View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Could I be Psychic?

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Could I be Psychic?

Postby ProfWag » 24 Sep 2013, 02:28

So all day Saturday, I was thinking about Craig and wondering where he's been and if he was okay and lo and behold, he showed up on the forum when I logged in on Sunday. Coincidence? Or something else?

For the record Craig (and to make you a little jealous, I hope), but there was a magic fest near me this weekend and I had the pleasure of watching (and talking to) Dirk Losander, Jeff McBride, and Michael Ammar, all in one magical afternoon. Not bad for nowhere Arkansas...
ProfWag

Re: Could I be Psychic?

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Sep 2013, 09:05

ProfWag wrote:So all day Saturday, I was thinking about Craig and wondering where he's been and if he was okay and lo and behold, he showed up on the forum when I logged in on Sunday. Coincidence? Or something else?

For the record Craig (and to make you a little jealous, I hope), but there was a magic fest near me this weekend and I had the pleasure of watching (and talking to) Dirk Losander, Jeff McBride, and Michael Ammar, all in one magical afternoon. Not bad for nowhere Arkansas...

While it's certainly great that you had an experience that in some circles would be considered psychic, tell us about your magical chats.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 24 Sep 2013, 10:07

NinjaPuppy wrote:While it's certainly great that you had an experience that in some circles would be considered psychic, tell us about your magical chats.

It was a great weekend of magic (www.weekendofwonder.com) with all sorts of magicians. It's only in its second year so the venue was small (80 people max per show), but that was part of what was great about it. In addition to the shows, there were lectures, meet and greets, sidewalk magic, and all sorts of stuff. Had a chance to talk with 3 of the bigger names there for a few minutes. I haven't been in magic for several years so I wasn't able to talk like I used to, be it was great none-the-less.

What's really exciting for the area is what's going on in 2 weeks. Check this out Ninja:
http://hauntedspringsparanormalfest.webs.com/
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Sep 2013, 21:02

Meh.... I can do that any day of the week for free here. ;)

Granted it sounds like a nice weekend of events. Do you and the Mrs. plan to attend?
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 24 Sep 2013, 22:15

NinjaPuppy wrote:Meh.... I can do that any day of the week for free here. ;)

Granted it sounds like a nice weekend of events. Do you and the Mrs. plan to attend?

Not physically, but we plan on being there via our remote viewing abilities... :-)
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 25 Sep 2013, 06:35

ProfWag wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:Meh.... I can do that any day of the week for free here. ;)

Not physically, but we plan on being there via our remote viewing abilities... :-)

Very funny. :roll:

I've been reading up on OBE. If you suddenly feel a sharp "WHACK" upside the back of your head... it wasn't me. :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Postby Craig Browning » 01 Oct 2013, 06:05

I wouldn't whack you up side the head. . . that's just cruel. . . I might kick you in the butt however. . .
Craig Browning

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy