[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Benneth's $100,000 offer to prove Randi Challenge is legit : JREF / Randi Challenge - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Benneth's $100,000 offer to prove Randi Challenge is legit

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: Benneth's $100,000 offer to prove Randi Challenge is legit

Postby ciscop » 25 Aug 2009, 07:15

but i can keep spreading the truth about y ou being in a mental institution
i think is quite funny :-D

that a guy that think he can move stuff with this mind
was ina mental institution
and still hasnt realized that HE DOESNT HAVE ANY SUPERNATURAL ABILITY AT ALL
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby soldiergirl » 08 Sep 2009, 14:29

Hmmm am i missing something? When i watched the first 5 seconds of that video (yes 5 seconds of his nasal voice was all I could take-he sounds more nasal than Nanny Fine from the nanny tv show) he said $1,000 and 1,000 also popped up on the video screen so where does the $100,000 claim come from? I really doubt anyone is gonna try to prove jack shit to him for a measly $1,000. Hell, good luck in even finding someone to watch that full video for $1,000...i know i wouldn't.
soldiergirl

Postby soldiergirl » 08 Sep 2009, 20:48

Actually I might have an offer for Benneth. Depends if he believes in Santa Claus or not, but somehow I think I already know he does-might be that psychic ability of mine. Benneth if you dont believe in the real Santa who lives at the North Pole and rides a flying sleigh then give me 100% proof he doesn't exist for $1000 bucks. Heck if you do believe in santa the offer stands also for the great pumpkin, easter bunny, leprechauns and smurfs. Please say that at least one of these you don't believe in.
soldiergirl

Postby The Professor » 18 Sep 2009, 06:06

So no JREFer has the balls to take this challenge?
Fail !!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby ciscop » 18 Sep 2009, 09:14

For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby highflyertoo » 02 Nov 2009, 21:38

Yeah ciscop take the challenge bucket mouth.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby NinjaPuppy » 02 Nov 2009, 22:10

Highflyertoo - Are you trying to get another ban for name calling?
NinjaPuppy

Postby Craig Browning » 13 Feb 2010, 06:13

Craig Browning

Postby rachelschmink » 22 Apr 2010, 12:37

I'd like to take the challenge, but it doesn't look meant to be real; it's a farce to make fun of the JREF MDC. If I'm wrong, then sign me up!

(I actually took the time to read through it in entirety on Benneth's web site. But it wasn't a do-able challenge --- it seemed to really be a satire based on the MDC.)
rachelschmink

Postby rachelschmink » 23 Apr 2010, 12:26

rachelschmink

Postby rachelschmink » 23 Apr 2010, 12:27

rachelschmink

Postby ciscop » 23 Apr 2010, 12:29

well
you see
must people that take the challenge are whackos and nutjobs
not ¨real¨ pro take it

is kind of weird why they dont take it
but you better believe
that believers have all sort of excuses not to take the test
they just dont like somebody to burst their bubble of lunacy
ciscop

Postby TheEvilUrge725 » 25 Apr 2010, 06:02

TheEvilUrge725

Postby rachelschmink » 25 Apr 2010, 13:39

rachelschmink

Postby ProfWag » 25 Apr 2010, 20:47

ProfWag

Previous

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge