View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.
Post a reply

Re: The Relentless Hypocrisy of James Randi

24 Jul 2009, 14:01

The Amusing Randi attending the Card Trick at TAM was contrary to what he'd claimed.. and therefore HYPOCRISY!
Slam Dunk !!!!!!!
http://www.uploadpedia.com/3015K1KO9LHD ... i-zip.html
Share the truth!!!!

Re: The Relentless Hypocrisy of James Randi

24 Jul 2009, 14:28

The Professor wrote:The Amusing Randi attending the Card Trick at TAM was contrary to what he'd claimed.. and therefore HYPOCRISY!




You really shouldn't use big words that you obviously don't know the meaning of....

Re: The Relentless Hypocrisy of James Randi

29 Jul 2009, 11:35

Scepcop wrote:Here are more articles by Michael Goodspeed on pseudo-skepticism. As a paranormal radio show host, he has interviewed many people and done a lot of research into paranormal claims.

On Randi’s hypocrisy: http://www.rense.com/general50/james.htm

On psychic claims and skeptical explanations: http://www.rense.com/general51/ebramce.htm

On UFO phenomenon: http://www.rense.com/general51/embr.htm, http://www.rense.com/general51/seek3.htm

On alien abduction claims and skeptical explanations: http://www.rense.com/general51/ppr.htm

On monsters, creatures, and Bigfoot: http://www.rense.com/general52/seek.htm


These are great !!!!!!

Re: The Relentless Hypocrisy of James Randi

06 Sep 2009, 04:02

Azrael writes of George Anderson: "Not heard of him but unless he has been double blind scientificly [sic] tested he is a fraud." Wrong. If he has not been double-blind scientifically tested, that only means his alleged ablities have not been proven to be real; that does not prove that he is a fraud. Only testing can prove if his abilities are real or if he is a fraud.

Re: The Relentless Hypocrisy of James Randi

18 Sep 2009, 06:08

So why are all the excuses moved from his site?

Re: The Relentless Hypocrisy of James Randi

18 Sep 2009, 09:12

The Professor wrote:So why are all the excuses moved from his site?


i just want to remind everybody
that Dave Koenig tryed to pull out one of his infamous dummy stunts
he got a new account and pretended to know nothing about the site (he has accused others of doing it)
but since he is the world worst magician he failed at deceive anybody

more proof here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=463

dave, please stop saying you are a mentalist
is bad for the art, you deceived nobody like always.

Re: The Relentless Hypocrisy of James Randi

25 Sep 2009, 13:11

Randi says he only responds to people who make responsible paranormal claims .

So what is a responsible paranormal claim that Randi perceives as possible?

Re: The Relentless Hypocrisy of James Randi

25 Sep 2009, 14:29

highflyertoo wrote:Randi says he only responds to people who make responsible paranormal claims .

So what is a responsible paranormal claim that Randi perceives as possible?


what do you think it is?

Re: The Relentless Hypocrisy of James Randi

26 Sep 2009, 00:43

highflyertoo wrote:Randi says he only responds to people who make responsible paranormal claims .


Can you supply a citation for this?

Frank Lee

Re: The Relentless Hypocrisy of James Randi

26 Sep 2009, 09:29

Frank Lee wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:Randi says he only responds to people who make responsible paranormal claims .


Can you supply a citation for this?

Frank Lee


Date: 6/18/99 12:03 PM

Mr. Kolodzey:

Don't treat us like children. We only respond to responsible claims.

Re: The Relentless Hypocrisy of James Randi

26 Sep 2009, 11:23

highflyertoo wrote:
Frank Lee wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:Randi says he only responds to people who make responsible paranormal claims .


Can you supply a citation for this?

Frank Lee


Date: 6/18/99 12:03 PM

Mr. Kolodzey:

Don't treat us like children. We only respond to responsible claims.


what was your claim?

Re: The Relentless Hypocrisy of James Randi

18 Oct 2009, 04:00

Here's a new challenge, quite interesting. Eddie Benitez is a true believer, and his challenge is with spiritual criteria, to sift out the truly gifted from the charlatans. This challenge has caused an uproar over on JREF forum!

See this article: $50,000 challenge issued to psychics, mediums and ghost hunters to prove spirit communication

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-8611 ... munication

Re: The Relentless Hypocrisy of James Randi

18 Oct 2009, 05:38

AngelsAlive wrote:Here's a new challenge, quite interesting. Eddie Benitez is a true believer, and his challenge is with spiritual criteria, to sift out the truly gifted from the charlatans. This challenge has caused an uproar over on JREF forum!

See this article: $50,000 challenge issued to psychics, mediums and ghost hunters to prove spirit communication

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-8611 ... munication

Welcome AngelsAlive, and thank for posting this. Very interesting.

Re: The Relentless Hypocrisy of James Randi

25 Oct 2009, 01:05

The JREF forum that picked up on the article I posted previously have gone crazy with it. They are like a pack of hyenas attacking.

Now there's a follow up article, and it's unbelievable. Jeff Wagg of JREF actually posted private emails between the author, Benitez and himself, after banning the author from posting in their thread. A thread ABOUT the article, and Benitez.

See the new article: Mad scientists: James ("Amazing") Randi's organization in furor over alternative psychic challenge

http://www.examiner.com/x-8611-Phoenix- ... orted-here

Re: The Relentless Hypocrisy of James Randi

25 Oct 2009, 02:37

well people - i noted in victor zammit's Friday report that there will be a spirit guide available to Randi when he does finally pass over , who has offered to work with James to be able to send a message back saying he was wrong ( should he wish to of course ) ;)

( mind you i ain't taking any bets on that happening , but as they say "stranger things have happened at sea " :lol: :lol: )

if you wish to read or receive by email any of these reports - go here : http://www.victorzammit.com/archives/index.html and for those skeptics who are not too firmly entrenched in their own dogma - it is quite an interesting site to visit - just as some of us believers find the jref site interesting too ( tho for some what different reasons ;) )
Post a reply