[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy - Page 10 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby G. ADAM » 11 Feb 2011, 21:13

still psychic!

the channels to single words seem to get very apt descriptions, but the 4 options objective test doesnt work

Id like to test a few more words just to check, no marking though, but you probably dont allow any eperiments that allow interpretation?
G. ADAM

Postby NinjaPuppy » 11 Feb 2011, 21:15

So what is the next step?
NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 11 Feb 2011, 21:21

Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 11 Feb 2011, 21:51

ok, what might be a start is you tele-asking me a word, with a random line number just so I can guage whats going on. first 3 you post the word, next 3 you just write down the word and I channel blind.

then see if the second set of channels are in order / discuss / suggest protocol etc

the word channels seem clear to me so even though its subjective you should be able to spot them

you just think of any fairly common word (noun is best) and do 6 demo trials
G. ADAM

Postby G. ADAM » 12 Feb 2011, 09:48

*chirp*
*chirp*
*chirp*

you guys havent changed!

ok maybe see you round
some time, off to prison no one would help me prove supernatural 10 years asking for anyone

Genesis Adam
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 12 Feb 2011, 13:55

Sorry, was on a plane today, off on vacation.

We're back to me having no idea of what you are actually proposing. You really need to explain things better.
Arouet

Postby derrida » 12 Feb 2011, 14:51

derrida

Postby NinjaPuppy » 12 Feb 2011, 19:00

NinjaPuppy

Postby G. ADAM » 13 Feb 2011, 04:13

you think of a word something you are looking at

you PM the word to ninjamongrel and derider

you send me a page 1-333 and line 1-33

I give a description of the item!

no scoring just a demo
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 13 Feb 2011, 04:58

Just to clarify: do you mean a single word? Or do you mean a particular object?

Ie: cheese vs. a piece of cheese.
Tree vs. maple-leaf tree
woman vs. my mom
Arouet

Postby derrida » 13 Feb 2011, 06:04

or..
guy that has been caught red handed and is now sidestepping the issue or... G. Adam
derrida

Postby G. ADAM » 13 Feb 2011, 08:46

caught red handed what exactly?

asking you to use the most used encryption technique on the web?

every time you login to ScepCop your password is MD5'd so it is never stolen by admin

yep just a single word, remember the results are show only, if I think its working then add steps later so I can have a guess
G. ADAM

Postby Arouet » 13 Feb 2011, 09:24

Ok, PM to derrida and NP sent.

Number 1-333 chosen by Random.org: 258
number 1-33 chosen by random.org: 28

let's see what you've got.
Arouet

Postby G. ADAM » 13 Feb 2011, 11:16

G. ADAM