[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Are the British police using psychics? : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.
Post a reply

Are the British police using psychics?

08 Dec 2009, 04:26

Re: Are the British police using psychics?

08 Dec 2009, 04:35

08 Dec 2009, 07:19

08 Dec 2009, 08:44

The problem with tips, regardless of the source psychic or whatever, the police often are obliged to follow them up. The cost is the wasted manpower, not paying the tipster.

08 Dec 2009, 20:12

Tips can actually pan out to help quite often, psychics don't appear to have the same success rate.

08 Dec 2009, 20:17

09 Dec 2009, 12:53

I am aware of Police in New South Wales consulting a psychic in relation to two unsolved murders in this State and one very suspicious disappearance of two people and their vehicle.

All of these cases date to the 1970's, so I guess consulting with a psychic after all other investigative avenues had been exhausted was probably a measure of last resort for NSW Police.

Unfortunately, the psychics input has not helped in those cases and they are still open investigations.

However the psychic, who was consulted sometime in the late late 1980's, did say something which was interesting in relation to the missing persons case.

She said that everybody thought that this was murder but that it was in reality a freak accident and that she "saw" the van losing the road and plunging into a gorge where it ended up sunk in water.

She added that the van and the bodies of the missing persons would not be discovered until "the second decade of the next century." - (Or words to that effect).

So maybe we will eventually know wether she was right or not!

She also said that the two murders would never be solved.

I cannot recall any other instance in which Australian Police have ever publicaly consulted a psychic.

Regarding the issue of anonymous tip.

These can come from literally anyone, so as NP points out, we cannot rule out the possibility that at least some of them might have come from people who accessed their information by psychic means.

10 Dec 2009, 04:18

10 Dec 2009, 05:34

ANECDOTE WARNING AHEAD!!

In the early 1990's, a serial murderer named Ivan Milat was active in the Belangalo State Forrest, raping and thence killing young backpackers and sundry hitchhikers.

Shortly before NSW Police found the body of what would prove to be the first of many victims, or even before this infamous case had hit the headlines, a mate of mine who is about as psychic as me, - (meaning "lead ingot" psychic), - told me, - (and he WAS visibly perturbed when he shared this with me),- that as he was buying ammo at Horsly Park Gun Store he had an almost overpoweringly strong sense that a mass killer had just left the shop ahead of him.

My mate also said that he had a feeling of near certainty that this man was of East European birth, and was employed as a road worker in the Belangolo area.

He also thought that the killer was short, but powerfully built and worked with an accomplice.

A day, or so, after this strange conversation, my sister was driving through the area in question, - (I had said nothing of this to anybody), - that as she went past a line of workman's huts that she had this "creepy" feeling that there was a man living there who was killing young people and dumping their bodies in the bushland.

I believe the informants myself, but whatever they may have picked up was hardly the sort of thing that you could take to Police!

Neither of these people are "woos" or likely to report a mere intuition to Police as factual information.

Yet, both of them recounted accurate details of this case looong before it was even an official
investigation, much less a media circus.

I don't believe in "psychic detectives."

However, I do think it possible that even the most unlikely people can have profound flashes of intiution about people, places and events.

10 Dec 2009, 05:53

10 Dec 2009, 05:57

The human brain has to be the most amazing thing evolution ever "created."
Post a reply