found. But the psychic is convinced Robbie is in the immediate area.

After 90-minutes, Cyr took out a bag of Robbie's clothes to give Hunter Robbie's scent back. As he put the bag on the ground for his dog to smell

Hunter ran back to the same location on the dam and started to whine and cry. He tried to go into the water but the current was too quick.

Postby Nostradamus » April 4th, 2010, 7:55 pm

From http://www.nugget.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2519752

He did confirm the same bottle of deodorant that Robbie uses was found, as well as a T-shirt and a work apron.

Aho said Robbie's brother and nephew recognized the T-shirt searchers discovered.

"We're finding stuff, but we can't verify it's his right now, but it's all in the general area he was last seen."

Postby NucleicAcid » April 4th, 2010, 8:34 pm

So....does that mean the psychic is on to something?
Hey, you there. Yes, you. Read more journal articles.

If what I say sounds like the teacher from Charlie Brown (Wah wahh woohh wuh waah), then you should try college. It's fun, and only costs you your soul and several tens of thousands of dollars. :)

“I agree that by the standards of any other area of science that remote viewing is proven“ - Richard Wiseman

Let's make directional hypotheses, test them repeatedly, replicate experiments, and publish results! Yay, science!

Postby Nostradamus » April 4th, 2010, 10:07 pm

I'm not sure. The information is scanty at best right now. I am hoping that a follow up article this week can provide a little more detail. The last 2 articles I posted were out of chronological order. I thought that the second article was interesting only in that it showed that the ownership of the articles was not confirmed.

Postby Nostradamus » April 11th, 2010, 5:42 pm

Starburst, if you are out there we are all interested in hearing something positive from the search for this missing young man. The newspaper article about the dog barking at thew dam was a bit distressing to read. If there are any updates please let us know.

Postby Nostradamus » April 17th, 2010, 9:07 pm

Sudbury seems a little odd on the missing persons side of life. It seems 5 people were reported missing.

From http://www.sudburystar.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2537949

[Constable] Lapalme said there is no connection with the five missing people.

"There is no link," he said. "They all went out on the same e-mail."

Postby NinjaPuppy » April 18th, 2010, 4:10 am

Nostradamus wrote:Sudbury seems a little odd on the missing persons side of life. It seems 5 people were reported missing.

From http://www.sudburystar.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2537949

[Constable] Lapalme said there is no connection with the five missing people.

"There is no link," he said. "They all went out on the same e-mail."

Yes. I don't understand that statement.

Postby Nostradamus » April 18th, 2010, 10:42 am

I'm guessing that the constable is saying that there were 5 different unrelated cases, but the information was disseminated to the press in a single email. He is likely to be saying that the use of a single email does not imply that the cases are in any way related. Sudbury isn't that big a place, around 160,000 people.

Postby Nostradamus » April 18th, 2010, 10:42 am

I do hope that starburst reports back since the last news report was a bit tantalizing.

Previous

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy