[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
JREF Blackmail Tapes : JREF / Randi Challenge - Page 20 • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.
Topic locked

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

20 Aug 2009, 10:53

niceeee investigation azrael !
seems like the professor is indeed a douchebag full of lies

i wonder how he feels
being outsmarted all the time

20 Aug 2009, 17:02

Did n't Randi say he was working for the Police ? Could Randi still be working for the Police ?

Is Randi working for Secret Service to try and catch a paranormal person for military purposes , like a secret weapon in the form of a super human? Sound ridiculous?

How would Randi be working for the Police to entice a child for sex over a phone?. Now that's most sick!!!

So the conclusion is that Randi was a showman who works for the Police to trap children to have sex? What is Randi really about ?

Did Randi actually make a public statement that it was him on the tapes? Why all the cover up? Are the Police involved in an international sex ring?

20 Aug 2009, 21:12

20 Aug 2009, 21:29

21 Aug 2009, 04:34

21 Aug 2009, 07:40

21 Aug 2009, 08:48

I never implied that I would move the Statue... So Azrael, could you discuss in an appropriate manner in future, it really helps keeps the facts factual :D

Azrael is going to get calm and helpful for himself. Yipee

21 Aug 2009, 23:04

22 Aug 2009, 11:16

25 Aug 2009, 07:13

hahahaha
i love that song!!

hey man!
i have no problem with you
i will only haunt you if you keep it up with your attacks on jref :-D i like those guys
that gnome looking wizard is awesome, quite clever and damn funny
:-D

09 Sep 2009, 02:36

My goal is almost complete !!!!!

09 Sep 2009, 05:20

09 Sep 2009, 09:34

More and more people listening to the TRUTH!!!!

Squirm Baby Squirm !!!!

09 Sep 2009, 11:19

Nutty Professor,

I will look into these tapes and give my opinion when I'm bored and have nothing better to do. Til then I will say this much, if these tapes are in fact true it has nothing to do with MDC and would only prove he is a sexual deviant-like no psychics have ever been arressted and charged with a sex crime before. Again maybe you should spend a little time looking into that one too. IIRC there was some loony toon guy who used to have a spirit flip phone book pages (was him blowing on the page) and if i'm not mistaken he did time for a sex crime. Oh and here is a free fashion tip for ya Professor-sideburns went out with Elvis.

09 Sep 2009, 20:57

Not if you are me ... But then you don't know me ... (Psuedo-Skeptisc often like to use personal attacks when they are proven wrong :) )
And if you think that randi being proven a sexual pedophile is OK then that says a lot about you now doesn't it.
You think it's OK to sexually assault young boys?
Topic locked