View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

¨psychic¨ Derek Acorah

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

¨psychic¨ Derek Acorah

Postby ciscop » 28 Sep 2009, 07:50

Have you seen this?
Derek Acorah is a brittish psychic

Acorah's credibility has been questioned following his work on Most Haunted. On numerous investigations for the programme, Acorah would appear to become possessed by spirits or an evil entity or would appear lost and confused. On one such occasion, Acorah claimed to be possessed by the spirit of a man called Kreed Kafer. In a later interview the programme's parapsychologist, Ciaran O' Keeffe claimed that the character was completely fictional. O' Keeffe claims that he fabricated the "Kreed Kafer" character (an anagram of "Derek faker"), and misfed the information to Acorah who subsequently presented it as fact.[5] In a separate interview, the show's presenter and executive producer Yvette Fielding said that she believes it was a "fake possession".[4
wikipedia.org
is quite funny seeing him getting possesed by an anagram :lol:
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Re: ¨psychic¨ Derek Acorah

Postby NinjaPuppy » 28 Sep 2009, 08:15

Yeah, that's pretty old by internet standards but a very interesting story. I forgot where I had read the whole thing.
NinjaPuppy

Re: ¨psychic¨ Derek Acorah

Postby ciscop » 28 Sep 2009, 13:57

NinjaPuppy wrote:Yeah, that's pretty old by internet standards but a very interesting story. I forgot where I had read the whole thing.

yes it is old
but i thought it really funny when any psychic is caught cheating
hahaha

and a week later
they did the same thing with him
but this time it was an anagram of Derek Lies
hahaha what a joke
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy