[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy - Page 18 • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.
Post a reply

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

22 Feb 2011, 05:20

Ok, I've sent the new word to ninja.

Ninja has said that she's going to be busy for the rest of the week, we'll need another person to help out.

22 Feb 2011, 05:33

22 Feb 2011, 05:51

derrida, maybe you can do word choices after this one, and I'll pm to really for the control

22 Feb 2011, 06:28

Are you ready for me to post?

Ready or not, here they come.

22 Feb 2011, 06:33

WORD OPTIONS

A/ QUALIFYING
B/ WETTING
C/ ELECTRIC
D/ FANTASTIC

22 Feb 2011, 12:12

G. Adam, not sure if this causes a problem for you or not, but there's a typo in the list that Ninja copied here vs. the original. C should be Electricity not Electric.

Don't know if that affects your reading or not. We can call this a dud if you want.

22 Feb 2011, 12:22

22 Feb 2011, 12:39

Sorry, it was, actually, Electricity

22 Feb 2011, 14:35

OK, time for a breather, this is my next protocol which I have tested a similar version with Questions instead of Words.

GUESSING A WORD WITH A RANDOM PHRASE CLUE - PROTOCOL 1.2

1. I pick a word AND a single set of numbers, pm them to 2 umpires

2. I send you the single set of numbers - e.g. "Word 1 clue is at Page 123 Line 12"

3. you post a channel - quoting step 2

4. REPEAT STEPS 1-3 TOTAL 4 TIMES

5. I post the 4 words shuffled - WORD OPTIONS A/ B/ C/ D/

6. you try and guess the original words

7. 2 or more right is a PASS for that batch (approx. 1 in 3.4 odds of passing each batch of 4 words)

22 Feb 2011, 18:44

22 Feb 2011, 19:47

Sorry about the typo. I'm a little bit crazy busy with work right now. You gentlemen will have to continue on without me as I will be popping in and out for the next couple of days.

22 Feb 2011, 20:50

Allright, let's try the latest protocol:

Word 1 clue is at Page 128 Line 22

22 Feb 2011, 23:42

22 Feb 2011, 23:47

23 Feb 2011, 00:42

Ok, starting over:

Allright, let's try the latest protocol: