[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy - Page 17 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby NinjaPuppy » 21 Feb 2011, 20:14

A/ hint
B/ fate
C/ class
D/ wrist
NinjaPuppy

Postby G. ADAM » 21 Feb 2011, 21:54

G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 21 Feb 2011, 22:54

The word was WRIST
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 21 Feb 2011, 22:57

NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 21 Feb 2011, 23:10

Ok, I've PM'd another word to derrida and ninja. here are the new channel numbers:

page 22 line 3
Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 21 Feb 2011, 23:42

Ahhhh! wait there's a problem with the protocol again!

That's why I couldn't possibly have a hint! boom tish!

NP shuffled before you acknowledged the channel.

Let's try for complete isolation between CHANNEL PHASE and PICK OPTION PHASE.

I suggest a few changes to protocol...
G. ADAM

Postby G. ADAM » 21 Feb 2011, 23:54

GUESSING A WORD USING A RANDOM CLUE - PROTOCOL 1.1

(FROM TESTERS 1ST PERSON)

1. I pick a word, pm it to derrida

2. I send you a single set of numbers

3. you post a channel (quoting step 2)

4. I acknowledge reading the channel (quoting step 3)

5. I pm the word to ninja

6. Ninja then picks 3 more words and posts all four words

7. you try and guess the original word (quoting step 4)

And Ninja can you label the top of your post WORD OPTIONS ?
G. ADAM

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Feb 2011, 00:01

Got ya on the "WORD OPTIONS" part. The rest of the changes... not so much. I have Arouet's word and I have the 3 other words and they've been reorganized. Do I post them now or not?
NinjaPuppy

Postby G. ADAM » 22 Feb 2011, 00:58

G. ADAM

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Feb 2011, 01:15

WORD OPTIONS

A/ incompetence
B/ inspiration
C/ consumer
D/ outcome
NinjaPuppy

Postby G. ADAM » 22 Feb 2011, 01:23

G. ADAM

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Feb 2011, 01:38

Consumer
NinjaPuppy

Postby G. ADAM » 22 Feb 2011, 03:52

Oh darn!

So I have 3 protocols left, here's the long term scope of the trials here.

---------------

TEST 1

protocol 1.1 send 1 word and testers assistant sends 4 options

this is testing the hypothesis that it is the tester seeing the options that causes a channel to mismatch with the options.

Barring that, the mismatch must be occuring any time *I* see the options.

---------------

TEST 2

Next protocol. Tester tele-asks 4 words 1 word at a time, 4 posts from tester and 4 posts from me, followed by guessing the 4 words at the end, similar to before. This has the advantage there are no unused options so the channels should sort into place!

-----------

TEST 3

Barring that, I would need an accomplice to do the guessing after I've finished the channeling, but whether skeptics allow an accomplice or you guys are interested in that or not is debatable.

-------------

Allright, but for now, just 1 more word using protocol 1.1 and failing that time for a breather for a few days.

So Arouet, you OK to start protocol 1.1?
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 22 Feb 2011, 04:20

Ok, I've PM'd a new word to derrida only, chosen by a random word chooser.

The new channel numbers, chosen by random.org:

page 323 line 1
Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 22 Feb 2011, 04:36

G. ADAM

PreviousNext

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy