View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Another investigator gets the run-around from JREF

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Another investigator gets the run-around from JREF

Postby Scepcop » 14 Sep 2009, 13:50

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3258
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Another investigator gets the run-around from JREF

Postby highflyertoo » 14 Sep 2009, 16:29

I came across this letter years ago and thought that if the JREF doesn't want to disclose the term ''CASH'' in the rules , then the bonds are probably worthless confetti.

Why hasn't Randi had the Bonds converted into the Million Dollars in Cash? Why would Randi wait for a ''successful applicant'' to win the Challenge before converting the Bonds in a Million Dollars?

Randi = Double Trouble.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: Another investigator gets the run-around from JREF

Postby ciscop » 15 Sep 2009, 02:16

highflyertoo wrote:I came across this letter years ago and thought that if the JREF doesn't want to disclose the term ''CASH'' in the rules , then the bonds are probably worthless confetti.

Why hasn't Randi had the Bonds converted into the Million Dollars in Cash? Why would Randi wait for a ''successful applicant'' to win the Challenge before converting the Bonds in a Million Dollars?

Randi = Double Trouble.


I know this is way to difficult for you to understand
but those bonds generate interest
quite a lot of interest for benefit of the JREF
so if he turns it into cash, he will lost all that interest money that comes every now and then.
its an easy explanation for even a 5 year old, but i am not sure maniacs like you will understand it

by the way
this weekend comes a great boxing fight, mayweather against marquez.. but still i am more intrigued by you
fighting that statue!
HOW IS IT GOING ??
you trully deserve your place amongst the greatest warriors against skepticism
you trully are an amazing human being. i love maniacs that believe in apocalipsis
go on and punch the statue already, stop trying to use your mindpowers, you dont have any
PUNCH THAT STATUE!! if the statue doesnt punch back, THEN YOU WIN BY K.O! thats a cool deal right?
go on and punch it!

by the way i do think you are the messiah people needs
a lonely guy in australia that was in a mental institution and likes to fight statues.. i say why not?
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... &start=160
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Another investigator gets the run-around from JREF

Postby ciscop » 15 Sep 2009, 02:26

by the way
again

always with excuses from believers
not to take the test

theres like 30 tests all around the globe
but believers and blind faith followers
always find an excuse not to prove their amazing powers
either they dont want the money or they dont want to take the jref down
dont you agree if jref doesnt pay, THATS IT? they bring the jref down just by proving their abilities and them not paying what they say they got.

but no.. is better to argue AND RUN
and not to take the test.
how convenient
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Another investigator gets the run-around from JREF

Postby Azrael » 15 Sep 2009, 04:10

So we have Peebrain's(apt name)word that Kramer insulted him and Randi did. Note on that webpage he never posts these emails from Kramer or Randi. Neither does he in the forum files he has saved.
Another woo woo making up stuff.
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael
 
Posts: 232
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 02:32

Re: Another investigator gets the run-around from JREF

Postby The Professor » 18 Sep 2009, 05:59

ciscop wrote:by the way
again

always with excuses from believers
not to take the test

theres like 30 tests all around the globe
but believers and blind faith followers
always find an excuse not to prove their amazing powers
either they dont want the money or they dont want to take the jref down
dont you agree if jref doesnt pay, THATS IT? they bring the jref down just by proving their abilities and them not paying what they say they got.

but no.. is better to argue AND RUN
and not to take the test.
how convenient


WHAT A LITTLE LIAR YOUR ARE !!!!!

I applied and they RAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They do from anyone who can win :)
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 11:26

Re: Another investigator gets the run-around from JREF

Postby ciscop » 18 Sep 2009, 06:24

The Professor wrote:
ciscop wrote:by the way
again

always with excuses from believers
not to take the test

theres like 30 tests all around the globe
but believers and blind faith followers
always find an excuse not to prove their amazing powers
either they dont want the money or they dont want to take the jref down
dont you agree if jref doesnt pay, THATS IT? they bring the jref down just by proving their abilities and them not paying what they say they got.

but no.. is better to argue AND RUN
and not to take the test.
how convenient


WHAT A LITTLE LIAR YOUR ARE !!!!!

I applied and they RAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They do from anyone who can win :)


you didnt stated what was your paranormal ability remember?
what did you want them to proof you dont have?
you are just a mediocre magician that flashes props ... you are a disgrace to magic
please retire and just do your impersonations
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Another investigator gets the run-around from JREF

Postby Azrael » 01 Jan 2010, 04:21

ciscop wrote:
The Professor wrote:
ciscop wrote:by the way
again

always with excuses from believers
not to take the test

theres like 30 tests all around the globe
but believers and blind faith followers
always find an excuse not to prove their amazing powers
either they dont want the money or they dont want to take the jref down
dont you agree if jref doesnt pay, THATS IT? they bring the jref down just by proving their abilities and them not paying what they say they got.

but no.. is better to argue AND RUN
and not to take the test.
how convenient


WHAT A LITTLE LIAR YOUR ARE !!!!!

I applied and they RAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They do from anyone who can win :)


you didnt stated what was your paranormal ability remember?
what did you want them to proof you dont have?
you are just a mediocre magician that flashes props ... you are a disgrace to magic
please retire and just do your impersonations



Genius post by ciscop! :mrgreen:
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael
 
Posts: 232
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 02:32

Re: Another investigator gets the run-around from JREF

Postby ciscop » 01 Jan 2010, 07:58

thanks man..

i still cringe when i remember kronig
flashing Witches Almanac and calling it by name in a youtube video...
is he a 12 year old child??
doesnt he know in this age of google you shouldnt flash props on internet?

i guess that escapes his intelligence

door knobs confuse him
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Another investigator gets the run-around from JREF

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 06:44

door knobs confuse him

You give me a hearty laugh so often - thanks much.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Another investigator gets the run-around from JREF

Postby Frank Lee » 02 Jan 2010, 07:37

The Professor wrote:WHAT A LITTLE LIAR YOUR ARE !!!!!

I applied and they RAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They do from anyone who can win :)


Your signature says, "THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS". I don't which skeptics have refused to test you for a million dollars, but I'll be glad to do it. Do you have the million dollars handy? I'd like to see it before I perform my test on you.
Frank Lee
 
Posts: 39
Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 01:23

Re: Another investigator gets the run-around from JREF

Postby ciscop » 03 Jan 2010, 03:17

Frank Lee wrote:
The Professor wrote:WHAT A LITTLE LIAR YOUR ARE !!!!!

I applied and they RAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They do from anyone who can win :)


Your signature says, "THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS". I don't which skeptics have refused to test you for a million dollars, but I'll be glad to do it. Do you have the million dollars handy? I'd like to see it before I perform my test on you.


perhaps he considers paranormal the ability to write without understanding what he just wrote?
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04


Return to JREF / Randi Challenge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests

cron