View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Future Prediction

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Re: Future Prediction

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Oct 2009, 00:39

ProfWag wrote:I applaud NinjaPuppy's stance in this matter. I, in addition to others I believe, am not comfortable with this type of "prediction." Predict who will win the next World Cup, how many gold medals Australia will win in the next olympics, or the next week's lottery numbers, but predicting a world leader's death is asking for nothing but trouble. Let's assume for a second that he is right. How would the Secret Service view this sort of thing in our forum?
Personally, I am thinking that the right thing to do is report him.

Report him to who? Plenty of members here reported his original subject matter via this forum, which is why his topic was edited. He received the 3 day ban for verbally attacking (name calling, etc) those who kindly asked him to reconsider his wording of his original post.

Now as for this question: "Let's assume for a second that he is right. How would the Secret Service view this sort of thing in our forum?" I can assure you that I ran this exact question past a former ex-secret service guy. I forget his exact answer at the time but it was basically, that it's always best to err on the side of caution in matters such as this. So the entire topic was edited as such to leave the door open for future discussion without making others uncomfortable.

Since the poster in question is not (from what I know), a US Citizen, and the Constitution of the US gives the right of free speech, those issues would need to be debated in another type of forum. The question here was addressing the issues and concerns of other members, including the original posters prediction and his right to state his prediction. No one was offended when he posted his video of moving tea cups, but he did upset members with the way he worded the prediction in question.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44






Re: Future Prediction

Postby highflyertoo » 27 Oct 2009, 17:16

Scepcop wrote:Wait I thought that highflyertoo was banned for a while for name calling. What is it about his "predictions" that are indecent and not appropriate for a forum? Can someone update me to speed on this?


SCEPCOP, I was banned for calling someone a ''hypocrite'' in a response to my thread about USA President Barack Obama Dying before mid December 2009.

I beleve that Obama is of the ''paranormal elite'' as written about in the Book of Prophet Daniel 11:20.

The Scriptures say that before the arrival of Satan's Son comes an ''EXACTOR'' who will raise many taxes upon the Worldly Kingdom while it's in it's GLORY.

Obama is in a position to raise a global tax called Carbon Tax which could raise Trillions of Trillions of Dollars for the NWO Elite.

No other man has been in a position to use the Global Warming Fear to scare people into raising World Wide Taxes of GIGANTIC PROPORTIONS.

Obama is the Seventh Head of Revelation 17:10 who rules for a short space before ''ending'' and making room for Satan's Son to come to GLOBAL TYRANY.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: Future Prediction

Postby ciscop » 28 Oct 2009, 04:27

highflyertoo wrote:
Scepcop wrote:Wait I thought that highflyertoo was banned for a while for name calling. What is it about his "predictions" that are indecent and not appropriate for a forum? Can someone update me to speed on this?


SCEPCOP, I was banned for calling someone a ''hypocrite'' in a response to my thread about USA President Barack Obama Dying before mid December 2009.

I beleve that Obama is of the ''paranormal elite'' as written about in the Book of Prophet Daniel 11:20.

The Scriptures say that before the arrival of Satan's Son comes an ''EXACTOR'' who will raise many taxes upon the Worldly Kingdom while it's in it's GLORY.

Obama is in a position to raise a global tax called Carbon Tax which could raise Trillions of Trillions of Dollars for the NWO Elite.

No other man has been in a position to use the Global Warming Fear to scare people into raising World Wide Taxes of GIGANTIC PROPORTIONS.

Obama is the Seventh Head of Revelation 17:10 who rules for a short space before ''ending'' and making room for Satan's Son to come to GLOBAL TYRANY.


My dad´s name is Stan... which if you think about is quite close to SaTAN...
i think i am the guy you are talking about HF2
so stop saying what i will do
I AM WATCHING YOU

and here´s my prophecy.. YOU WILL GET BANNED yet again for repeating the same thing NP ask you not to say
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Future Prediction

Postby highflyertoo » 28 Oct 2009, 10:35

ciscop wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:
Scepcop wrote:Wait I thought that highflyertoo was banned for a while for name calling. What is it about his "predictions" that are indecent and not appropriate for a forum? Can someone update me to speed on this?


SCEPCOP, I was banned for calling someone a ''hypocrite'' in a response to my thread about USA President Barack Obama Dying before mid December 2009.

I beleve that Obama is of the ''paranormal elite'' as written about in the Book of Prophet Daniel 11:20.

The Scriptures say that before the arrival of Satan's Son comes an ''EXACTOR'' who will raise many taxes upon the Worldly Kingdom while it's in it's GLORY.

Obama is in a position to raise a global tax called Carbon Tax which could raise Trillions of Trillions of Dollars for the NWO Elite.

No other man has been in a position to use the Global Warming Fear to scare people into raising World Wide Taxes of GIGANTIC PROPORTIONS.

Obama is the Seventh Head of Revelation 17:10 who rules for a short space before ''ending'' and making room for Satan's Son to come to GLOBAL TYRANY.


My dad´s name is Stan... which if you think about is quite close to SaTAN...
i think i am the guy you are talking about HF2
so stop saying what i will do
I AM WATCHING YOU

and here´s my prophecy.. YOU WILL GET BANNED yet again for repeating the same thing NP ask you not to say


ciscop you seem to like guessing
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: Future Prediction

Postby ciscop » 28 Oct 2009, 16:18

ciscop you seem to like guessing
[/quote]

hahahahaha
so because i use reason and i am not a loony i "guess"
but because you are a messiah you make "prophecies"
is that how it works??

for example
a guy like you cant possibly have a real job... am i guessing correctly?
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Future Prediction

Postby highflyertoo » 28 Oct 2009, 18:57

ProfWag wrote:I applaud NinjaPuppy's stance in this matter. I, in addition to others I believe, am not comfortable with this type of "prediction." Predict who will win the next World Cup, how many gold medals Australia will win in the next olympics, or the next week's lottery numbers, but predicting a world leader's death is asking for nothing but trouble. Let's assume for a second that he is right. How would the Secret Service view this sort of thing in our forum?
Personally, I am thinking that the right thing to do is report him.


Report me for what? For predicting the future? Better keep an eye on you.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: Future Prediction

Postby ProfWag » 28 Oct 2009, 19:39

highflyertoo wrote:
ProfWag wrote:I applaud NinjaPuppy's stance in this matter. I, in addition to others I believe, am not comfortable with this type of "prediction." Predict who will win the next World Cup, how many gold medals Australia will win in the next olympics, or the next week's lottery numbers, but predicting a world leader's death is asking for nothing but trouble. Let's assume for a second that he is right. How would the Secret Service view this sort of thing in our forum?
Personally, I am thinking that the right thing to do is report him.


Report me for what? For predicting the future? Better keep an eye on you.

Predicting the death of a world leader is a serious matter and one I do not take lightly. Perhaps you should keep two eyes on me.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Future Prediction

Postby NinjaPuppy » 28 Oct 2009, 23:50

I'm keeping an eye on all of you-

Image
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Future Prediction

Postby ProfWag » 29 Oct 2009, 00:07

NinjaPuppy wrote:I'm keeping an eye on all of you-

Image

Yea? What am I wearing right now? ;-)
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Future Prediction

Postby ciscop » 29 Oct 2009, 00:43

a tweed jacket


is the cliche right?
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Future Prediction

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Oct 2009, 01:03

ProfWag wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:I'm keeping an eye on all of you-

Image

Yea? What am I wearing right now? ;-)

An Izod style t-shirt (yellow) with olive green trousers. Brown belt, black socks and brown shoes. Don't ask me about briefs or boxers, please.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Future Prediction

Postby ProfWag » 29 Oct 2009, 01:38

NinjaPuppy wrote:
ProfWag wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:I'm keeping an eye on all of you-

Image

Yea? What am I wearing right now? ;-)

An Izod style t-shirt (yellow) with olive green trousers. Brown belt, black socks and brown shoes. Don't ask me about briefs or boxers, please.

Amazing! Olive green shirt, brown belt, and brown shoes. (Khaki tan pants and matching socks round out the ensemble, but 2.5 out of 5 is surely far above chance! ;-)
Oh, and what are briefs or boxers? Is that something I'm supposed to be wearing?
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Future Prediction

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Oct 2009, 01:43

ProfWag wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:Amazing! Olive green shirt, brown belt, and brown shoes. (Khaki tan pants and matching socks round out the ensemble, but 2.5 out of 5 is surely far above chance! ;-)
Oh, and what are briefs or boxers? Is that something I'm supposed to be wearing?

Underwear.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Future Prediction

Postby highflyertoo » 29 Oct 2009, 09:13

ProfWag wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:
ProfWag wrote:I applaud NinjaPuppy's stance in this matter. I, in addition to others I believe, am not comfortable with this type of "prediction." Predict who will win the next World Cup, how many gold medals Australia will win in the next olympics, or the next week's lottery numbers, but predicting a world leader's death is asking for nothing but trouble. Let's assume for a second that he is right. How would the Secret Service view this sort of thing in our forum?
Personally, I am thinking that the right thing to do is report him.


Report me for what? For predicting the future? Better keep an eye on you.

Predicting the death of a world leader is a serious matter and one I do not take lightly. Perhaps you should keep two eyes on me.


Predicting the death of a World Tyrant is not serious, but rather helpful to the ''OPPRESSED'' and those who would be ''FUTURE OPPRESSED''.

You ProfWag converse like a NWO Neo-Nazi with your defending of tyranny.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: Future Prediction

Postby highflyertoo » 29 Oct 2009, 09:16

NinjaPuppy wrote:I'm keeping an eye on all of you-

Image


Now that's funny NP. rofl
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

PreviousNext

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest