View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Official JREF Challenge Offer

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Official JREF Challenge Offer

Postby highflyertoo » 03 Jan 2010, 14:32

This is my prediction which I am disclosing in advance to win the MDC. It's up to Jeff Wagg to determine if this accurate prediction is of the ''supernatural forecasting'' entitling me to the Million Dollar REWARD/PAYMENT.

44th USA President Barack Hussein Obama II will no longer be in ''active office'' from the 23rd January 2010.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Re: Official JREF Challenge Offer

Postby Azrael » 04 Jan 2010, 06:27

highflyertoo wrote:This is my prediction which I am disclosing in advance to win the MDC. It's up to Jeff Wagg to determine if this accurate prediction is of the ''supernatural forecasting'' entitling me to the Million Dollar REWARD/PAYMENT.

44th USA President Barack Hussein Obama II will no longer be in ''active office'' from the 23rd January 2010.

More nonsense HF2. I bet you're wrong. What's supernatural about this? It's a 50/50 guess!
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby highflyertoo » 04 Jan 2010, 09:29

Azrael wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:This is my prediction which I am disclosing in advance to win the MDC. It's up to Jeff Wagg to determine if this accurate prediction is of the ''supernatural forecasting'' entitling me to the Million Dollar REWARD/PAYMENT.

More nonsense HF2. I bet you're wrong. What's supernatural about this? It's a 50/50 guess!

from 23rd January 2010..... Ad Infinitum
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby ciscop » 04 Jan 2010, 12:32

highflyertoo wrote:
Azrael wrote:

from 23rd January 2010..... Ad Infinitum

nah
nothing supernatural about this
so you dont get a million even if you were right which i highly doubt it
but
what if you fail again ?

you should go and read when prophecy fails
so you know how funny you sound
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby tiger » 04 Jan 2010, 15:20

That is only about 20 days from now. What does ''active office'' mean?

As for Jeff Wagg have you even applied for the MDC with this prediction?
tiger

Postby highflyertoo » 04 Jan 2010, 21:28

tiger wrote:

That is only about 20 days from now. What does ''active office'' mean?

As for Jeff Wagg have you even applied for the MDC with this prediction?

Active Office means an Active President...... Ronald Reagan is no longer in retirement office.

This prediction is my application for the MDC. This is the Preliminary Test.

Strange how I shall be the only one to pass the Preliminary Test without getting the chance to ''PASS'' the Formal Test.
highflyertoo

Postby ProfWag » 04 Jan 2010, 22:14

Dude, remember these?
highflyertoo wrote:Hello SCEPCOP. I give a Prediction about a high profile World Leader who will die of natural causes before mid December 2009. This will cause great change throughout the World, as the World is infactuated with this particular person. The man in question is an Evil Man in disguise, his lies are well hidden, and in most circumstances the public always wishes they knew in Advance of the impending danger. Well, I did fore warn people of the danger, yet my voice was silenced by those who are indeed blind to the truth some of the time.

If you SCEPCOP approve, then I will name the World Leader and the information associated with my prediction.

Thanks, John Murie , Western Australia.

highflyertoo wrote:SCEPCOP, I was banned for calling someone a ''hypocrite'' in a response to my thread about USA President Barack Obama Dying before mid December 2009.

You've already been proven wrong. Sooner or later, you may get it right, but unfortunately, there wouldn't be anything paranormal about it. You've also been proven wrong about the Melbourne Cup. Just when might you realize that you don't really have the powers you think you do?
ProfWag

Postby ciscop » 05 Jan 2010, 04:53

well if you make enought predictions one of them eventually will be right
thats something believers dont seem to understand

still
i think is great hf2 started the year
keeping up with what he does best,
which is being a total nut

but next time hF2.. try predicting something more positive.. like tiger woods will get a black mistress just to calm down the africanamerican community.
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby highflyertoo » 05 Jan 2010, 10:28

ProfWag you are sounding somewhat concerned about my latter prediction. January 20th will be the year completed of his short space of time in Active Office.

It's like ''May 14th 2009 Telekinesis'' which was tipped upsidedown by my stubborness preventing supernatural events from taking place.

If you don't dine with the enemy then one doesn't dance with them either
highflyertoo

Postby ProfWag » 05 Jan 2010, 21:43

highflyertoo wrote:ProfWag you are sounding somewhat concerned about my latter prediction. January 20th will be the year completed of his short space of time in Active Office.

I do? :? Sorry, didn't mean to give that impression...
ProfWag

Postby Azrael » 06 Jan 2010, 01:53

highflyertoo wrote:ProfWag you are sounding somewhat concerned about my latter prediction. January 20th will be the year completed of his short space of time in Active Office.

Can you say that in English? Just to be clear,are you saying Obama will no longer be President on 20th?

You're as insane as The Professor.
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby ciscop » 06 Jan 2010, 03:08

Azrael wrote:

Can you say that in English? Just to be clear,are you saying Obama will no longer be President on 20th?

thats a tought one..
i just think the professor is actually dumb or just way to wasted all the time
because he thinks he is fooling fellow magicians with his nonsense

i think one is just dummy and the other one is really nuts

i prefer hf2
at least he is entertaining
ciscop

Postby highflyertoo » 06 Jan 2010, 16:05

Azrael wrote:

Nope the Professor is not insane...

As for Obama he will be boarding the Ferry on his journey to the otherside. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xble0l ... ryma_music
highflyertoo

Postby ciscop » 07 Jan 2010, 01:34

highflyertoo wrote:
Azrael wrote:

Nope the Professor is not insane...

As for Obama he will be boarding the Ferry on his journey to the otherside. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xble0l ... ryma_music

i agree
you are the insane one
ciscop

Postby highflyertoo » 07 Jan 2010, 15:21

ciscotongue... surely if a person gives out ample warnings, then that is sufficient to change the future to another ''path''. AGREED?.
highflyertoo

Next

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge