[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Prophetic Telekinesis to debunk JREF : JREF / Randi Challenge • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Prophetic Telekinesis to debunk JREF

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Prophetic Telekinesis to debunk JREF

Postby highflyertoo » 04 Sep 2009, 10:05

Here's some items that I will in the ''Future'' move with the power of my mind as previously shown to me in ''past dreams'' pertaining to MINE and the World's Future.This is no hoax or talk up. No specific date setting.

My Telekinesis will happen soon enough, and it partly scares me ,yet overall it delights me truly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSI4ahzXkFU
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Re: Prophetic Telekinesis to debunk JREF

Postby Ozz » 04 Sep 2009, 12:26

Ozz

Postby ciscop » 04 Sep 2009, 12:41

my gosh!!!
you sound even crazier in youtube

i like you highflyer
i like you a lot

i saw a dog... if the dog moves the cups is also proof of telekinesis?
man!!
you are not a xmen, you cant move stuff with your mind (im not saying NOBODY can, i am just saying YOU CANT)
you are just a loony guy
get over it
Last edited by ciscop on 05 Sep 2009, 08:08, edited 1 time in total.
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby highflyertoo » 04 Sep 2009, 13:28

Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby ciscop » 05 Sep 2009, 00:25

how about
seeing the cups moving?
i would love to see that

who cares if you suddenly found the cups in your living room

i wanna see the cups moving
even if you use threads or magnets
(digital effects are way to difficult for you to handle)

so lets see
how you do
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby quantumparanormal » 05 Sep 2009, 01:57

Mike G.
Quantum Paranormal
quantumparanormal

Postby ProfWag » 05 Sep 2009, 03:36

ProfWag

Postby highflyertoo » 05 Sep 2009, 10:42

highflyertoo

Postby quantumparanormal » 05 Sep 2009, 10:46

Mike G.
Quantum Paranormal
quantumparanormal

Postby ciscop » 05 Sep 2009, 11:53

ok

we are just saying
that we dont care
what you find is worthless since there is no control at all

but i have to give it to you
this is the best try i haver ever seen to take the jref down
go ahead my mental friend
ciscop

Postby highflyertoo » 07 Sep 2009, 11:00

I have posted on the website ''BadPsychics'' of where I won't be displaying Telekinesis. I won't be performing Telekinesis in Science Labs or on Paranormal TV Shows or even MDC's.

I shall perform Telekinesis infront of live shopping audiences in Shopping Centres and Public Parks. Science doesn't tell me how to exist, I live my own life.
highflyertoo

Postby ciscop » 07 Sep 2009, 11:10

how about where you will perform it?

do a video on youtube where we can see the cups moving
ciscop

Postby highflyertoo » 07 Sep 2009, 11:29

highflyertoo

Postby ciscop » 08 Sep 2009, 00:34

ciscop

Postby highflyertoo » 08 Sep 2009, 08:39

highflyertoo

Next

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge