View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

A Challenge from Believers

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: A Challenge from Believers

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Jan 2010, 03:47

Nah, forget it. I'm not THAT bored. Besides most of the good stuff was deleted.

I'll start a little personal file that I will call.... 'Gems of Wisdom' and when I have 10 good ones we can all play a round of..... "WHAT DIPWAD SAID THAT?"
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44






Re: A Challenge from Believers

Postby ProfWag » 14 Jan 2010, 05:28

NinjaPuppy wrote:Nah, forget it. I'm not THAT bored. Besides most of the good stuff was deleted.

I'll start a little personal file that I will call.... 'Gems of Wisdom' and when I have 10 good ones we can all play a round of..... "WHAT DIPWAD SAID THAT?"

Sounds like fun!
Perhaps we will all learn something...
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: A Challenge from Believers

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Jan 2010, 05:45

Don't be thinking along the lines of the Stundie type of thing. If you want to laugh about another members mistakes or misinformation, I suggest that you go to the JREF forums. These will be unsolicited nasty comments to posts that don't have a reason for them and the occasional laughable drive-by trolls.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: A Challenge from Believers

Postby ProfWag » 14 Jan 2010, 08:47

NinjaPuppy wrote:Don't be thinking along the lines of the Stundie type of thing. If you want to laugh about another members mistakes or misinformation, I suggest that you go to the JREF forums. These will be unsolicited nasty comments to posts that don't have a reason for them and the occasional laughable drive-by trolls.

Still sounds like fun!
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: A Challenge from Believers

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Jan 2010, 08:51

ProfWag wrote:Still sounds like fun!

Well, you know there's never a dull moment around here. :lol:
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: A Challenge from Believers

Postby highflyertoo » 14 Jan 2010, 09:03

ProfWag wrote:Thanks to all for your thoughts! I'm interested in the comment about what the world would be like with psychics. I don't think it would be a good one. Imagine your wife asking you if her butt looks big in those pants and I answer "no honey, not at all" when I'm really thinking "elephant ass." Personally, I hope that scientists never find the key to unlocking the power of mind-reading... :-)

As to HF2's comments about God. All I can say is that out of all the predictions you've made that I've seen, I haven't seen one come true yet, even the one where you predicted the odds-on favorite horse to win a race. So, if one isn't accurate with their predictions, why should I believe in any other supernatural suggestions? I can't. Sorry.

As for the name calling, if HF2 was accurate in most of his predictions, would we be calling him names? I would think not and I think we would take him (or anyone else for that matter) quite seriously.


The world would be a better place if Prophet Psychics were listened to. The Hebrew Scriptures has plenty of Psychics that foretold the future in ''two path terms''.
ProfWag does your wife read this forum? because even if she doesn't have a big butt she prolly would tell you that she does, so after many days of her incessantly nagging you about her thunder thighs YOU finally agree with her , only to recieve her scorn about '' How Dare you say my butt is HUGE''........ So wives don't require Psychic Ability to make a STORM . LOL.

What do you say about that NP Lady ;)
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: A Challenge from Believers

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Jan 2010, 09:10

highflyertoo wrote:The world would be a better place if Prophet Psychics were listened to. The Hebrew Scriptures has plenty of Psychics that foretold the future in ''two path terms''.
ProfWag does your wife read this forum? because even if she doesn't have a big butt she prolly would tell you that she does, so after many days of her incessantly nagging you about her thunder thighs YOU finally agree with her , only to recieve her scorn about '' How Dare you say my butt is HUGE''........ So wives don't require Psychic Ability to make a STORM . LOL.

What do you say about that NP Lady ;)

Hey! Who you callin' a lady??? I could never understand that whole, "Does my butt look big in these pants" sort of thing. Why buy clothing that isn't complimentary to begin with? I mean, if you have to ask...keep looking for either a new style or a new guy. But that's just me.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Previous

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron