[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby G. ADAM » 10 Jan 2011, 04:33

But it works better if you think of a Question.

All the skeptics kept rattling on that nobody should even try me out!

Some "open minded" forum! Same old skeptic chicken shits.

Is this forum just overrun by the same 5 jokers in every forum, or are there people interested in checking out paranormal here too?
G. ADAM

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Jan 2011, 04:48

I am, I just need to have a better understanding of what is necessary.
NinjaPuppy

Postby caniswalensis » 10 Jan 2011, 05:44

What NinjaPuppy said. :)
caniswalensis

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Jan 2011, 05:49

Plus, you need to keep it in one topic and thread. This multiple thread posting about the same topic is NOT something I care to deal with here.

Please keep this "telepathy/mind reading" thing confined to THIS THREAD ONLY or I will start deleting the duplicates and eventually have to go around the proverbial mulberry bush with you with warnings and then I think you know what happens next.... right?
NinjaPuppy

Postby G. ADAM » 10 Jan 2011, 11:58

huh?

I can do better than that, let's make it ZERO threads.
G. ADAM

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Jan 2011, 21:35

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Jan 2011, 21:46

Since you have decided to put NSA in this topic:

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Jan 2011, 21:51

All (2) posts by one skeptic and our resident cynic have been deleted. The deleted post material does not impact this new thread at all.
NinjaPuppy

Postby G. ADAM » 11 Jan 2011, 05:07

I thought this was supposed to be psychic-positive forum?

It's not! I made 4 threads.

1/ does anybody do analysis of data? I have 1200 Questions and Blind answers. NOPE
2/ Can we start out own prize run by non-skeptics? NOPE
3/ The Australian Skeptics discard the simplest of paranormal test protocols.
4/ a test-me thread in the proper section.

You all joke about my claims, call me abusive, mental, untestable, and turn every thread into a joke about TV scrying.

I try the NSA because it's too much of a joke for you all, and the MOD threatens to ban me!

If you want to all play at a power struggle and teach the pecking order to newbies, then fine, go for it!

But I'm the only person in the world who can prove paranormal, and I can do it with ANY audience who are simply police and cooperative.

I get this treatment for 10 years, why bother going through EVEN MORE SKEPTICAL BULLSHIT!

This forum is WORSE than alt.atheism or sci.skeptic.

It's good to know my views of the fake-skeptics is not just me, but apart from that..
G. ADAM

Postby NinjaPuppy » 11 Jan 2011, 05:22

NinjaPuppy

Postby G. ADAM » 11 Jan 2011, 06:09

I didn't do any of those! You can comprehend basic English. Read above!

You allow everyone to abuse me and tell me to frick off when at last defence I try a NSA thread.

You can read about it in the paper instead of taking part in history.

You're one of the rudest of them all laughing up at all my threads OF DIFFERENT TOPICS.

Go to hell all of you.,
G. ADAM

Postby G. ADAM » 11 Jan 2011, 06:10

I've posted in 50 forums mate, never been so fcking mistreated in all my life.
G. ADAM

Postby G. ADAM » 11 Jan 2011, 06:16

Talk about the forum!

Don't worry, no more psychics will ever come here, you guys can all keep on mocking the psychics and telling them to BE SMART AND NEVER TALK BACK all you want!

Nobody is going to take away your ridicule fodder.

What a fricking con this forum is!

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

There is NO SINGLE PARANORMAL INVESTIGATOR ON EARTH!

A couple documented professors who won't even email you back.

Neither the pro or con psychic establishments care about anything or anyone apart from their own publicity.
G. ADAM

Postby derrida » 11 Jan 2011, 08:32

just show us your supposed powers
stop avoiding the question
creating numerous threads and inventing weird procedures..
derrida

Postby G. ADAM » 11 Jan 2011, 11:04

You outright liar! Blame ME for YOUR evasion!

The procedure is DEAD SIMPLE, we've done it numerous times in other forums.

There are a couple little added parts to make it objective - ie. I have to guess what question you are thinking of.

So this NSA scheme is all bullshit! The MODS start abusing you, the skeptics call themselves 'just critics' and all the skeptics join in abusing you anyway.

You all evaded my points and questions.

If you think guessing a number is all you need to test paranormal I may as well show my powers to a kindergarten class.

OK, HERE ARE SOME FUNDAMENTALS FOR YOU ALL.

I give answers to questions BLIND, but subjective.

That means to get an OBJECTIVE result you will need
CONTROLS
PLACEBOS
BLIND JUDGES
ENCRYPTION
PARTICIPATION
MODULAR TESTING

I won't start suggesting an easier protocol until we've done a SUBJECTIVE TEST RUN.

If you can't INVOKE THE CHANNEL how can you MEASURE IT?

Same old skeptic bullshit using TOP DOWN ARGUMENTS - "it won't work anyway" so why participate at all!
G. ADAM

Next

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy