View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Would JREF stand down after Paranormal Proof

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Would JREF stand down after Paranormal Proof

Postby highflyertoo » 09 Aug 2009, 08:27

Would JREF be worth having after proof has been provided ? Who would the skeptics hound then ?

I PREDICTED MASSIVE CHANGE, CONTROLLED CHANGE.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57






Re: Would JREF stand down after Paranormal Proof

Postby ciscop » 09 Aug 2009, 08:56

i think they would stand down ON THAT TOPIC
just by proving something you cant generalize
right?

by example if esp exists and is prooved
then you cant go and said bigfoot and fairies and mediums exist
so much bunk in this world
:D
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Would JREF stand down after Paranormal Proof

Postby highflyertoo » 09 Aug 2009, 09:23

ciscop wrote:i think they would stand down ON THAT TOPIC
just by proving something you cant generalize
right?

by example if esp exists and is prooved
then you cant go and said bigfoot and fairies and mediums exist
so much bunk in this world
:D


That's correct, proving one thing doesn't prove the others, BUT it then would create alot doubt in the ''hardline skeptics''.
For Example; if I proved that I could read Michael Shermer's mind , then Michael Shermer would close his site called the ''Skeptic Society''.
Yet if I read Shermer's mind, it still wouldn't prove that Telekinesis exists to the Scientific Genius' of the World. Yet there would be a huge influx of doubt injected into the academic minds of all fields of Science, Especially Medicine.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: Would JREF stand down after Paranormal Proof

Postby ciscop » 09 Aug 2009, 09:26

yep

but for what i have seen
skeptics can be relaxed

if all paranormalist have is retarded guys like koenig, scam artists, dellusional people and guys that just want to hang to the fame of randi.. is really a safe bet for jref
Last edited by ciscop on 09 Aug 2009, 09:57, edited 1 time in total.
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Would JREF stand down after Paranormal Proof

Postby highflyertoo » 09 Aug 2009, 09:40

ciscop wrote:yep

but for what i have seen
skeptics can be relaxed

if all paranormalist have is retarded guys like koenig, scam artists, dellusional people and guys that just want to hang out to the fame of randi.. is really a safe bet for jref


Would you like to see the paranormal ?
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: Would JREF stand down after Paranormal Proof

Postby ciscop » 09 Aug 2009, 14:39

yeah of course!!!
i would love it !!
thats why i hang around.. i love the paranormal
mostly is only stories, but i like the stories, i like how people think

i have said it so many times
the best kind of paranormal for me would be the psychic stuff
(not speaking to the death.. more likely power of the mind)
telekinesis, reading minds, esp, predicting future, telepathy.. whatever

but all i have seen so far is bad science and quacks
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Would JREF stand down after Paranormal Proof

Postby highflyertoo » 09 Aug 2009, 16:26

ciscop wrote:yeah of course!!!
i would love it !!
thats why i hang around.. i love the paranormal
mostly is only stories, but i like the stories, i like how people think

i have said it so many times
the best kind of paranormal for me would be the psychic stuff
(not speaking to the death.. more likely power of the mind)
telekinesis, reading minds, esp, predicting future, telepathy.. whatever

but all i have seen so far is bad science and quacks


Telekinesis would be the the best demonstration to end the debate. If I was to show off Telekinesis, then my fee could be a Billion Dollars and Royalties. And if people wanted to see me use Levitational Telekinesis, then One Trillion USA Dollars would be fair plus Royalties.

Remember that an actual official joint scientific recording of Telekinesis would change the Entire Earth.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: Would JREF stand down after Paranormal Proof

Postby Ozz » 09 Aug 2009, 19:24

highflyertoo wrote:Telekinesis would be the the best demonstration to end the debate. If I was to show off Telekinesis, then my fee could be a Billion Dollars and Royalties. And if people wanted to see me use Levitational Telekinesis, then One Trillion USA Dollars would be fair plus Royalties.

Remember that an actual official joint scientific recording of Telekinesis would change the Entire Earth.


One wonders then why you are currently poised behind your computer, instead of out raking in some of that cash.
Ozz
 
Posts: 41
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 22:38

Re: Would JREF stand down after Paranormal Proof

Postby highflyertoo » 09 Aug 2009, 23:08

Ozz wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:Telekinesis would be the the best demonstration to end the debate. If I was to show off Telekinesis, then my fee could be a Billion Dollars and Royalties. And if people wanted to see me use Levitational Telekinesis, then One Trillion USA Dollars would be fair plus Royalties.

Remember that an actual official joint scientific recording of Telekinesis would change the Entire Earth.


One wonders then why you are currently poised behind your computer, instead of out raking in some of that cash.


I don't understand your reply, could you please elaborate.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: Would JREF stand down after Paranormal Proof

Postby ciscop » 10 Aug 2009, 01:45

so... do you have telekinesis powers?
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Would JREF stand down after Paranormal Proof

Postby highflyertoo » 27 Oct 2009, 16:53

ciscop wrote:so... do you have telekinesis powers?


I told you how it is.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: Would JREF stand down after Paranormal Proof

Postby highflyertoo » 27 Oct 2009, 16:58

Ozz wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:Telekinesis would be the the best demonstration to end the debate. If I was to show off Telekinesis, then my fee could be a Billion Dollars and Royalties. And if people wanted to see me use Levitational Telekinesis, then One Trillion USA Dollars would be fair plus Royalties.

Remember that an actual official joint scientific recording of Telekinesis would change the Entire Earth.


One wonders then why you are currently poised behind your computer, instead of out raking in some of that cash.


You Ozz give the impression that the Governments of the World would leave a Teek Man go about his business. I tell you that the Governments would have that ''Teek Man'' arrested for fear of him being a security risk to the NWO Elite.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57


Return to JREF / Randi Challenge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest