View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Controversial Subject Content Recently Removed

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Controversial Subject Content Recently Removed

Postby NinjaPuppy » 11 Oct 2009, 02:03

Thank you to all members who commented about a recent controversial topic posted in this subject by Highflyertoo. Anyone who was involved in this topic knows what I am referring to and I prefer not repeat the subject matter as it seemed to be unacceptable to members. Since the entire thread has been removed, Highflyertoo may not have seen my original comments to him as to why he has been given a three day 'time out'.

Highflyertoo - You resorted to name calling and the member in question politely called you out on it. Then I politely asked you to reconsider some of the harsh content and specifically asked that you stop with the name calling. The very next post after my request resorted to more name calling. You have received a three day 'time out' (ban) and I ask that you reconsider your motives if you expect to consider staying a member on this forum.

Meanwhile, some members felt that the entire subject matter of the topic was inappropriate and could possibly cause problems with the quality of this forum as well as put the forum in a bad light. This resulted in removal of the entire topic.
NinjaPuppy

Re: Controversial Subject Content Recently Removed

Postby ciscop » 11 Oct 2009, 04:11

NinjaPuppy wrote:Thank you to all members who commented about a recent controversial topic posted in this subject by Highflyertoo. Anyone who was involved in this topic knows what I am referring to and I prefer not repeat the subject matter as it seemed to be unacceptable to members. Since the entire thread has been removed, Highflyertoo may not have seen my original comments to him as to why he has been given a three day 'time out'.

Highflyertoo - You resorted to name calling and the member in question politely called you out on it. Then I politely asked you to reconsider some of the harsh content and specifically asked that you stop with the name calling. The very next post after my request resorted to more name calling. You have received a three day 'time out' (ban) and I ask that you reconsider your motives if you expect to consider staying a member on this forum.

Meanwhile, some members felt that the entire subject matter of the topic was inappropriate and could possibly cause problems with the quality of this forum as well as put the forum in a bad light. This resulted in removal of the entire topic.

ooouh !!
:cry: i like highflyer
he is funny..

however i do think it is important to state HF2 had a prophetic dream were something bad was going to happen to a nobel peace prize winner before september ended.. and like always nothing happened and he changed his prophecy to the end of the year... :roll:
keep trying HF2.. one day you will be right, the trick is to have a lot of prophetic dreams.. even a broken clock is right twice a day
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby ProfessorX » 14 Oct 2009, 16:10

ciscop wrote: a nobel peace prize winner before september ended

Now, if someone had predicted THAT, I would be impressed, since no one saw that one coming! :lol:
ProfessorX

Postby ciscop » 15 Oct 2009, 13:03

ProfessorX wrote:
ciscop wrote: a nobel peace prize winner before september ended

Now, if someone had predicted THAT, I would be impressed, since no one saw that one coming! :lol:

hahaha you are right!! :lol: :lol:
yes HF2 if you had predicted that you would be my messiah now
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy