[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
highflyertoo Vs Skeptic Establishments January 2010 : JREF / Randi Challenge - Page 3 • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.
Post a reply

Re: highflyertoo Vs Skeptic Establishments January 2010

01 Nov 2009, 02:29

LOL. If not for my cat and her 5,000 wild buddies, I'd be over run with mice, rats, gerbils, hamsters, snakes, lizards, etc. We have a lovely array of escaped pets and science projects around here. I am yet to see a family of wild guinae pigs but I'm sure they're here. They keep the big snakes happy. Domestic critters usually get picked off by rattle snakes, my neighbor killed a 5 footer a few weeks ago. They said they moved from Louisiana to get away from these sort of things to find they moved into 'creepy critter central'.

01 Nov 2009, 04:10

ohhhh sod that for a game of conkers , i hate snakes ( and alligators for some reason ) - - so rattlers euuuugh - don't think i will come visit if you got them things near by :shock:

( well we ALL got to be afraid of something - yet have had a female tarantula walk on my hand - but snakes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ) shudder

01 Nov 2009, 07:13

My brother is into herpetology, so I was raised around snakes, among other things. Those buggers can find their way out of most enclosures.

03 Nov 2009, 01:15

03 Nov 2009, 23:38

5 days and counting - you going to give me an answer then HF2 ??

05 Nov 2009, 00:55

and on the 6th day ....................................... well QED once again methinks ;)

05 Nov 2009, 12:09

05 Nov 2009, 13:35

14 Nov 2009, 07:12

14 Nov 2009, 08:57

14 Nov 2009, 10:31

just answer the question HF2 , and stop prevaricating :roll: :roll: you have NOT answered the question anywhere i can see - and neither can NP , prof wag . ciscop ( do you see an answer ?? ) , guess it must be an "invisible " answer only visible to people suffering from the delusion of their own ego ??

14 Nov 2009, 11:00

It's time to leave this science paranormal forum as I dreamt it over 14 years ago.

14 Nov 2009, 11:27

uuum
i am going to miss the grade of crazyness and foolishness you bring to this place

14 Nov 2009, 16:20

14 Nov 2009, 16:23

Post a reply