View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Telltale signs of psychic awareness

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Re: Telltale signs of psychic awareness

Postby NinjaPuppy » 30 Jun 2013, 22:57

ProfWag wrote:It's a classified program Ninja, and I wouldn't want to compromise the Aurora SR-91 program's secret, would we? Oh, wait a minute... ;)

I don't see the 3 lights and they're probably not silent.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 01 Jul 2013, 17:49

NinjaPuppy wrote:
ProfWag wrote:It's a classified program Ninja, and I wouldn't want to compromise the Aurora SR-91 program's secret, would we? Oh, wait a minute... ;)

I don't see the 3 lights and they're probably not silent.

All you've seen are artist's renderings and we don't know how loud they are, especially when flying at a slow speed. Remember, it's a classified program so we don't know the real capabilities, but the plane can't be ruled out.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 01 Jul 2013, 20:18

ProfWag wrote:Remember, it's a classified program so we don't know the real capabilities, but the plane can't be ruled out.

I agree and I tend to lean towards the side of some unknown government project at first glance. On the other hand it shouldn't rule out the countless other possibilities either.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 02 Jul 2013, 08:46

NinjaPuppy wrote:
ProfWag wrote:Remember, it's a classified program so we don't know the real capabilities, but the plane can't be ruled out.

I agree and I tend to lean towards the side of some unknown government project at first glance. On the other hand it shouldn't rule out the countless other possibilities either.

It doesn't rule them out. That's why their called "unidentified" flying objects! On the other hand, what I saw was a triangle shape, 3 lights, and I was close enough underneath it that I saw the letters USAF. All I'm sayin' about the world famous Belgian Triangle UFO is that their could be an alternative, earthly explanation--especially since the famous photo has since been outed as a hoax. Not that their couldn't be a chance that at least one of them comes from a planetary system 60 trillion miles away...
ProfWag

Previous

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy