View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

JREF Blackmail Tapes

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby The Professor » 10 Aug 2009, 03:02

No problem .. I agree !!!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 11:26






Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby The Professor » 11 Aug 2009, 09:58

Eteponge wrote:ciscop: Stop with the insults and accusations against The Professor's daughter, if you cannot backup your statements with evidence. I've warned you about this once before, and if this happens again, it may result in a temporary (24 hours) ban. Bringing someone's family into a flame discussion with insults and accusations directed towards them like that, unproven, is bad form. And stop snapping back at him when he snaps at you, it just feeds the flames further.

The Professor: Enough with the relentless insults about Randi, it just stirs up the skeptics more, and is likewise bad form because he isn't here to defend himself. And stop snapping back at them when they snap at you, it just feeds the flames even more. If I warn the skeptics of a temp ban coming their way if they continue to make unproven insulting accusations about your daughter, I'll now warn you again also to stop feeding the flames with relentless insults towards both them and Randi, and of not backing up certain accusations you say about Randi or them, or a temp ban may come your way as well.

This is a warning of a temp ban to both sides fueling the flames. Calm down and be civil.

You are 100% correct.

Back to the subject at hand.

On the tapes randi says he'll come and pick up the boy and he can perform a blow job on randi as he drives around. This is illegal in every state in the Union !!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 11:26

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby General Zod » 11 Aug 2009, 22:41

The Professor wrote:You are 100% correct.

Back to the subject at hand.

On the tapes randi says he'll come and pick up the boy and he can perform a blow job on randi as he drives around. This is illegal in every state in the Union !!!!


What's with the continued fascination? You sound like you're jealous he didn't make a similar offer to you.
General Zod
 
Posts: 49
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 04:14

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby The Professor » 12 Aug 2009, 05:28

General Zod wrote:
The Professor wrote:You are 100% correct.

Back to the subject at hand.

On the tapes randi says he'll come and pick up the boy and he can perform a blow job on randi as he drives around. This is illegal in every state in the Union !!!!


What's with the continued fascination? You sound like you're jealous he didn't make a similar offer to you.


Why would I like Illegal Homosexual Contact with an Underaged Boy? Asking him to sneak out of his parents home? (Wonder if he got the parents permission)

Not my style!

Randi also likes to have the kids leave mesages in secret places that he can retrieve later ... Sure doesn't sound like he's trying to trace phone numbers as has been claimed!!!!

http://www.uploadpedia.com/3015K1KO9LHD ... i-zip.html
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 11:26

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Azrael » 12 Aug 2009, 06:15

Maybe you can inform us all of your damning evidence of any wrongdoing by Ranid? Did you contact the magician who claimed similiar of him that Steve Knight posted soem time ago? Did your scientist analyze the tape? Is it the same scientists who were helping with your non existent protocol? Does the same scientist have proof of EVP's?

Can you state precisely why you claim to have reported me to Portugal police and crimestoppers,under what evidence? Yes I kow that's a swear word to you.

Isn't knowingly making false reports in connection to a crime,an offence itself? Insinuating someone is culpable when you know it's a lie is slander I guess. Now if I was a fat cry baby American I'd I've gone to cops and filed a complaint by now. But fortunately Im English and we have more backbone. :P

Up until today you have been spamming your own thread,quoting and answering yourself! Kinda means no-one on here gives a blank. I gather you are now trying to smear Scepcop himself on his own forum!! Jeez you know how to get banned!
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael
 
Posts: 232
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 02:32

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Jim-Callahan » 12 Aug 2009, 06:21

Azrael wrote:Maybe you can inform us all of your damning evidence of any wrongdoing by Ranid? Did you contact the magician who claimed similiar of him that Steve Knight posted soem time ago? Did your scientist analyze the tape? Is it the same scientists who were helping with your non existent protocol? Does the same scientist have proof of EVP's?

Can you state precisely why you claim to have reported me to Portugal police and crimestoppers,under what evidence? Yes I kow that's a swear word to you.

Isn't knowingly making false reports in connection to a crime,an offence itself? Insinuating someone is culpable when you know it's a lie is slander I guess. Now if I was a fat cry baby American I'd I've gone to cops and filed a complaint by now. But fortunately Im English and we have more backbone. :P

Up until today you have been spamming your own thread,quoting and answering yourself! Kinda means no-one on here gives a blank. I gather you are now trying to smear Scepcop himself on his own forum!! Jeez you know how to get banned!


Sounds like someone is a tad riled up.

You know that is not good for you.

-Jim
Jim-Callahan
 
Posts: 52
Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 04:16

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Azrael » 12 Aug 2009, 07:32

Jim-Callahan wrote:
Azrael wrote:Maybe you can inform us all of your damning evidence of any wrongdoing by Ranid? Did you contact the magician who claimed similiar of him that Steve Knight posted soem time ago? Did your scientist analyze the tape? Is it the same scientists who were helping with your non existent protocol? Does the same scientist have proof of EVP's?

Can you state precisely why you claim to have reported me to Portugal police and crimestoppers,under what evidence? Yes I kow that's a swear word to you.

Isn't knowingly making false reports in connection to a crime,an offence itself? Insinuating someone is culpable when you know it's a lie is slander I guess. Now if I was a fat cry baby American I'd I've gone to cops and filed a complaint by now. But fortunately Im English and we have more backbone. :P

Up until today you have been spamming your own thread,quoting and answering yourself! Kinda means no-one on here gives a blank. I gather you are now trying to smear Scepcop himself on his own forum!! Jeez you know how to get banned!


Sounds like someone is a tad riled up.

You know that is not good for you.

-Jim


Are you and The Professor the same person? Or in love? Seems every post he makes you folow. I think you may find a few questions need answering from you on this forum. Run along. Your career went that way >
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael
 
Posts: 232
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 02:32

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby The Professor » 12 Aug 2009, 08:08

He does get shook ... Email s from authorities, video's removed, booted from the Cafe, and no life to speak of .. Must be depressing!

Now back to the dirty movies and blowjobs in randis car when the parents weren't looking.
Obvious why he moved to Florida!!!!

But this has gotten too easy ...NOT ONE SINGLE DEFENSE HAS WORKED ...

Fish in a barrell ......

SCEPCOP did a good interview about these guys!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 11:26

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Azrael » 12 Aug 2009, 18:12

The Professor wrote:He does get shook ... Email s from authorities, video's removed, booted from the Cafe, and no life to speak of .. Must be depressing!


All of which goes to prove Im succesful at getting under your skin! Which is my intention.

Now back to the dirty movies and blowjobs in randis car when the parents weren't looking.
Obvious why he moved to Florida!!!!

But this has gotten too easy ...NOT ONE SINGLE DEFENSE HAS WORKED ...

Fish in a barrell ......

SCEPCOP did a good interview about these guys!


No evidnce of any wrongdoing no analysis from a scientist, no contacting the magician listed by Steve Knight. WHich kinda looks like all you want to do is troll. No-one agrees with you, except highflyertoo and Jim and they are both nuts.
Carry on trolling you 'll be banned here soon anyway :D
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael
 
Posts: 232
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 02:32

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby The Professor » 12 Aug 2009, 20:56

I'm glad that hundreds of new folks are seeing and hearing the TRUTH and making up their own minds.

No credible defense yet??????? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 11:26

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby General Zod » 13 Aug 2009, 00:23

The Professor wrote:Now back to the dirty movies and blowjobs in randis car when the parents weren't looking.
Obvious why he moved to Florida!!!!

But this has gotten too easy ...NOT ONE SINGLE DEFENSE HAS WORKED ...

Fish in a barrell ......

SCEPCOP did a good interview about these guys!


You really are fascinated with these tapes! Nobody, not even your fellow Randi-bashers, wants to talk about Randi and oral sex. But you keep harping on the subject over and over again. Why? Does it make you feel funny down there to hear an old man talk dirty?
General Zod
 
Posts: 49
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 04:14

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Jim-Callahan » 13 Aug 2009, 03:21

General Zod wrote:
The Professor wrote:Now back to the dirty movies and blowjobs in randis car when the parents weren't looking.
Obvious why he moved to Florida!!!!

But this has gotten too easy ...NOT ONE SINGLE DEFENSE HAS WORKED ...

Fish in a barrell ......

SCEPCOP did a good interview about these guys!


You really are fascinated with these tapes! Nobody, not even your fellow Randi-bashers, wants to talk about Randi and oral sex. But you keep harping on the subject over and over again. Why? Does it make you feel funny down there to hear an old man talk dirty?



Yep Dave has been doing a good job at exposing the truth about what Randi said by using his own words about these tapes.

You guys are upset and are trying to attack Dave because of what he is using to do it.
But it was not Dave who made the tapes.
It was not Dave who commented on the first.
That was our boy Randi.

Now if you guys have a problem it should be with him not Dave for proving his position with facts.

Best Wishes,

Jim
Jim-Callahan
 
Posts: 52
Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 04:16

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby General Zod » 13 Aug 2009, 03:31

Jim-Callahan wrote:Yep Dave has been doing a good job at exposing the truth about what Randi said by using his own words about these tapes.

You guys are upset and are trying to attack Dave because of what he is using to do it.
But it was not Dave who made the tapes.
It was not Dave who commented on the first.
That was our boy Randi.

Now if you guys have a problem it should be with him not Dave for proving his position with facts.

Best Wishes,

Jim


I don't care to listen to the tapes. I'm willing to assume for now that Dave is accurately quoting Randi (perhaps I shouldn't, but if I won't be bothered to listen to the tapes in full myself I'll have to grant him this tiny bit of leeway).

Now Dave- what exactly is your position here? You keep quoting Randi on the tapes in a sensationalist way. As long as you're accurately quoting his words, I don't have a problem with that. But what "position" are you trying to back up with your facts?
General Zod
 
Posts: 49
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 04:14

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Jim-Callahan » 13 Aug 2009, 04:22

General Zod wrote:
Jim-Callahan wrote:Yep Dave has been doing a good job at exposing the truth about what Randi said by using his own words about these tapes.

You guys are upset and are trying to attack Dave because of what he is using to do it.
But it was not Dave who made the tapes.
It was not Dave who commented on the first.
That was our boy Randi.

Now if you guys have a problem it should be with him not Dave for proving his position with facts.

Best Wishes,

Jim


I don't care to listen to the tapes. I'm willing to assume for now that Dave is accurately quoting Randi (perhaps I shouldn't, but if I won't be bothered to listen to the tapes in full myself I'll have to grant him this tiny bit of leeway).

Now Dave- what exactly is your position here? You keep quoting Randi on the tapes in a sensationalist way. As long as you're accurately quoting his words, I don't have a problem with that. But what "position" are you trying to back up with your facts?



I also think Dave needs to make that clear.

Thought he had allready but I guess he did not.
We have talked on the phone about it and I assumed it was disscussed here.

Sorry for the mix-up

-Jim
Jim-Callahan
 
Posts: 52
Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 04:16

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby The Professor » 13 Aug 2009, 07:22

Isn't my position obvious?

I have some factual evidence in the form of these tapes.

They were called Blackmail Tapes by randi but no one here has shown any attempt at Blackmail.

The recordings are of someone, an older man, seducing under aged boys. Is this randi as he has claimed?

There is rumor that randi has published a response to the accusations that people have made about him but somehow they have all been curiously removed from the internet. Why is that?

So the phone conversations ARE WHAT THEY ARE until proven to be something else ... But no one here has proven ANYTHING else .. And in fact, all of the Squirming seems to make randi look even worse.

See?

I have questions and asked for answers but in 25 pages no Pseudo-Skeptic has put together any kind of viable response.

Please provide just one verifiable explanation for why these AREN'T WHAT THEY ARE......

Here's your chance.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 11:26

PreviousNext

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron