View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Video: Audience member confronts Randi and 800 skeptics

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: Video: Audience member confronts Randi and 800 skeptics

Postby Azrael » 29 Jul 2009, 18:22

Jim-Callahan wrote:Wow looks like John, is really in love with my writting style since he is adobting so many of my phrases.

But we all know John like the others at the JREF are not a reall creative lot.
(Judging from the posts of course).

Heck look at Johns site.
He says he is a picture taker.
(A pro one at that)!
That will provide volumes of info about what being a culty JREF boy does do for ya.

I have gone to the trouble to show the truth creativly and do thank John for his help.
The volume of proof I have collected some even from Randi and Criss Angel is pricless.

Once again thanks John.

My best wishes,

Jim

H.O.A-X

Ah still sore cause I got the better of you JIm not to worry it will pass. Your site says you are master magician. I see no evidence of that. It also hasnt been updated in 3 years,no news and events in 3 years! Isnt that about the time you failed on Phenomenon?
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby Azrael » 29 Jul 2009, 23:05

The Professor wrote:John claims to be a writer for Magicseen magazine but they will have none of it.
They say they've never paid him a cent and he isn't employed by them.

Ahh bless you will of course be posting emails stating this. Shall I add to Professors proof thread?

Now back to the Video. It certainly shows Alison Smith correcting james randi in front of the entire 800 people ... Yet they don't seem to "Get It". Their Leader was screwing up in front of everyone and they ignored it, as if it didn't happen.
Is this the Cult Attitude that we've heard so much about?

No matter how many times you post nonsense doesn't make it true.
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby Azrael » 29 Jul 2009, 23:08

The Professor wrote:I spoke with them (DragonCon) myself and they said they printed what they were told. They NEVER backed down from that statement!
The JREFers said that they'd produce a DVD that showed they were correct but that DIDN'T HAPPEN.
FAIL!

I did say I would find the post froM dragoncon member. Here it is. More lies from you dave.

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php? ... ost4070908
I am one of the Directors for Dragon*Con, and am the Director for the Skeptic Track. I get almost daily reports of peoples reactions and complaints from Sr. Directors who run the convention.

I've seen TONS of reports, and every, single, one, of them have been NOTHING but people saying they had an AMAZING time and thought that all the skeptic track content was some of the best stuff they have seen at Dragon*Con in a long time.

Not one mention of refunds or any such. In fact, I've seen more than a few bits of feedback about the MDC demonstration. The only 'negative' feedback I have seen is only about that headache shill who stood up and was attempting to claim that the JREF was 'supposed' to do a MDC on stage, which they never claimed they would. They WOULD have if any of the people they contacted who claim have powers to do it on stage, but none would accept that. So, they had to show people how it really worked.

So, nope, your claim that people want refunds is... ummm... FALSE... you lose, try again.

Oh, now, I bet, you'll call a friend and have them ask for one so you can make another Michael Moore, Loose Change, BS, You Tube video and feel all self important.

Lies upon lies upon lies.
Azrael

Postby The Professor » 30 Jul 2009, 12:05

I know for a fact that the group that took the video's asked for their money back and DragonCon said that the JREF DID perform the MDC!!!!
It's obvious that the videographers would want their cash back ... To say they didn't was just a LIE!!!! Be logical little John.
You are just being stupid .. and that guy saying he was a director at DragonCon is just like the 40% of the skeptics claiming they are Lawyers ...LMAO!!! RIGHT!

If so ..... What's his name?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby ciscop » 30 Jul 2009, 12:30

The Professor wrote:I know for a fact that the group that took the video's asked for their money back and DragonCon said that the JREF DID perform the MDC!!!!
It's obvious that the videographers would want their cash back ... To say they didn't was just a LIE!!!! Be logical little John.
You are just being stupid .. and that guy saying he was a director at DragonCon is just like the 40% of the skeptics claiming they are Lawyers ...LMAO!!! RIGHT!

If so ..... What's his name?

you started the name calling
so can i ask you
really... are you retarded???
if you are i will back off
i wont bother you anymore

there is something really wrong about you
i dont think you went to college
im using my psychic powers and predict a high school drop out
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby The Professor » 30 Jul 2009, 12:33

Hey John .. No one knows it you ... You are SO SMART!!!!!
The Professor

Postby ciscop » 30 Jul 2009, 12:38

The Professor wrote:Hey John .. No one knows it you ... You are SO SMART!!!!!

no man
i dont think i am THAT smart, but i have the tools of critical thinking which you lack
is really scary to read your thoughts
and to see how everybody bust your bubble one time and again
you have failed every test, you have providen no evidence
and yet you are still here...
i really dont know where are you going with this
i see you recruting nobody for your cause
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby The Professor » 30 Jul 2009, 12:52

Listen John .. Who do you think you are impressing by having all these bogus accounts?
Everyone sees the truth just like the Cafe did.
Why not just have one?
The Professor

Postby ciscop » 30 Jul 2009, 13:18

hahahaha
are you sure theres many of my accounts?
you are crazy!!!

i hope this gets going until SCESCOP or ETEPONGE
can tell you IM ON A DIFFENT IP !
so everybody can see how paranoic you are
this is another proof of the professors paranoia

stop drinking that crystal skull vodka
thats getting into your head
and is also the middle of the week
are you drinking now??
i guess it doesnt take much to be a theme park mascot
ciscop

Postby The Professor » 30 Jul 2009, 13:22

Of course you are on different IP's .... That's the beauty of it all don't you see ... Did you bother to call the Cops number?
They'd love to talk with you. Thanks John ... You've been a great help here on this forum!
The Professor

Postby ciscop » 30 Jul 2009, 14:13

The Professor wrote:Of course you are on different IP's .... That's the beauty of it all don't you see ... Did you bother to call the Cops number?
They'd love to talk with you. Thanks John ... You've been a great help here on this forum!

IM.. SORRY.. BUT... WHAAAAAAAAAAAT??
man this is dellusional
you really can go to some scary places

You first said we were the same person
now you said we are different?
or that we are the same person in different countries?
im sorry... this is goes beyond dumb
ciscop

Postby Azrael » 30 Jul 2009, 17:42

The Professor wrote:Of course you are on different IP's .... That's the beauty of it all don't you see ... Did you bother to call the Cops number?

Etoponge will confirm eventually I have one account. No I havent rang the police why do I care? Your claim is you told them so they can contact me, ALL my details are on my website how hard can it be for them?
Been waiting months already. The crime rate in Orlando must be huge if it takes them so long to contact everyone who is reported of a "crime".

Here's my paranormal prediction: They will never contact me. :lol:
Azrael

Postby The Professor » 30 Jul 2009, 23:38

So you admit it's you then .... :o

Makes it easier. Thanks :)

You've been doing the multiple thing so long you are very good at it :lol:
No one will ever know. :roll:
You call the Mods here names and then you expect them to not notice what you do ... must be expensive :!:

(You have no website!!!!)
The Professor

Postby ciscop » 31 Jul 2009, 00:37

The Professor wrote:So you admit it's you then .... :o

Makes it easier. Thanks :)

You've been doing the multiple thing so long you are very good at it :lol:
No one will ever know. :roll:
You call the Mods here names and then you expect them to not notice what you do ... must be expensive :!:

(You have no website!!!!)

Man.. you are crazy
i hope eteponge and scescop check your recent comments
you are trully dellusional
i dont get what you are saying
you amuse me, you are a theme park mascot after all
but these last couple of comments are actually scary and creepy
i hope there is a fair distance between you and small children
ciscop

Postby The Professor » 31 Jul 2009, 00:41

Hey CISCOP ... You are answering something posted to AZREAL .. ROTFLMAO ... You are slipping up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BUSTED !!!!!!!!!!

Next you'll claim to be John Doesn'tmather :)
The Professor

PreviousNext

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge