View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Future Prediction

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Re: Future Prediction

Postby ciscop » 29 Oct 2009, 10:44

highflyer
really
what the hell is wrong with you???

do you get
that we dont think you have paranormal abilities at all?
you keep failing and yet you keep spreading your christian idiocracy

you are the clowniest of all the messiahs out there
and also the least convincing

go ahead and re write your messiah script
this character isnt working and is getting boring
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Mistislav D'ralle » 29 Oct 2009, 13:01

NinjaPuppy wrote:How would the Secret Service view this sort of thing in our forum?" I can assure you that I ran this exact question past a former ex-secret service guy.

Hmmmm....As mentioned before in the James Randi sub-forum, "Highflyertoo" has already been visited by Australian Police after he made made threats against a Naval Base full of "Devil worshippers" on the Skeptic Society's forum this year. He posted his accusation in the middle of Australia's largest terrorist investigation against a group of men planning to blow up Australian military bases. By using his real name, ( as he is registered as having been sent to an involuntary psychiatric facility) , the address of the naval base and the words "destruction" etc, he popped up on every counter insurgency "google" search-engine on the planet ...so the local police paid him a visit. I imagine that the USA's FBI & Homeland security and Australia's DIO, ASIS & ASIO share a common database for web searches so I assume "Highflyertoo"'s prediction is already being read in a small room somewhere in the USA. I doub't they see him as a threat.
Mistislav D'ralle

Postby ciscop » 29 Oct 2009, 13:17

then again
why bother keeping him???

highflyer stop with your nonsense predictions
those arent predictions
those are the wishfull thinking of a mental patient
there is no christ watching you
only American Security Agencies
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby highflyertoo » 03 Nov 2009, 21:03

ciscop wrote:then again
why bother keeping him???

highflyer stop with your nonsense predictions
those arent predictions
those are the wishfull thinking of a mental patient
there is no christ watching you
only American Security Agencies

I have dreamed about the Securities coming for me, yet slip out of their clutches ;)
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby highflyertoo » 03 Nov 2009, 21:09

Hey ciscop, there's certain future dreams that I don't even mention to the inner circles.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby NinjaPuppy » 03 Nov 2009, 21:13

highflyertoo wrote:Hey ciscop, there's certain future dreams that I don't even mention to the inner circles.

HF2- Can you name one instance where ANY of your dreams have been proven? I don't seem to recall one prediction of yours being accurate. Perhaps you can set us all straight on your past performance.
NinjaPuppy

Postby highflyertoo » 03 Nov 2009, 21:22

NinjaPuppy wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:Hey ciscop, there's certain future dreams that I don't even mention to the inner circles.

HF2- Can you name one instance where ANY of your dreams have been proven? I don't seem to recall one prediction of yours being accurate. Perhaps you can set us all straight on your past performance.

My dreams come true, Why it was only yesterday that I dreamed of me seeing myself and three others in the shopping centre. I had the dream the night before , and it took place exactly as I dreamed it.
highflyertoo

Postby NinjaPuppy » 03 Nov 2009, 21:56

highflyertoo wrote:My dreams come true, Why it was only yesterday that I dreamed of me seeing myself and three others in the shopping centre. I had the dream the night before , and it took place exactly as I dreamed it.

Did you call these 3 people to join you after your dream?
NinjaPuppy

Postby highflyertoo » 03 Nov 2009, 22:43

NinjaPuppy wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:My dreams come true, Why it was only yesterday that I dreamed of me seeing myself and three others in the shopping centre. I had the dream the night before , and it took place exactly as I dreamed it.

Did you call these 3 people to join you after your dream?

No, the three other people did not know, and I didn't speak to any of them or try to start a conversation , yet I stood within a few feet of them.

There was an Oriental looking man and two Anglo-Saxon looking men. The man who was fumbling with the lettuce to get it into the plastic bag( he took about five attempts while giggling with his two friends ) did not know who I was ,as it's been eight years since I last seen him before he went away.

My dream was less than 18 hrs old before happening. I got to the shop at about 5:50, 10 mins before closing.

So what do you think of that NP ?.
highflyertoo

Postby NinjaPuppy » 03 Nov 2009, 22:50

I think I need more information. That's what I think.

Was the lettuce in your dream? I take it you knew this one man from 8 years ago? How about the other two? Did you know them? Are they (the 3 other people) friends/relatives?
NinjaPuppy

Postby highflyertoo » 03 Nov 2009, 22:57

NinjaPuppy wrote:I think I need more information. That's what I think.

Was the lettuce in your dream? I take it you knew this one man from 8 years ago? How about the other two? Did you know them? Are they (the 3 other people) friends/relatives?

Why do you need more info?
highflyertoo

Postby NinjaPuppy » 03 Nov 2009, 22:59

Because I can't base my opinion on what little you gave me. Let's just say that my 'wow meter' went up a bit with the last information you gave me.
NinjaPuppy

Postby highflyertoo » 03 Nov 2009, 23:08

NinjaPuppy wrote:Because I can't base my opinion on what little you gave me. Let's just say that my 'wow meter' went up a bit with the last information you gave me.

I did dream of the man fumbling and giggling while trying to place the single lettuce into the smallish plastic bag, and then having to strip a few ouside leaves off several times before finally getting the ''lettuce'' into the plastic bag. The man is my ''half brother'' born on the same day as me. I am from the Northern Hemisphere while he was born here in Australia in the Southern Hemisphere.

I am from the North while he is from the South.

I am 17 years older than my ''half brother''.
highflyertoo

Postby NinjaPuppy » 04 Nov 2009, 00:38

highflyertoo wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:Because I can't base my opinion on what little you gave me. Let's just say that my 'wow meter' went up a bit with the last information you gave me.

I did dream of the man fumbling and giggling while trying to place the single lettuce into the smallish plastic bag, and then having to strip a few ouside leaves off several times before finally getting the ''lettuce'' into the plastic bag. The man is my ''half brother'' born on the same day as me. I am from the Northern Hemisphere while he was born here in Australia in the Southern Hemisphere.

And you say that you haven't seen him in 8 years? And you dreamed of seeing him doing exactly what he did less than 18 hours before?

OK, now tha'ts pretty darned cool. Do you write your dreams down when you wake up? Or do you recall them as they reveal themselves to you?
NinjaPuppy

Postby highflyertoo » 04 Nov 2009, 09:16

NinjaPuppy wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:

And you say that you haven't seen him in 8 years? And you dreamed of seeing him doing exactly what he did less than 18 hours before?

OK, now tha'ts pretty darned cool. Do you write your dreams down when you wake up? Or do you recall them as they reveal themselves to you?

No , I didn't write down the dream that morning, instead before rising out of bed I thought over my vivid dream and considered if it would happen that same day, And God Willing the event took place on the same day.

Here's what makes it interesting, I had been visiting Bunbury the day before to catch the Bus Transport for the NEXT DAY to go into the Wilderness to ''see'' if other ''past dreams or fragments of past dream visions'' would come into play. But I got delayed as I forgot to pack my Gas Nozzle and Gas Adaptor for my hiking , and decided to sleep over one more night. So it was that same morning that I pondered my recent dream about my ''half brother'' while simultaneously realizing that I had forgot to pack my Cook Ware.

Now the shop that I seen the three people in my dream, happens to close at 6:00 pm, and it wasn't until 5:40 pm that day that I thought I could get a Loaf of Rye Bread and some cold cut meat from the Delicatessen Outlet and kept saying to myself '' Oh I have to get a LETTUCE, must get a lettuce, I need some type of greens in my diet', So at that Time of Walking I WAS NOT THINKING OF THE DREAM AT ALL, I was only thinking of a bite to eat.

I didn't see my ''half brother'' until after I had got the Bread and Meat then walk around some partitions wondering to myself ''Where are the Lettuce's kept nowadays in this shop at Coles Centre Point''.

Now that's full on Pyschic to me.
highflyertoo

PreviousNext

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy