View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Witchcraft Psychics

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Witchcraft Psychics

Postby ProfWag » 21 Jan 2010, 21:57

There is an advertisement (actually a couple) on this forum advertising witches and their abilities. They say psychics tell the future but they can change the future! Has anyone had any experience with witches spells?
P.S. I'm not sure if this question should be here, religion, or in the "share your experience" thread...
ProfWag

Re: Witchcraft Psychics

Postby NinjaPuppy » 21 Jan 2010, 22:21

ProfWag wrote:There is an advertisement (actually a couple) on this forum advertising witches and their abilities. They say psychics tell the future but they can change the future! Has anyone had any experience with witches spells?

Hmmm, good question but in order for me to give you an intelligent answer I would need to know which witch is which. In other words, what traditions these 'witches' follow.

For the sake of arguement, let's just say that self proclaimed psychics say that they can predict the future. I don't care to go off topic with another round of skeptics vs. believers in the proof category.

Now there are advertisements from witches claiming they can change the future. Let's look into that claim, shall we? We all have the ability to change the future. You can throw away an excellent career by not showing up for work. Hence, your future will change dramatically when you lose your job, go broke and wind up living in the streets. Any arguement on that one?

Now let's get a bit deeper. If a witch does a spell for you, can it change your future? You bet your buns baby. However, finding a credible, card carrying member of the Wiccan tradition who is properly trained in this area knows better. There are limits to what should and shouldn't be done.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 21 Jan 2010, 23:29

To be a little more specific, one of the sponsor banners the shows up here from time to time is www.7witches.com.
I'll admit, I'm very unfamiliar with this and me, being the "investigator" that I am, I read some bios. There are two of them that say they are from the vampyre community and their spells can only be learned from the family line of gypsies. So, I looked at the history of their last names and one of them is British and the other Southern German. (Gypsies are Romanian) So, perhaps they changed their name along the way? But, that's not so say their skills aren't real, I'd just like to know if I paid them $27 if women will find me irresistable (not that they already don't...) :-)
ProfWag

Postby ciscop » 22 Jan 2010, 00:27

here where i live
you call a number.. is like 5 dollars a minute and you get to talk live on tv to a witchcraft psychic, thats of course really late at night
thats the way i started to learn readings (i am a mentalist after all).. but was kind of dissapointed
since the readers here are really really bad, they dont pay attention
and often have to ask for the name of the person like 2 times (common!!!)
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 00:32

ProfWag wrote:To be a little more specific, one of the sponsor banners the shows up here from time to time is http://www.7witches.com.
I'll admit, I'm very unfamiliar with this and me, being the "investigator" that I am, I read some bios. There are two of them that say they are from the vampyre community and their spells can only be learned from the family line of gypsies. So, I looked at the history of their last names and one of them is British and the other Southern German. (Gypsies are Romanian) So, perhaps they changed their name along the way? But, that's not so say their skills aren't real, I'd just like to know if I paid them $27 if women will find me irresistable (not that they already don't...) :-)

Regardless of the tradition (this particular one being vanpyre) specific spells are learned in that tradition. As for the 'gypsies' the more modern definition from Wikipedia updates the Romanian requirement: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gypsy.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 00:38

Every Tradition has different ways of doing things. There is no right or wrong in how to do spells. The single common law is:

"An it harm none do what ye will."

After that, it is usually up to personal interpretation.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 00:41

ciscop wrote:here where i live
you call a number.. is like 5 dollars a minute and you get to talk live on tv to a witchcraft psychic, thats of course really late at night
thats the way i started to learn readings (i am a mentalist after all).. but was kind of dissapointed
since the readers here are really really bad, they dont pay attention
and often have to ask for the name of the person like 2 times (common!!!)

When you say "really really bad" do you mean they suck at what they do?
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jan 2010, 00:48

NinjaPuppy wrote:
ProfWag wrote:To be a little more specific, one of the sponsor banners the shows up here from time to time is http://www.7witches.com.

Regardless of the tradition (this particular one being vanpyre) specific spells are learned in that tradition. As for the 'gypsies' the more modern definition from Wikipedia updates the Romanian requirement: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gypsy.

All I know is that when I lived in Italy, we had to drive to Romania so my wife could visit her "homeland" (not to be confused with her other side of the family which is Polish so we had to drive to Poland to visit her "motherland.")
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 00:53

I understand.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jan 2010, 00:54

Okay, so, would I know if I had a spell cast on me? Say my wife wanted to have a spell cast on me so I find her more attractive, would I know it? How would I act?
By the way, another big zero on the powerball last night so my astrologer is quickly running out of time. I'm going to Tunica the end of February (and leaving the wife at home--woo hoo!) to do some hearty gambling so hopefully my transit will last that long!
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jan 2010, 00:57

ProfWag wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:

All I know is that when I lived in Italy, we had to drive to Romania so my wife could visit her "homeland" (not to be confused with her other side of the family which is Polish so we had to drive to Poland to visit her "motherland.")

Yes, that's right. Reading between the lines my wife is Polish and Gypsie. Makes for an interesting personality at times...
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 01:00

I had to Google "Tunica" and I'm glad I did. Tunica sounded to me like some far off, mysterious destination. Obviously it's not all that far off nor mysterious.

As for the spell.... you woudn't know. How do you think I found my current husband??? I even told 'old skepticass' about it and he doesn't believe me.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jan 2010, 01:06

NinjaPuppy wrote:I had to Google "Tunica" and I'm glad I did. Tunica sounded to me like some far off, mysterious destination. Obviously it's not all that far off nor mysterious.

As for the spell.... you woudn't know. How do you think I found my current husband??? I even told 'old skepticass' about it and he doesn't believe me.

Oh sorry. Tunica is like the 3rd largest gambling site in the country outside Vegas and A.C. so I just figured... well, anyway.

As for the spell. Now Ninja, from what I can tell from you, you would need absolutely no help finding a husband.

Oh, by the way, there is some REALLY freaky stuff that goes on in the back woods there. You drive down the old roads and you'll run into cemetaries where people are buried in, what I would call anyway, very bizaare manners. I'll see if I can find a picture to show you what I mean. Myself, I think there's a large voodoo contingent there.

This burial conversation has been moved to: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=860
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 01:11

ProfWag wrote:Oh sorry. Tunica is like the 3rd largest gambling site in the country outside Vegas and A.C. so I just figured... well, anyway.

As for the spell. Now Ninja, from what I can tell from you, you would need absolutely no help finding a husband.

Yes, but this time I wanted to buy me a good one. :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 25 Jan 2010, 02:18

this is the best psychic show ever
hahahahaahaha
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Next

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy