[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
This time the JREF is WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG! : JREF / Randi Challenge • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.
Post a reply

This time the JREF is WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!

29 Oct 2009, 02:59

people here knows i like to support JREF
i like those folks, i like randi and how they contribute to the world battling woos and quacks.

however in this instance JREF is wrong!!
http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/swi ... ivity.html

allison smith wrote her impressions about Paranormal Activity
for those who dont know.. that film was the top film to watch last weekend
and is like a blair witch project type of movie
¨feels real and looks real but isnt real¨

well.. allison smith hated that there was no producer, actors nor director listed in the movie titles thus ¨it was launched as if it was real¨
so she recommended a boycott... A BOYCOTT????
is she insane?
i dont think i have ever seen somebody thinking that movie is real
(althought i can think of a couple of folks on this forum that might think so)
but boycotting a movie?
Isnt that how the Catholic Index of forbidden books started??
thats just moronic

Skepticism is about judging for ourselfs

if we start boycotting films i can only wonder what will be next...

Damn.. i hope that isnt a glimpse
of what will happen to JREF once randi is gone

Re: This time the JREF is WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!

29 Oct 2009, 04:31

30 Oct 2009, 04:54

I actually reviewed this movie on my movies site www.beentothemovies.com

I have to admit that Allison is wrong.

It matters not that actors names werent listed and so on.
All that matters is that the film was perhaps the worst film I have ever seen.

I would rather watch an episode of Most Haunted than that pile of crap, at least on MH I would be guarenteed that something would actually happen.

The film is awful and not worth of discussion.

30 Oct 2009, 05:23

30 Oct 2009, 07:08

Post a reply