View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

JREF Blackmail Tapes

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby General Zod » 13 Aug 2009, 08:21

The Professor wrote:Isn't my position obvious?

I have some factual evidence in the form of these tapes.

They were called Blackmail Tapes by randi but no one here has shown any attempt at Blackmail.

The recordings are of someone, an older man, seducing under aged boys. Is this randi as he has claimed?

There is rumor that randi has published a response to the accusations that people have made about him but somehow they have all been curiously removed from the internet. Why is that?

So the phone conversations ARE WHAT THEY ARE until proven to be something else ... But no one here has proven ANYTHING else .. And in fact, all of the Squirming seems to make randi look even worse.

See?

I have questions and asked for answers but in 25 pages no Pseudo-Skeptic has put together any kind of viable response.

Please provide just one verifiable explanation for why these AREN'T WHAT THEY ARE......

Here's your chance.


Since you asked, neither I nor anyone else here has to prove anything. I don't speak for Randi or the JREF, and unless I'm very much mistaken, no one else here does either. Perhaps Randi will join the forum and personally explain himself to you (although I doubt this will happen). In the meantime, it's no one else's responsibility to refute any claims that you'll hint at but not clearly state. If you wish to make a claim regarding the recordings, then the burden is on you to prove your point.

If I were convinced that Randi was as guilty as you say, it would make me respect him a lot less as a person- but it wouldn't change my mind about the paranormal. Similarly, I might believe that OJ Simpson is a murderer but it doesn't detract from his achievements as a football player.
General Zod
 
Posts: 49
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 04:14






Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby The Professor » 13 Aug 2009, 08:40

Your comparison of randi to OJ is a good one !!!!!
(Who said ANYTHING about the paranormal? It's not the subjest here)
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 11:26

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby General Zod » 13 Aug 2009, 13:51

The Professor wrote:Your comparison of randi to OJ is a good one !!!!!
(Who said ANYTHING about the paranormal? It's not the subjest here)


So what is your point? What conclusion have you drawn from the recordings?
General Zod
 
Posts: 49
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 04:14

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Azrael » 13 Aug 2009, 16:21

How can one make a conclusion without ALL the evidence Professor(a misnomer of a title if ever there was)? What is known is that there was a police investigation and suspects were charged in connection with the tapes,and none of them were Randi. So I'm inclined to believe Randi is innocent.
As Zod says onus of proof is on you,your making the claims it isnt blackmail so prove it! What research have you done? What proof have you uncovered?

Let me guess..none. As Ive said if you thinnk Randi is guilty of being a pederast then bluntly state this in an email to him or maybe a YouTube video.Then I'm sure court proceedings would begin for libel and evidence would be produced. If you wont do these things then this topic is pointless.

Teh only people who know are randi the people arretsed and charged and the police. Not sure any of those are on this forum.
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael
 
Posts: 232
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 02:32

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby The Professor » 14 Aug 2009, 01:02

Azrael wrote:How can one make a conclusion without ALL the evidence Professor(a misnomer of a title if ever there was)? What is known is that there was a police investigation and suspects were charged in connection with the tapes,and none of them were Randi. So I'm inclined to believe Randi is innocent.
As Zod says onus of proof is on you,your making the claims it isnt blackmail so prove it! What research have you done? What proof have you uncovered?

Let me guess..none. As Ive said if you thinnk Randi is guilty of being a pederast then bluntly state this in an email to him or maybe a YouTube video.Then I'm sure court proceedings would begin for libel and evidence would be produced. If you wont do these things then this topic is pointless.

Teh only people who know are randi the people arretsed and charged and the police. Not sure any of those are on this forum.

YOU HAVE NO PROOF!!!!! (You never do)
Where's the proof that ANYONE was arrested!!!!!

This is a COLD CASE ( The Pedo-files) !!!!!!!

Didn't randi suddenly move away !!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 11:26

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Azrael » 14 Aug 2009, 02:02

The Professor wrote:
Azrael wrote:How can one make a conclusion without ALL the evidence Professor(a misnomer of a title if ever there was)? What is known is that there was a police investigation and suspects were charged in connection with the tapes,and none of them were Randi. So I'm inclined to believe Randi is innocent.
As Zod says onus of proof is on you,your making the claims it isnt blackmail so prove it! What research have you done? What proof have you uncovered?

Let me guess..none. As Ive said if you thinnk Randi is guilty of being a pederast then bluntly state this in an email to him or maybe a YouTube video.Then I'm sure court proceedings would begin for libel and evidence would be produced. If you wont do these things then this topic is pointless.

Teh only people who know are randi the people arretsed and charged and the police. Not sure any of those are on this forum.

YOU HAVE NO PROOF!!!!! (You never do)
Where's the proof that ANYONE was arrested!!!!!

This is a COLD CASE ( The Pedo-files) !!!!!!!

Didn't randi suddenly move away !!!!


Do you understand onus of proof? Yes or no? You are making these silly stories back them up. Did he move away? No idea. Mayeb you can PROVE it.

Etoponge mayeb you can lock this thread until such a time as Prof here comes up with some proof for his delusions. He can PM the evidence to you then you can unlock the thread and we continue.

Okay loonball here is a quote that I find interesting:
From the
information which I have under affidavit the tape recording was
sanctioned by the courts of the US and in fact it was a police
department who recorded the contents of the tape I have in my possession
under a wire-tapping court order. If this information is inaccurate
then I apologize to all concerned but I don't believe that is the case.

Article continues...
Now this is from earl curley who later had legal action sanctioned against him.
There is a transcript of the phone call,and to me it seems Randi was setting the guy up to give out his description etc etc. As per standard police instructions.
http://the-geek.org/escepticos/199612/msg00465.html
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael
 
Posts: 232
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 02:32

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby General Zod » 14 Aug 2009, 03:42

After 27 pages of this thread, we've established very little. I think we can all agree on the following facts:

1. There is a recording of Randi having a sexually explicit conversation. No one denies that this is Randi's voice.
2. Randi has never been charged with, much less convicted of, any crime connected with the recording.

I challenge "The Professor" to add further facts regarding the recordings- or if there is a point, state it plainly.

I also challenge the moderators to treat half-baked claims and innuendos as the trolling that it is and act accordingly if it continues.
General Zod
 
Posts: 49
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 04:14

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby The Professor » 14 Aug 2009, 07:02

This is a cold case .. and many cold cases age being solved each and every day. They are going to remove the Statute of Limitations on these types of sexual offences.
So it is pertinent.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 11:26

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby General Zod » 14 Aug 2009, 07:50

The Professor wrote:This is a cold case .. and many cold cases age being solved each and every day. They are going to remove the Statute of Limitations on these types of sexual offences.
So it is pertinent.


These aren't facts. If you have any facts at your disposal, please share them. Otherwise you really have nothing other than worthless innuendo.

Some examples of facts would be:

-What type of sexual offense are you alleging happened? Can you cite a specific penal code?
-What is the current statute of limitations on this type of offense? Which entity (vaguely referred by you as "they") is in the process of lifting it? Can you cite a reference for any bill that has been introduced, at a state or federal level, regarding the removal of this statute of limitations?
General Zod
 
Posts: 49
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 04:14

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby The Professor » 14 Aug 2009, 08:14

So you admit that the caller was attempting to seduce under aged kids? Right !!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 11:26

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby General Zod » 14 Aug 2009, 10:21

The Professor wrote:So you admit that the caller was attempting to seduce under aged kids? Right !!!!


I will explain this slowly and patiently one more time.

It's not for me or anyone besides Randi to "admit" anything. I don't speak for him or represent him, any more than you do.

Feel free to continue this thread's derail with your baseless allegations.
General Zod
 
Posts: 49
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 04:14

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby EddieS » 14 Aug 2009, 11:30

David,
The time has come for you to stop. No more lies. No more terrible innuendo at the expense of others.
Do you not understand why everyone you know has made an exit away from you hastily?
You've now been banned from 3 forums, and have been threatened with banning again.
No one, and I mean NO ONE except Jimmy is listening.
Everyone gets that you hate and drink, and you've driven them away.
It is time for you to recognize your problems, and go get help.
And please stop focusing on pedophilia.
Stop this now.
EddieS
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 14 Aug 2009, 01:06

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Jim-Callahan » 15 Aug 2009, 06:55

EddieS wrote:David,
The time has come for you to stop. No more lies. No more terrible innuendo at the expense of others.
Do you not understand why everyone you know has made an exit away from you hastily?
You've now been banned from 3 forums, and have been threatened with banning again.
No one, and I mean NO ONE except Jimmy is listening.
Everyone gets that you hate and drink, and you've driven them away.
It is time for you to recognize your problems, and go get help.
And please stop focusing on pedophilia.
Stop this now.


Wow Mr.Edd you jump on a foum and you go right for Dave and I.
(Three posts so far and all to us).

But I do like that you have been reading my stuff and have been influenced by it.

You gotta admit my website and videos do just what i wanted them to do.
(You had no choice).
If you don't know what I am talking about there is a thread about it on the JREF site.


Thanks,

Jim
Jim-Callahan
 
Posts: 52
Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 04:16

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Azrael » 15 Aug 2009, 07:20

Jim-Callahan wrote:
Wow Mr.Edd you jump on a foum and you go right for Dave and I.
(Three posts so far and all to us).

But I do like that you have been reading my stuff and have been influenced by it.

You gotta admit my website and videos do just what i wanted them to do.
(You had no choice).
If you don't know what I am talking about there is a thread about it on the JREF site.


Thanks,

Jim


Is there a time limit before someone recognizes a troll? Your website and videos do nothing apart from have poeple point out the lies ,misconceptions and general bitterness/ridiculousness of you. At most there is possibly one person who agrees with their content. Not exactly shattering the world is it?

There is also a thread on JREF where you are called to prove your claims of influencing people(like you are doing now) it remains bereft of your input tellingly.
Also lies a thread where you ended up with egg on your face regards JREF MDC, after "calling out " Jeff Wagg.

Why you think youa re so important to anyone is a mystery. Anyone can be annoying on forums and YouTube, it's not a skill to be proud of. Try making something of yourself instead of trying to bring down others, without any success.
Just because I and others reply to you doesn't mean youare improtant or some amazing manipulator. It means you are a twat, and surely if you acted in public as you do online you would get a beating.
Maybe if you hadnt held on to Tim VIncent like a girl ,Criss Angel would have obliged.
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael
 
Posts: 232
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 02:32

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby ciscop » 15 Aug 2009, 07:24

what an egotistical idiot
¨i am an artist, if you react to me being a scumbag and a scam artist playing on the grieves of people, then you are being part of my play ¨
yes jim.. yes..of course

jim.. thats what i cant stand
do you really need to carry the act on internet forums? some of us are magicians like you,

i see you losing fans instead of winning them
you dont seem to get it
people react to a bad play too, and thats what you are doing..
being annoying is not the same as being entertaining
you are proud to be obnoxious? ... try to be entertaining for a change

drop the ghost jim, i know you try to be ¨controversial¨
but it doesnt seem to be working
mike super and angela funovits seem to get it.. :D they are doing really good
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

PreviousNext

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest