View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Official JREF Challenge Offer

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: Official JREF Challenge Offer

Postby ciscop » 08 Jan 2010, 00:08

highflyertoo wrote:ciscotongue... surely if a person gives out ample warnings, then that is sufficient to change the future to another ''path''. AGREED?.

no...
not really when the guy doing the warnings is nothing but a nut
we havent forgot your past prophecies
none of which were true
do you remember them? why this prophecy will become true and those in the past didnt??
i remember also doing a prophecy on obama before september ended last year
and you FAILED MISERABLY just like you will fail again this time probably

this is the thing.. EVENTUALLY you will be right
if you make enought prophecies but that doesnt mean you have powers or your dreams are real

you are just clinically insane
which i find kind of amusing

This is my prophecy
when the date arrives and this prophecy fails
you will post a NEW DATE like you have done before.. YOU ALWAYS DO THIS and it sucks
when you fail this time
YOU SHOULD POST... MY PROPHECIES OFTEN SUCK AND I ALWAYS CHANGE THE DATE, BECAUSE I AM NOT A MESSIAH, I AM JUST AN AUSTRALIAN NUT.
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby highflyertoo » 08 Jan 2010, 11:54

ciscop wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:ciscotongue... surely if a person gives out ample warnings, then that is sufficient to change the future to another ''path''. AGREED?.

no...
not really when the guy doing the warnings is nothing but a nut
we havent forgot your past prophecies
none of which were true
do you remember them? why this prophecy will become true and those in the past didnt??
i remember also doing a prophecy on obama before september ended last year
and you FAILED MISERABLY just like you will fail again this time probably

this is the thing.. EVENTUALLY you will be right
if you make enought prophecies but that doesnt mean you have powers or your dreams are real

you are just clinically insane
which i find kind of amusing

This is my prophecy
when the date arrives and this prophecy fails
you will post a NEW DATE like you have done before.. YOU ALWAYS DO THIS and it sucks
when you fail this time
YOU SHOULD POST... MY PROPHECIES OFTEN SUCK AND I ALWAYS CHANGE THE DATE, BECAUSE I AM NOT A MESSIAH, I AM JUST AN AUSTRALIAN NUT.

i never claimed or implied to be the Holy Messiah........

of course my foretellings will eventually run true, YET because of my early warning method of spilling the beans it PREVENTS FOREVER the would be ''prophecy players'' from having their own way. Ok cisco?

You will have to be more patient rather than being an over active mexican jumping bean ;) lol
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby highflyertoo » 08 Jan 2010, 12:04

Hey ciscop try and get your head around this.....

I am myself the little prophecy player with big outcomes ;)
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby highflyertoo » 09 Jan 2010, 17:14

Obama will continue to remain in Office due to him trying to buy time or extend time to ''set me up'' in the ESTATE for latter days. I refuse to participate in ridiculous prophecies that ruin the Earth! lol !!!

I am an extreme rarity because I am the PUPPET controlling the Puppet Masters :)
highflyertoo

Postby ciscop » 11 Jan 2010, 08:43

highflyertoo wrote:Obama will continue to remain in Office due to him trying to buy time or extend time to ''set me up'' in the ESTATE for latter days. I refuse to participate in ridiculous prophecies that ruin the Earth! lol !!!

I am an extreme rarity because I am the PUPPET controlling the Puppet Masters :)

I dont think you are puppet
i hardly thing you have strings at all
that is... strings to logic and reality of course
you arent connected to reality AT ALL

and yet.. MY PROPHECY WAS TRUE
you changed your date again
you suck hf2.. please predict something funnier and easier next time, like Tiger woods will get divorced and Dallas will win the Superbowl (GO COWBOYS!) and the PM of australia will finally admit that Australian Football is stupid.
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Mistislav D'ralle » 11 Jan 2010, 09:43

highflyertoo wrote:Obama will continue to remain in Office due to him trying to buy time or extend time to ''set me up'' in the ESTATE for latter days. I refuse to participate in ridiculous prophecies that ruin the Earth! lol !!!

Good news! I thought you had "chucked it in" so you wouldn't look stupid anymore on forums.

Are you still the Anti-Messiah? ( We have kept that lovely poem you wrote about how hard you find it being the anti-Messiah on the Sceptic Society Forum ). What are your predictions for 2010? I missed your silly prediction about Obama dying, but Bunbury Library has a print of your post about its destruction on its physical message board as they have a sense of humour. ( I asked a particular librarian to put it up there. That librarian has been my eyes & ears at Bunbury Library since June 2009)

So what can you predict for 2010?
Did you make a subsequent JREF challenge? ( they say you haven't)
Did you get any telekinetic skills at all? ( Which has nothing to do with changing history)
Mistislav D'ralle

Postby highflyertoo » 11 Jan 2010, 10:14

Mistislav D'ralle wrote:

Good news! I thought you had "chucked it in" so you wouldn't look stupid anymore on forums.

Are you still the Anti-Messiah? ( We have kept that lovely poem you wrote about how hard you find it being the anti-Messiah on the Sceptic Society Forum ). What are your predictions for 2010? I missed your silly prediction about Obama dying, but Bunbury Library has a print of your post about its destruction on its physical message board as they have a sense of humour. ( I asked a particular librarian to put it up there. That librarian has been my eyes & ears at Bunbury Library since June 2009)

So what can you predict for 2010?
Did you make a subsequent JREF challenge? ( they say you haven't)
Did you get any telekinetic skills at all? ( Which has nothing to do with changing history)

I think Maverick would suit your style of behaviour better than a pretending Russian who maybe inclined to utter a famous Russian saying such as ... Моё судно на воздушной подушке полно угрей...... which translates to My hovercraft is full of eels lol
highflyertoo

Postby highflyertoo » 11 Jan 2010, 10:21

ciscop wrote:

I dont think you are puppet
i hardly thing you have strings at all
that is... strings to logic and reality of course
you arent connected to reality AT ALL

and yet.. MY PROPHECY WAS TRUE
you changed your date again
you suck hf2.. please predict something funnier and easier next time, like Tiger woods will get divorced and Dallas will win the Superbowl (GO COWBOYS!) and the PM of australia will finally admit that Australian Football is stupid.

Thanx for being my number one fan :) rofl
highflyertoo

Postby highflyertoo » 11 Jan 2010, 12:49

Interpretating prophecy is very hard!

The exactor Barack Obama's duration of Active Office will be a FULL DAY (DAY=YEAR) according to Scriptural Understanding on the 20th January 2010.

Does this mean i have got '''''''''''''''''''''''''it'''''''''''''''''''''''''' wrong or right. Who in their right mind would listen to mean? So now having MYSELF broken my path to inherting the estate throne of world domination ( thanks to God of Immanuel Messiah of Nazir for telling me to at least repent of tyranical dictatorship before evolving ) , i can now watch some tele :)

So now it's my final good-bye to this forum, thanks SCEPCOP for allowing me the opportunity to keep posting.

PS Obama will die within a few years (few days) from now , One Year of prophectic reign has been completed for the Demon Exactor Obama .
highflyertoo

Postby Mistislav D'ralle » 12 Jan 2010, 06:29

highflyertoo wrote:Interpretating prophecy is very hard!

The exactor Barack Obama's duration of Active Office will be a FULL DAY (DAY=YEAR) according to Scriptural Understanding on the 20th January 2010.

Does this mean i have got '''''''''''''''''''''''''it'''''''''''''''''''''''''' wrong or right. Who in their right mind would listen to mean? So now having MYSELF broken my path to inherting the estate throne of world domination ( thanks to God of Immanuel Messiah of Nazir for telling me to at least repent of tyranical dictatorship before evolving ) , i can now watch some tele :)

So now it's my final good-bye to this forum, thanks SCEPCOP for allowing me the opportunity to keep posting.

PS Obama will die within a few years (few days) from now , One Year of prophectic reign has been completed for the Demon Exactor Obama .

Thanks John. That is exactly the final quote I was after. I hate say it, but it is as if "you read my mind" as to what I needed. I'm submitting my paper in late March.

Good luck with the rest of your life. I know you think all psychiatrists are quacks but if you are not happy with "life in general" and you can't think of a general reason for your unhappiness, then give the psychiatrists one more chance. Perhaps you are the messiah and simply additionally have depression. Jesus was meant to be human too, remember. However your current activities cannot go on for ever. You can't always troll internet forums, make amazing predictions and then say "god" made things change six months later, time after time after time.
Mistislav D'ralle

Postby highflyertoo » 12 Jan 2010, 09:49

I will be applying for the MDC ,but with unforeseen delays ever evolving it may take some time until i can tweak the time period to perform Telekinesis infront of real Scientists who are not pertaining to Naturalism.

So if you people at JREF ever read SCEPCOP'S page in search for some hidden truths, then please keep waiting because the TRUTH will be revealed for unbelievers to mentally grasp
highflyertoo

Postby highflyertoo » 12 Jan 2010, 14:09

Ok this is now my final see you later ;) Adios
highflyertoo

Postby highflyertoo » 13 Jan 2010, 15:42

Ok so im off to start predicting ( real date times ) on other forums under a different name or a similar name to highflyertoo or maybe an old email name. So it will be hard for the obsessed to find my trail...... peace to all :)
highflyertoo

Postby ProfWag » 13 Jan 2010, 20:15

highflyertoo wrote:Ok so im off to start predicting ( real date times ) on other forums under a different name or a similar name to highflyertoo or maybe an old email name. So it will be hard for the obsessed to find my trail...... peace to all :)

I predict.......you'll be back here soon...
ProfWag

Postby The Warrigal » 13 Jan 2010, 21:16

Now THAT is a prediction I would stake money on! :lol:
The Warrigal

PreviousNext

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge