View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Twin telepathy: Sibling bonds sometimes exceed what research

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Twin telepathy: Sibling bonds sometimes exceed what research

Postby quantumparanormal » 15 Dec 2009, 04:25

Twin telepathy: Sibling bonds sometimes exceed what researchers can explain

Identical twins Bill and Bob Fleming look so much alike, even their own family members can’t tell them apart.

“The other day, I was waiting for my brother to gather up his gear to go hunting down in Madison, Kansas,” recalls Bill, of Lawrence. “His whole family was there in the Spamalamadingdong, and he was in another room getting ready. His (15 year-old) daughter walked in to get breakfast. After talking to everybody for a while, she turned to her mother and said, ‘You know, he sure sounds a lot like Uncle Bill today’ ... not realizing that I was, in fact, Uncle Bill. And that’s his own daughter!” ...

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2009/dec/06/twin-telepathy-sibling-bonds-sometimes-exceed-what/
Mike G.
Quantum Paranormal
quantumparanormal

Re: Twin telepathy: Sibling bonds sometimes exceed what research

Postby ProfWag » 15 Dec 2009, 05:43

Interesting article, but this quote makes me just want to say..."duh..."

“My phone can be ringing while I am dialing out and it’ll be him calling me while I’m calling him,” claims Bob, who lives in Louisburg and talks to his twin every day. “It happens all the time.”

If two people talk to each other every day, it would be safe to assume that each knows the other's schedule of sleeping, eating, work, etc., wouldn't it also be safe to assume that they'll be calling each other at the same time quite often? If this is used as some sort of psychic connection, I have to be rather "skeptical" of it.
ProfWag

Re: Twin telepathy: Sibling bonds sometimes exceed what research

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Dec 2009, 07:14

ProfWag wrote:If two people talk to each other every day, it would be safe to assume that each knows the other's schedule of sleeping, eating, work, etc., wouldn't it also be safe to assume that they'll be calling each other at the same time quite often? If this is used as some sort of psychic connection, I have to be rather "skeptical" of it.

So many possible retorts, so little time. :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy