View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Remote viewing - Mars?

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Remote viewing - Mars?

Postby dazsmith » 20 Apr 2010, 06:52

Well heres something for you to all pick apart and laugh at :)

The first in a new public shared Remote Viewing project here is the feedback/tasking info and the sessions
Nine methods/trained remote viewers from four differing methods and schools participated.

3 x CRV viewers
4 x HRVG viewers
1 x TRV viewer
1 x SRV viewer

The target had three separate targets for the viewers to look at over 2-3 different sessions.
http://www.farsight.org/demo/Mysteries/ ... ect_1.html

project details here:
http://www.farsight.org/demo/Mysteries/ ... oject.html

I would add form the start that most of the remote viewers picked up very similar data - most of this for parts of the targets include life and constructed structures - (make of it as you will).
ALL the targets on this were done BLIND.

Daz

dazsmith

Re: Remote viewing - Mars?

Postby ciscop » 20 Apr 2010, 07:49

i wanna congratulate you
for using the question mark

since you never know what you remote viewed
it just cherry picking to the hits that you like
and forget about the mistakes
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby dazsmith » 20 Apr 2010, 18:23

oh im sorry - did you see me cherry pick anything?
Im just reporting what we did for you to make-up your own mind.

Personally I think the rv data is interesting - but because its only part confirmed by the feedback image of Mars - the more esoteric data of life and structures cant be confirmed or denied because we don't have enough feedback ( a single image) - therefore without sufficient feedback to gauge accuracy - it remains a curiosity - nothing more. But this is only my opinion.

I'm not cherry picking anything - just presenting what we did - I didn't and don't get a say in what targets get picked I am afraid. I just do the RV sessions and wait for feedback. This is all I present here.

I did think my Rv session on the first part was on target and describe some interesting vistas of a planet and a spraying liquid/gas thing:
http://www.farsight.org/demo/Mysteries/ ... imized.pdf
but that is all. Because of the nature of the chosen target and the lack of available feedback, the rest is unknown.
daz
dazsmith

Postby ProfWag » 20 Apr 2010, 20:55

Here is what was said concerning Target 1A:
"A spray of what appears to be a liquid being ejected under pressure from something like a nozzle
A barren terrain
A nearby domed or peaked formation that may or may not be described as a structure
Something (perhaps resembling a pipeline) connecting the nozzle to the nearby domed or peaked formation"

How do you conclude that this is a formation on Mars rather than, say, this?:
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... s%3Disch:1
ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 20 Apr 2010, 21:38

I was interested in finding out more about the place called Mars Research and here is what I found.
From http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2009/01/06/anomalous-martian-anomalies/
On December 7th, Basiago made his discovery. “I was astonished by what I found,” he said. “There, on the Red Planet, were beings in blue bodysuits and the abstract artwork of a Martian civilization. I was looking at the first evidence of life beyond Earth!”

In his letter to the National Geographic Society, the lawyer writes that careful evaluation of PIA10214 reveals “a cosmic treasure trove of pictographic evidence of life on Mars, including humanoid beings, animal species, carved statues, and built structures.”

Here is the picture. Apparently if you zoom in on the lower left side you'll find the 2" high "Little Mermaid" rock formation.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 20 Apr 2010, 21:45

Still looking for this so-called nozzle on the net. It looks like a typical earth formation called an alluvial fan.

Anyways here is more thoughts on the guys research.
From http://pseudoastro.wordpress.com/tag/nasa-conspiracy/
This basic concept is not something that Basiago seems to understand. He took NASA photograph PIA10214 and blew up various parts of it, stretching objects that may have originally been only 5 pixels tall and 7 pixels wide into something 50x that size. In other cases, he has stretched the aspect ratio, making the image much wider or taller than it should be if given a simple expansion.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 20 Apr 2010, 22:22

Here is an image of an alluvial fan.

Due to the large size of this image I'd suggest clicking on the following link and then clicking on the alluvial fan link just above the tiger.
http://hays.outcrop.org/GSCI100/lecture38s.html
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 20 Apr 2010, 22:24

So is the claim here that rv can somehow see the wild imagination of others?
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 20 Apr 2010, 23:16

Here we are looking at Mars and seeing Jesus' face in a grilled cheese sandwich.

Here is one of the most interesting cases of seeing what's not there is the case of the demon banknotes of Canada.

See the demon in the circle? Some people refused the banknotes and they were subsequently taken out of circulation and replaced with non-demon notes.
Last edited by Nostradamus on 22 Apr 2010, 08:35, edited 1 time in total.
Nostradamus

Postby ciscop » 21 Apr 2010, 02:53

i think the most amazing thing Daz does
is his ability to lie to himself

even thought he found some anomalies and life forms
he refuses to believe he is not RV anything
he is just babbling like the mediums did on the XIX, is a process called automatic writing
back then ¨it was spirits¨
now is CIA hobbysts forgetting the fact the CIA dropped the program since they didnt work
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby dazsmith » 22 Apr 2010, 06:45

So is the claim here that rv can somehow see the wild imagination of others?

Rv can indeed pick-up on the imagination of others.
Its a phenomenon known as monitor, tasker or analysts overlay.
Its also why a remote viewer cant do demo's for highly sceptical experimenters - because they too are part of the RV process - there is an element of telepathy that occurs in the process. SO YES we could just have all been reporting the imagination or belief of the tasker/analyst. Its why proper RV projects need good feedback - this target doesn't have the best feedback - so its not conclusive.
SO yes this 'overlay' could have occurred and has to be considered here in this example.

Which IS why I dint say this Rv was a hit - I stated that you need to make of it as you will.
THIS is NOT a good example to showcase RV because the feedback is not enough to validate any of the rv data claims in full.
This is not a scientific or particularly good example of RV - its a curiosity more than anything. But because I am at least posting and playing fair with all that I do - I posted it anyway - even knowing youd all jump all over it - im not trying to hide or to claim anything in what I present here or in the other threads.

i think the most amazing thing Daz does
is his ability to lie to himself

I am not lying to myself - read what I just wrote and you will see this.
Because of poor target choice and poor feedback - the rv data remains nothing more to me than a curiosity and yes we could have just been rving an 'overlay'.
Its not for me to decide - I just report that I feel and experience.

LOL what has this to do with anything?
you cant just go around picking anything to fit the rvdata that makes no sense.

A target was picked, we remoet viewing it blind - the rv data was then analysed against the chosen target/image - not anything else - but a single chosen target which was MARS. Going by what your doing I might as well pick an image of a car and say - maybe it was this you were describing - its irrelevant - does any of the reported psi data match the feedback - this is all that needs to be analysed when the experiment is blind, not 'oh but the data can also match a million other things in the universe' - the other things in the universe were not the hidden target?

So does the rv descriptions for each part of the target - match the feedback image for that target - not anything else you can find - but the ACTUAL target?

all the best...

Daz
dazsmith

Postby ciscop » 22 Apr 2010, 07:26

and more importantly
never ask daz to perform for us

he doesnt have time for that
but he has time to post several links that show how he cherry picks the ¨hits¨
lets never forget
he ¨remote viewed¨ music in a Tornado

hahahahaha
ciscop

Postby Nostradamus » 22 Apr 2010, 08:45

does any of the reported psi data match the feedback - this is all that needs to be analysed when the experiment is blind, not 'oh but the data can also match a million other things in the universe' - the other things in the universe were not the hidden target?

So does the rv descriptions for each part of the target - match the feedback image for that target - not anything else you can find - but the ACTUAL target?

So if the report matches a "million other things in the universe" I would hope that there is some overlap with the so-called "ACTUAL target". Otherwise you have to scratch your head and say, "With such a vague, sweeping, all embracing, and broad description how the hell did you miss?"
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 22 Apr 2010, 20:50

dazsmith wrote:

LOL what has this to do with anything?
you cant just go around picking anything to fit the rvdata that makes no sense.

A target was picked, we remoet viewing it blind - the rv data was then analysed against the chosen target/image - not anything else - but a single chosen target which was MARS. Going by what your doing I might as well pick an image of a car and say - maybe it was this you were describing - its irrelevant - does any of the reported psi data match the feedback - this is all that needs to be analysed when the experiment is blind, not 'oh but the data can also match a million other things in the universe' - the other things in the universe were not the hidden target?

Daz

Okay, let me ask it a different way. Again, here is what was said concerning Target 1A:
"A spray of what appears to be a liquid being ejected under pressure from something like a nozzle
A barren terrain
A nearby domed or peaked formation that may or may not be described as a structure
Something (perhaps resembling a pipeline) connecting the nozzle to the nearby domed or peaked formation"

If there was not a target pre-chosen per se', then this description would sound an awful lot like a volcano and, especially, the one that is currently taking place in Iceland.
How do you know that the viewing you were receiving wasn't "mixed signals" (for lack of a better term)? Is it not possible that the event of a volcano was so large that RV of that event overshadowed an RV from Mars which is 35 million miles away?
ProfWag

Postby dazsmith » 22 Apr 2010, 21:38

If there was not a target pre-chosen per se', then this description would sound an awful lot like a volcano and, especially, the one that is currently taking place in Iceland.
How do you know that the viewing you were receiving wasn't "mixed signals" (for lack of a better term)? Is it not possible that the event of a volcano was so large that RV of that event overshadowed an RV from Mars which is 35 million miles away?

Well this is why one to the protocols for remote viewing that makes it different form other psychic work is that 'there must be a recorded target and that the rv project/attempt cannot be spontaneous'.
As to a possible overlay - yes this still could happen, I have seen rare examples of a remote viewer that was meant to be describe a target - but that they recorded data that matches breaking news - but officialy they were off target as the only thing that matters is 'does the data match the hidden/already chosen target'.

Another thing to consider is when - for example I did my remote viewing on this project march 17th - I'm not sure if the volcano was news/active then ( I think its started spewing ash April 14th) So my initial rv was nearly a month before any Volcano news.

The only way to know if its not a case of mixed signals is looking at everything, timing, the actual target and in repeating the experiments. But again the volcano isn't the target - the image/location on Mars is the target.

but i have to also conceded that there might be a slim/faint possibility we picked up this is some way or something else. Its why we do this over and over time after time.

All the best...
Daz
dazsmith

Next

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy