[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Psychic enlisted in search for missing man : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.
Post a reply

Psychic enlisted in search for missing man

10 Mar 2010, 10:37

Re: Psychic enlisted in search for missing man

10 Mar 2010, 10:38

The article was dated March 6. There was an update today, but I was not able to read the article. I'll check on it tomorrow.

10 Mar 2010, 13:50

10 Mar 2010, 15:39

this article make me angry

i dont know what is worst
the D-bag that is doing this or the D-bags magicians that support this kind of stuff

10 Mar 2010, 21:56

This is a newspaper article and we have seen how newspapers have screwed up the story on the psychic charged the SEC in a scam.

The article did use quotes to surround the term pin point and also claimed that the exact species of tree was found where some clothing was found. On the latter issue let's be clear that this is the Sudbury area. If you haven't been there beware. The soil is naturally toxic with nickel. There were also bad logging practices and acid rain to deal with. The mines there extract a lot of nickel ore. In fact, the Canadian nickel used to be magnetic since Canada had so much available nickel. My guess is that the species is paper birch. Why? Because that is a tree that has been able to thrive in the poor soils of the area.

I'm hoping to see more details of the search emerge such as how pin point is pin point, and the species, and the results of the 2 places on the map, and how many people contributed. As we've seen we can't accept every little statement made in the newspapers - they are way too inaccurate.

13 Mar 2010, 22:35

No more news on the search using information from psychics. If this works out it will be the first successful case.

27 Mar 2010, 13:48

Just a little note....this particular psychic was ASKED by friends of the missing man's family for any info she may be able to provide. The area is actually not in the Sudbury area, it is a 2 hour drive, and the birch trees you are talking about weren't even remotely the type of tree indicated....if that was basically the "predominant" tree found in the area, I don't think the father would have been too surprised by that.... As well, I know for a fact, she had no prior knowledge of the case...clearly you have never been to Northern, Ontario, where the species of trees are too abundant to list.....
I know she was hesitant to do it and did not charge a fee to the family, and spent in excess of 3 hours working on it, and was dismayed when the article hit the papers. I have known her for many years, and she is absolutely genuine in her work. The amount of information she provided to the family, that was not public knowledge, astounded them.....her only intention was to be of assistance to a grieving family, and because she was ASKED TO DO SO, and nothing more.

27 Mar 2010, 17:47

Welcome to the forum Starburst!

Thanks for that information.

27 Mar 2010, 18:11

A rather interesting case Nostradamus.

Hopefully the family will find their son.

Hi Starburst and welcome.

It's good to have someone here able to contribute some first hand detail concerning a case like this and the people involved.

I shall follow this topic with interest.

27 Mar 2010, 18:13

Speaking of Psychics and Missing Persons, on one of the forums I frequently view, a fan board for the TV Series "Unsolved Mysteries", the mother of murder victim Lisa Marie Kimmell (a famous murder case from the 1980s that was profiled on UM) posted that a Psychic gave her accurate information on the location of the body of her daughter, while she was still listed as missing, and the case ongoing.

She wrote ...

"The first encounter was a call from a man by the name of Clyde Praye who called my husband (who is even more skeptical and less open minded than me on the subject) on a Friday evening telling him he thought he could help us find our daughter. (She was still classified as missing at the time) What did he want? My husband learned he was doctor by trade in a nearby rural town and rarely reached out because of the opportunists that taint the "gift". To my surpise, my husband agreed to meet him for coffee the following morning at a nearby coffee house between 7 -8 AM. He only asked us to bring a few personal belongings of Lisa's - no money. Still skeptical, we met with him the following Saturday morning. We took with us one of Lisa's stuffed animals she kept on her bed, a tennis shoe and a Wyoming map. He was an elderly man in his near 70's, well dressed and appeared to be genuinely concerned. We showed him the map outlining her intended route. After studying the map breifly, he asked he we brought any of Lisa's personal belongings. We handed him her teddy bear and tennis shoe. He held them close to chest and closed his eyes. When he opened his eyes, they were welled up with tears. Then he said that we probabably alreay knew (or sensed) that she was not alive but he was sure he knew where to find her so we could at least bring her home. He went on to explain that she was in the river and then pointed out and circled the location on the map that was near Casper off of HWY 220, which made no sense to us at the time because her intended route would take her on HWY 20-26. Regardless, he insisted she was there. Even though the following day was Easter Sunday, he offered to go with my husband to search for her.They made plans to meet early the following Sunday morning. We left Mr. Praye at about 8:30 AM on Saturday and by 2:PM, fishermen found Lisa's body in the exact location that he pointed out and circled on the map give or take a half mile.

Actually, I am glad the fishermen found her before my husband and Mr. Praye did because there was not doubt that they would have based on the location they planned to search."

Here's information on this murder case ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lil_Miss

And here's the thread where her mother posted the information about the Psychic giving a direct accurate location of her body, her post of the above is just a few replies in ...

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/sho ... p?t=250266

It reminds me of that one case of Dorothy Allison where she gave them clues of the location of the daughter, the father went and searched, found all the clues in one place over 30 miles from their home, the MAR Rock in Big Red Letters, the Marsh Area, the Dual Smock Stacks, Two Church Steeples, Abandoned Car, Etc, all within 50 yards of one another, but didn't find the body. But then several months later, teenagers found the body in the *exact same area* just 50 yards from the MAR Rock, in plain visible sight of all the clues.

However, in this case, the Psychic pointed out the *exact location* on the map where the body would later be found, which was way off course from where she originally disappeared, and it wasn't where you would normally think to look.

27 Mar 2010, 19:36

27 Mar 2010, 20:40

I recall Moose Hunting in WaWa in the days of my youth, does that count? :lol:

27 Mar 2010, 22:39

I was looking at google earth to refresh myself of the area north of Sudbury and I see one of the places where I spent an evening - Timmins.

There are signs for 2 things leading into Timmins - signs for a famous singer's welcome center and signs for a xxx shop. We made a tally of the signs and by a clear and decisive margin the winner of the sign contest was the singer. I'll leave the person nameless. Timmins also has tours of its gold mines.

30 Mar 2010, 01:04

There will be an up-date in the newspaper, the North Bay Nugget, tomorrow. There is going to be a ground search on Saturday. It is far from falling off the radar screen......

30 Mar 2010, 01:29

Thanks for the update. I've wondered what was happening. I've been checking for updates every other day or so.
Post a reply