View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

The Alpha Project HOAX "Other" Side

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: The Alpha Project HOAX "Other" Side

Postby The Professor » 11 Aug 2009, 09:35

ciscop wrote:so contacting magicseen to interrupt magicseen relation with john
is a direct threat to somebody business
i thought scescop said whoever did that should be banned

They were provided the Police investigation information. They claim he NEVER worked for them ... So he NEVER had a job with them ..
Simple enough!!!

Here's what they said about him ....

Phil Shaw to me
show details Jun 9
Thanks David I’ll look into it.

To be honest I don’t really know John Mather and have never actually met him. He has once or twice taken photos for us which we have used, but he does not, has never worked for magicseen.

Thanks again. I’ll let you know if I find anything out.

Best wishes,

Phil
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby Azrael » 12 Aug 2009, 01:18

The Professor wrote:

They were provided the Police investigation information. They claim he NEVER worked for them ... So he NEVER had a job with them ..
Simple enough!!!

Phil Shaw to me
show details Jun 9

To be honest I don’t really know John Mather and have never actually met him. He has once or twice taken photos for us which we have used, but he does not, has never worked for magicseen.

Best wishes,

Phil

Any police investigation will be shown emails where you state I molest boys the constant lies and accusations I kidnapped MAdelein Mcann, the emails to Magicseen which still are irrelevant. Now lets look at that email.

Phil Shaw to me
show details Jun 9

To be honest I don’t really know John Mather and have never actually met him.

True. One person has not met me.
He has once or twice taken photos for us which we have used, but he does not, has never worked for magicseen.

Again true. I am a freelance, I work for myself.

Best wishes,

Phil

Well did he get back to you?
You dress it up with a few lies as usual to make it seem Im lying.I never lie,unlike you. Proof is there in this thread on the magciseen article.
I have a few emails from them about you but unlike you I dont publish emails without permission. It wouldnt be fair to discuss third parties so I wont,but it is fair to say your email had no effect.

Still waiting to hear why you claimed you had reported me to Crimestoppers AND the Portugal police.
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby The Professor » 12 Aug 2009, 09:24

The Professor wrote:

Simple enough!!!

Phil Shaw to me
show details Jun 9

Best wishes,

Phil

You say Phil is lying? It's your word against his isn't it!!!!!!

I believe PHIL :)
The Professor

Postby Azrael » 14 Aug 2009, 02:54

The Professor wrote:
The Professor wrote:

Simple enough!!!

Phil Shaw to me
show details Jun 9

Best wishes,

Phil

You say Phil is lying? It's your word against his isn't it!!!!!!

I believe PHIL :)

Are you dumb? A rhetorical question obviously you are. Where did I say Phil was lying? He is telling the truth,absolutely. I've never met him and I DON'T work for them,I work for myself.
You been taking reading classes off Jim again?
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby Jim-Callahan » 14 Aug 2009, 06:19

How dumb are you guys?

Really I want to know?

I spent 10 hours working on a new website, show, promotional things, music, photos, advert copy, etc...

What have you done?

C'mon ya blank grow up!
(I would say the same to any mate of mine).

This is a BS waste of time.

Jim
Jim-Callahan

Postby Azrael » 14 Aug 2009, 07:39

Jim-Callahan wrote:How dumb are you guys?

Really I want to know?

I spent 10 hours working on a new website, show, promotional things, music, photos, advert copy, etc...

What have you done?

C'mon ya blank grow up!
(I would say the same to any mate of mine).

This is a BS waste of time.

Jim

Well Ive been working on a website too and photos,but no music or ad copy. But again I agree with you Jim(twice in one forum!) Im done with this subsection until Dave can sort his head out and stop with the constant lies.
Azrael

Postby EddieS » 14 Aug 2009, 11:51

Jim-Callahan wrote:C'mon ya blank grow up! (I would say the same to any mate of mine). This is a BS waste of time. Jim

You created this. You cannot pretend you didn't. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Do not try to pass false judgement on the others while you display a complete lack of integrity. You are a hypocrite, and your deepest fear has been realized by knowing it. David is your creation, and his words came from you. Take your lack of integrity back to your website and create more videos about Randi while you tell others to grow up.

Continue your copying of other magicians ideas, while you remind them of how your thinking is so far beyond them that they don't get you. You're so far lost that you don't realize that the message you just left is the perfect display of a hypocrite.

Look up integrity in the dictionary and start thinking about how to find it in yourself.

Or instead . . .

You and David plot ANOTHER series of postings on whatever forum the two of you haven't been banned from, asking "simple questions" about counterfeiting, pedophilia, Halloween cemeteries, Dragoncon, JREF, Million Dollar Challenge, Criss Angel bashing, skeptic bashing, or tipping over a concrete block. Jim, seriously, grow up and clean carpets.
EddieS

Postby Azrael » 18 Aug 2009, 04:20

Fantastic post Eddie. Should be stapled to Jim and Dave's heads.
Azrael

Postby The Professor » 18 Aug 2009, 19:50

Gee john ... Lot's of effort to stop the truth and derail the thread again ... I hope randi is paying you well ...or Sparkart!
This thread is about the HOAX admitted to by randi and the boys.
Nothing else!
The Professor

Postby ciscop » 19 Aug 2009, 03:49

what truth? your truth???
gee...
thats just a bunch of pathetic lies invented by a theme park mascot who still hasnt said what´s his paranormal claim
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Azrael » 19 Aug 2009, 04:33

The Professor wrote:Gee john ... Lot's of effort to stop the truth and derail the thread again ... I hope randi is paying you well ...or Sparkart!
This thread is about the HOAX admitted to by randi and the boys.
Nothing else!

Who or what is Sparkart?

Its easy to stop any derail post evidence. Im bored of asking you as is everyone else. If you have any evidence a crime is committed in these tapes let's hear it,otherwise blank off back to your fantasy world where you play to 5,000 punters(read as passing by on way to rollercoaster an got lost).

28 pages I think and no proof, if sceptics didnt keep this thread alive youwould be talking to yourself. A bit like talking to a decomposing NASA dude. Except not as smelly. :mrgreen:
Azrael

Previous

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge