View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

DNA activation - seriously?

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

DNA activation - seriously?

Postby Nostradamus » 07 Apr 2010, 21:33

From http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Internationally-Known-Psychic-prnews-3453320829.html?x=0&.v=1

Internationally Known Psychic Channeling Her Energy Via Various Mediums

She also conducts life-changing DNA activation. This unique process is designed to:

* Increase one's sense of awareness and truth
* Increase one's sense of intuition
* Connect to one's spirit guides
* Connect with one's Higher Self
* Lead to spiritual awakening

First off I have no idea why this was listed under the finance part of the news unless this was an unpaid advertisement.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Re: DNA activation - seriously?

Postby Nostradamus » 07 Apr 2010, 21:43

Unfortunately, I am at a location with heavy web censoring making it difficult to access many sites. But I did get to www.dna-activation.com and saw the following:

DNA Activation (also known as "Life Activation") is an ancient empowerment process that "lights up" your DNA at a spiritual level.

Originally performed on the Egyptian High Priests and Priestesses, this technique has been handed down over thousands of years within the King Solomon Lineage.

Some of the benefits of having the 22-Strand DNA Activation are:
Enables you to bring in and hold more Light in your physical body.
Empowers you to maximize your potential to bring forth unrealized talents and abilities.
Gives you more energy and clarity.
Strengthens your immune system.
Assists in releasing of unconscious patterns.
Increases your ability to use more of your brain.
Facilitates clearing of family and genetic karmic patterns.

This is really funny since DNA was unknown till the last century. Cells were unknown till Leeuwenhoek made his first microscope in the 1650s.

I wonder how these practitioners prevent horrible diseases caused by activating the wrong parts of the DNA. I wonder how many of these people even understand how DNA works?

If you do check out the website, which is really small, you might get a kick out of the fact that they use images of intricate crop circles. It's a hoax being used to support a hoax. As they used to say on Laugh-In, "Very interesting. But schtupid."
Nostradamus

Postby NucleicAcid » 07 Apr 2010, 23:21

Actually...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics

That may be the fad she is playing off of. And there is a lot of research to show that modification of epigenetic makers can occur within a lifetime, and this plays a role in diseases and cancer.

However...I don't think this has much to do with her "DNA Activation"

Originally performed on the Egyptian High Priests and Priestesses, this technique has been handed down over thousands of years within the King Solomon Lineage.

B-B-B-B-BULLSHIT

Some of the benefits of having the 22-Strand DNA Activation are:

Down Syndrome! That's what happens when you have 22 pairs of chromoso- wait a second.

Strands.....

Where have I heard that before?

http://www.dnaperfection.com/

BUY THREE 12-STRAND DNA ACTIVATIONS AND WE'LL THROW IN TEN STRANDS FOR FREEEEEE!!!!
Hey, you there. Yes, you. Read more journal articles.

If what I say sounds like the teacher from Charlie Brown (Wah wahh woohh wuh waah), then you should try college. It's fun, and only costs you your soul and several tens of thousands of dollars. :)

“I agree that by the standards of any other area of science that remote viewing is proven“ - Richard Wiseman

Let's make directional hypotheses, test them repeatedly, replicate experiments, and publish results! Yay, science!
NucleicAcid

Postby Nostradamus » 07 Apr 2010, 23:37

It's too bad I am blocked from seeing the site you mentioned NucleicAcid.

I was thinking that the 22 strand activation may be due to avoiding creating sexual deviant behavior. Don't want to tickle that 23rd strand so to speak.
Nostradamus

Postby Craig Browning » 08 Apr 2010, 02:31

Nostradamus wrote:From http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Internationally-Known-Psychic-prnews-3453320829.html?x=0&.v=1

Internationally Known Psychic Channeling Her Energy Via Various Mediums

She also conducts life-changing DNA activation. This unique process is designed to:

* Increase one's sense of awareness and truth
* Increase one's sense of intuition
* Connect to one's spirit guides
* Connect with one's Higher Self
* Lead to spiritual awakening

First off I have no idea why this was listed under the finance part of the news unless this was an unpaid advertisement.

Of course its Financial News... it proves you can sell shit to bulls and they'll pay big $$$s for it :lol:

She's done the classic New Age publisher's stunt and found a way of profiting from a new buzz term or issue. If you go back to the 80's these same promises were made with Rolfing & Reiki therapies as well as Crystal Work, Aura Balancing and Sweat Lodges (I can list dozens of Native Americans who are still laughing all the way to the bank over the yuppies who pay big bucks for the privilege to go hungry (fast) for two days and then sit in a smoked filled dinky room that's 120ish degrees whilst chanting and more or less taking a trip in your head... )

Understand, I have done Shamanic training... well before it became a trend; same with Reiki and crystals and herbs... I know all that stuff from the non-commercial point of view which is why I get disgusted by this sort of bogus crap. The jerks that do it have no respect for the traditions and principles around that type of "healing" work, they make it a huge farce just for the sake of lining their own pockets. While I believe Karma will eventually kick them in the rubber parts I can't help but feel a bit "ill" when it comes to those that get taken by them... I can explain it all away metaphysically but that doesn't change how it tugs at my sense of humanity :x

I really hope someone within the government/legal system finds a valid means by which to shake down this person and hang them out to dry... even to the point of mummification . :x
Craig Browning

Postby NucleicAcid » 09 Apr 2010, 02:04

They won't. As long as there are people with problems and spare money, there will be snake oil salesmen.
Hey, you there. Yes, you. Read more journal articles.

If what I say sounds like the teacher from Charlie Brown (Wah wahh woohh wuh waah), then you should try college. It's fun, and only costs you your soul and several tens of thousands of dollars. :)

“I agree that by the standards of any other area of science that remote viewing is proven“ - Richard Wiseman

Let's make directional hypotheses, test them repeatedly, replicate experiments, and publish results! Yay, science!
NucleicAcid

Postby Nostradamus » 09 Apr 2010, 09:22

So true, so true.

From http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20100408/bs_prweb/prweb3836894_1
MostGifted Psychics, a national leader of telephone based intuitive psychic services, is pleased to announce selling its 5 millionth minute, on April 7th, 2010. Psychic services are counter-cyclic; people seek assurance in uncertain times. Since MostGifted Psychics provides high quality psychic services, a record number of customers sought consulting with MostGifted Psychics in 2009, helping to break through the 5 million minute mark in early 2010.

MostGifted Psychic services are intended for entertainment purposes only, and should not be used for legal, financial, or medical advice.
Nostradamus

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy