View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby Arouet » 22 Jan 2011, 05:28

But that's besides the point, isn't it? Most parapsychologists would probably agree that even if psi is real, that there are still fraudsters out there. My point is only that simply making claims to have powers is not equivalent to parapsycholgy.

Sure, G. Adam tried to do a test, but that's like me getting a chemistry set and calling myself a chemist!
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07






Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby derrida » 23 Jan 2011, 02:22

NinjaPuppy wrote:
derrida wrote:what does surprises me is that NP cant accept nor she doesnt sees that G. was cheating.

What doesn't surprise me is that derrida will continue to derail topics and attempt to bait me into some kind of argument.


Derailing?? that´s your defense?
the guy isnt coming back cause he was caught CHEATING... this thread is going anywhere

what a lame excuse

now try again
derrida
 
Posts: 308
Joined: 08 Oct 2010, 04:29

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby caniswalensis » 23 Jan 2011, 03:52

derrida wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:
derrida wrote:what does surprises me is that NP cant accept nor she doesnt sees that G. was cheating.

What doesn't surprise me is that derrida will continue to derail topics and attempt to bait me into some kind of argument.


Derailing?? that´s your defense?
the guy isnt coming back cause he was caught CHEATING... this thread is going anywhere

what a lame excuse

now try again

I don't see where NP has anything to defend.

What is the problem here exactly?
"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha
caniswalensis
 
Posts: 208
Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 03:41

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby NinjaPuppy » 23 Jan 2011, 04:42

caniswalensis wrote:I don't see where NP has anything to defend.

What is the problem here exactly?

Thank you Canis, I would like to know the same thing.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby derrida » 23 Jan 2011, 18:42

there is actually not A problem
i just want to know why somebody as smart as np is
could give the benefit of the doubt to somebody that was clearly trying to fool us all (thank god we have logic, intelligence and a dude called voltaire to help us all)
derrida
 
Posts: 308
Joined: 08 Oct 2010, 04:29

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby caniswalensis » 23 Jan 2011, 23:06

derrida wrote:there is actually not A problem
i just want to know why somebody as smart as np is
could give the benefit of the doubt to somebody that was clearly trying to fool us all (thank god we have logic, intelligence and a dude called voltaire to help us all)


Some people are not as quick to judge as others are. That's a good thing in my book.

In this case, you have made the statement that G. Adam was caught cheating. No such thing happened. You might want to choose your words more carefully.

Now I agree that the most likely scenario is that he was pulling a fast one, but it is not the only possible scenario, and there is nothing wrong about withholding judgement. Sometimes thats what a good skeptic does.

Ninja Puppy never said she was giving G. Adam the benefit of the doubt. In fact, some of her comments indicate she might feel inclined to do the opposite. At worst, all she said was "I don't know" which is actually a true statement for all of us. No matter what we think G. Adams intent was, there is not enough information available at this point to know it with absolute certainty.

I call 'em like I see 'em, and in this case what I see is someone that perhaps has an axe to grind and is trying desperately to make something out of nothing and failing badly at it.

I would just drop this if I were in your position. Trying to trump up a "gotcha" over a non-issue like this one just makes you look like the bad guy; also little foolish.

You have the ability to make useful and interesting posts. I have seen you do it. Why you choose to ruin the value you add to the forum with drivel like this is beyond me.
"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha
caniswalensis
 
Posts: 208
Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 03:41

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby Arouet » 23 Jan 2011, 23:29

I agree that it is entirely possible that G.Adam did not know that this could be done. It is unlikely as canis said.

Also derrida, your comments about my intellect were kind, but no doubt greatly exaggerated!
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Jan 2011, 01:39

Again, thank you Canis for putting things in context.

From what I got from G.Adam's posts was that he was unhappy with how his claims were received by other skeptic groups. He came here and asked for input on his protocol. Since I could not understand what he was trying to explain to be useful to his request, I remained quiet and allowed someone with more intellect and certainly more patience than I have. Especially after G.Adam went off on his tirades, I could see that any commentary from me only seemed to set him off.

It still remains to be seen if G.Adam was deliberately trying something underhanded or if he has been shown a flaw in his protocol and will continue to work out something better. I did question possibilities for motive when money had come into the scenario but of course there is no proof at all as to if money is even the motive in this case. I try not to make conclusions based on limited information. That goes both ways. I do not blindly believe or disbelieve anything until I personally feel that all the facts have been presented.

I found G.Adam's claim to be very interesting. But since I personally couldn't participate until there was a better explanation, I needed to sit back and learn from others.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Jan 2011, 01:42

Derrida - Your post about third world pick up techniques has been removed. Please refrain from posting inflamatory comments. Those comments had no place in this thread and certainly are not appropriate for this forum.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby caniswalensis » 24 Jan 2011, 01:49

NinjaPuppy wrote:Again, thank you Canis for putting things in context.


You are entirely welcome.
"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha
caniswalensis
 
Posts: 208
Joined: 02 Jun 2010, 03:41

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby Arouet » 27 Jan 2011, 12:49

G. Adam your continued disappearance from this thread is only serving to increase the likelihood that you were in fact cheating. I don't believe for a second that you have not been monitoring this thread, even if you haven't signed in. Some come on- defend yourself or come clean!
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby G. ADAM » 11 Feb 2011, 20:10

hey long time!

interesting read, couple things if you search Google for md5 calculator practically 0% of those sites double as md5 reverse sites

anyway my subjective channel about winding roads is easy to verify so I have very little input with the guessing part so knowing your md5 would not prove my claim, my guess is 90% determisistic based on the channel quote.

btw Im on blackberry police confiscated my laptop jan 15 hence absense

court in 11 days so we dont have much time

ADAM
G. ADAM
 
Posts: 240
Joined: 06 Jan 2011, 18:22

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby Arouet » 11 Feb 2011, 20:18

G. ADAM wrote:hey long time!

interesting read, couple things if you search Google for md5 calculator practically 0% of those sites double as md5 reverse sites

anyway my subjective channel about winding roads is easy to verify so I have very little input with the guessing part so knowing your md5 would not prove my claim, my guess is 90% determisistic based on the channel quote.

btw Im on blackberry police confiscated my laptop jan 15 hence absense

court in 11 days so we dont have much time

ADAM


1. Welcome back, this forum was lively for a bit while you were here
2. your post completely sidesteps my critique
3. huh?
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby G. ADAM » 11 Feb 2011, 20:40

your claim I was cheating is bollocks

there are 1000s of md5 encrypter sites and few decrypters

i doubt if 1% of the encrypters store the entries it would defeat the purpose

im facing stalking charges for emailing the tv stations lawyer old skeptics defamation case...

anyway wavy lines was just a fluke I failed that protocol on sci.skeptic this week
G. ADAM
 
Posts: 240
Joined: 06 Jan 2011, 18:22

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby Arouet » 11 Feb 2011, 20:56

G. ADAM wrote:your claim I was cheating is bollocks

there are 1000s of md5 encrypter sites and few decrypters

i doubt if 1% of the encrypters store the entries it would defeat the purpose

im facing stalking charges for emailing the tv stations lawyer old skeptics defamation case...

anyway wavy lines was just a fluke I failed that protocol on sci.skeptic this week


Ahh, well, good luck to you with those charges.

So are you now claiming that you are not psychic?
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

PreviousNext

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests