View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.
Post a reply

Re: Video: Audience member confronts Randi and 800 skeptics

07 Aug 2009, 01:03

"The man the skeptics refused to test for a million dollars"

Is this like being tested for AIDS or something? Test to show if you had a million dollars? Im sure if you paid skeptics a million they would test you!

Re: Video: Audience member confronts Randi and 800 skeptics

07 Aug 2009, 08:11

John Mather ... Is that the name.. Or will he be upset that you are trying to pin it all on him ... The noose is tightening .. You were given enough rope!!!!

Magicseen hates you now and so does every other magic organization ... Even the JREF pays you no mind :) They will soon boot you after the authorities demand information :)

Magicseen wants me to contact the police in the UK about you ... Wonder why?

Re: Video: Audience member confronts Randi and 800 skeptics

07 Aug 2009, 08:26

This is me for forever
One of the lost ones
The one without a name
Without an honest heart as compass

This is me for forever
One without a name
These lines the last endeavor
To find the missing lifeline

:lol:

Re: Video: Audience member confronts Randi and 800 skeptics

07 Aug 2009, 09:02

Azrael wrote:This is me for forever
One of the lost ones
The one without a name
Without an honest heart as compass

This is me for forever
One without a name
These lines the last endeavor
To find the missing lifeline

:lol:


Ha-That is the best reply you can make.

I just love guys like you.

Re: Video: Audience member confronts Randi and 800 skeptics

07 Aug 2009, 16:12

I too noticed how the crowd mocked the man when he stated he was ''a skeptic and skeptical to''... What sort of people do that ?

Re: Video: Audience member confronts Randi and 800 skeptics

07 Aug 2009, 23:32

he was backing up
a couple of mediocre magicians that need to be associated to paranormal stuff to be entertaining (so they think)..
he wasnt a skeptic
he was a guy planted by jim

:D

Re: Video: Audience member confronts Randi and 800 skeptics

08 Aug 2009, 12:41

highflyertoo wrote:I too noticed how the crowd mocked the man when he stated he was ''a skeptic and skeptical to''... What sort of people do that ?


Pseudo-Skeptics do that .. that's who!

The guy asking the questions was more skeptical than the guys running the show!

They hate that kind of open minded skepticism ..... :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Re: Video: Audience member confronts Randi and 800 skeptics

08 Aug 2009, 17:31

The Professor wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:I too noticed how the crowd mocked the man when he stated he was ''a skeptic and skeptical to''... What sort of people do that ?


Pseudo-Skeptics do that .. that's who!

The guy asking the questions was more skeptical than the guys running the show!

They hate that kind of open minded skepticism ..... :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:


He sounded retarded to me. "Theres a individual online who who..er..did something or said something ..or..I have no idea what im talking about"
Cue much laughter from audience.

Re: Video: Audience member confronts Randi and 800 skeptics

08 Aug 2009, 19:41

Alison Smith is a bit different from the other skeptics as she goes looking for Ghosts. She's a Ghost Hunter. But She hasn't found Ghosts to date, I mean she hasn't found any Ghosts at present.

Re: Video: Audience member confronts Randi and 800 skeptics

08 Aug 2009, 23:29

highflyertoo wrote:Alison Smith is a bit different from the other skeptics as she goes looking for Ghosts. She's a Ghost Hunter. But She hasn't found Ghosts to date, I mean she hasn't found any Ghosts at present.


She emailed me and asked how to debunk ghost hunters ... Then she took the information and did a TV show about it. She's a THIEF to be sure ... Like the other exposers and copycats!!!!!

Re: Video: Audience member confronts Randi and 800 skeptics

09 Aug 2009, 10:02

The Professor wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:Alison Smith is a bit different from the other skeptics as she goes looking for Ghosts. She's a Ghost Hunter. But She hasn't found Ghosts to date, I mean she hasn't found any Ghosts at present.


She emailed me and asked how to debunk ghost hunters ... Then she took the information and did a TV show about it. She's a THIEF to be sure ... Like the other exposers and copycats!!!!!


why would you expose ghost hunters?
arent you against exposing stuff??
seems like a contradiction
mmm something doesnt seems right in your story

Re: Video: Audience member confronts Randi and 800 skeptics

11 Aug 2009, 09:53

Alison Smith is a very weak thinker. She can't come up with anything original so she steals other peoples ideas ... Obvious really!
Many Pseudo-Skeptics CAN'T .. That's why they expose what they didn't invent .. Like they are smart or something ... Pitiful really!

Re: Video: Audience member confronts Randi and 800 skeptics

11 Aug 2009, 14:23

so you are actually saying
that allison smith is exposing tricks
hahahahahaha

if there is an exposure
is because THERE IS NOTHING PARANORMAL sillydave
hahaha they should expose all fakers and bad magicians like you
actually it would be better if they didnt sell you magic tricks at all
i dont think any owner of witches almanac is happy seeing you talking about the witches almanac and showing it on youtube!
a 90 dollar book destroy it by your ineptitude.
how silly ! do you have carnie tarot too? wanna show us that? wanna talk about it?

go back and use jay sankey dvds
you shoudnt be trying to do mentalism you spoil it for all of us

Re: Video: Audience member confronts Randi and 800 skeptics

12 Aug 2009, 07:42

Seems an appropiate thread to make everyone aware of Jim Callahan's refusal to answer pertinent questions(seeing as he made the lame dragoncon video referenced on here).

Let's start:

Jim why on MagicCafe did you say "You want notice of intent? You got it tell me where to send it" When I gave you my address did you not carry through?
Why you accuse Randi of running from your challenge(which is so lame it's laughable) and further accuse Jeff wagg of running, then when he offers you the MDC with the same protocol used on Phenomenon(remind me what position did you finish?) you back down?
Is that yellow I see on your back? :lol:

You claimed on JREF forum-also it was mentioned on here I believe; you were manipulating poeple to act a certain way say things whatever. Yet when a thread is started for you to demonstrate this you go AWOL!

Where is the legal action you were hinting at after your failed Halloween event?
Why hasn't your counterfeiting video resulted in Randi's arrest? The FBI allowing a counterfeiter to roam free!!
Why didn't you attend Dragoncon and ask question of the stage yourself? More yellow down your back?
Last but not least I wouldn't wonder why are you utterly useless?

Thanks in advance. :D

Re: Video: Audience member confronts Randi and 800 skeptics

12 Aug 2009, 07:46

The Professor wrote:Alison Smith is a very weak thinker. She can't come up with anything original so she steals other peoples ideas ... Obvious really!
Many Pseudo-Skeptics CAN'T .. That's why they expose what they didn't invent .. Like they are smart or something ... Pitiful really!


Well your idea wasn't up to much,and you were never going to put together a protocol. Besides most of JREF forum had to help you write your claim. So technically she stole from us all! But I dont mind.

Maybe you should post on JREF about it. Oh wait you're banned! Tough. :lol:
Post a reply