[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Internet Providers and SCEPCOP : JREF / Randi Challenge - Page 4 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Internet Providers and SCEPCOP

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: Internet Providers and SCEPCOP

Postby Frank Lee » 19 Aug 2009, 01:17

Frank Lee

Postby Azrael » 19 Aug 2009, 02:15

I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby Frank Lee » 19 Aug 2009, 04:30

Dave "The Professor" Koenig's problem is that he has a weakness for saying things in his posts that he wishes were true but which aren't true. So when he is asked to provide proof of his statements, he never can. And so he ends up looking like a liar and a fool. He may believe that posting his fantasies is a way of making them real, but since the world doesn't work that way, he just ends up looking like a nut case on every forum I've ever seen him on.

Frank Lee
Frank Lee

Postby soldiergirl » 08 Sep 2009, 15:20

Nutty Professor,

The diarrhea that spews from your mouth is hard to understand so please clarify for me exactly what you are trying to say about IP addresses. Are you trying to say/imply that everyone who thinks you are a few sandwiches short of a picnic is the same person which i guess would be me also then since I also believe you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed? If you are trying to imply that everyone is the same person then I guess I went through a lot of time and trouble to have mine show that i'm located in ROK and for what reason would I do this again? Oh and btw check out goofy Jim Callahon(sp) apology video on youtube and the video of criss angel and jim where Jim blows his gasket when pointed out as a fraud and tell me if all the comments from those videos are from the same person. Hey do you have any classic videos of yourself up at youtube and if you do plz link for my entertainment.
soldiergirl

Previous

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge