[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
JREF Blackmail Tapes : JREF / Randi Challenge - Page 9 • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.
Topic locked

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

29 Jul 2009, 08:20

29 Jul 2009, 08:25

I've sent a message via contact form on radio station website listing your contact details Professor.Let's see you squirm out of this one. :x

29 Jul 2009, 08:42

29 Jul 2009, 09:31

29 Jul 2009, 09:45

29 Jul 2009, 10:05

29 Jul 2009, 10:19

Professor, is the memory still haunting you and little Jim? Have you made the connection yet? Still don't know who those boys on the tapes are? Think back. Everybody has seen for a long time what the truth is about you and Jim and James Randi. You can't block those memories forever Davie. Let it out, man.

Frank Lee

29 Jul 2009, 11:17

No. I'm d-e-s-e-r-t-g-a-l.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good enough then!

Did you listen to the evidence?
I'd love your opinion on the so called Blackmail tapes.
Thanks
Dave

29 Jul 2009, 11:39

29 Jul 2009, 12:18

29 Jul 2009, 12:21

Date: 19 Jun 1999 08:56:05 -0000
To: Riley.G
Subject: Our challenge..
I want to put an end to this "challenge" of ours. On the advice of legal counsel I will pay you three-thousand dollars to drop your claim on the million bucks..

The proverbial ball is now in your court.

Headers for the message are as follows
Return-Path: <JamesRandi@compuserve.com>
Received: from tacitus.mspring.net ([207.69.193.96]) by mx6.mindspring.com (Mindspring Mail Service) with ESMTP id rmmmvu.7fg.37kbi14 for <psicop@pipeline.com>; Sat, 19 Jun 1999 04:59:42 -0400 (EDT)
Received: (from root@localhost) by tacitus.mspring.net (8.8.8/8.8.8) id EAA26648 for psicop@pipeline.com; Sat, 19 Jun 1999 04:59:42 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from hangar18.netpurchases.com (qmailr@[209.75.67.4]) by tacitus.mspring.net (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id EAA10607 for <Riley.G>; Sat, 19 Jun 1999 04:59:41 -0400 (EDT)
Received: (qmail 15840 invoked by uid 70); 19 Jun 1999 08:56:05 -0000
Date: 19 Jun 1999 08:56:05 -0000
Message-Id: <19990619085605.15839.qmail@hangar18.netpurchases.com>
To: Riley.G
Subject: Our challenge..
----

Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 13:44:28 -0400
Subject: New Challenge to Randi...2
Sender: James Randi <JamesRandi@compuserve.com>
To: Riley G <Riley.G>
Message-Id: 199904061344_MC2-70BD-E4B7@compuserve.com

How about the million-dollar prize for proof that this ever happened....?

Riley, you continue to amaze me, making stupid, wrong, juvenile statements just to see your name on a screen.

Your latest blather follows:

"I just love it when he has radio interviews lined up, and that he agreed to, but hangs up on the hosts after about 30 seconds into the broadcasts."

Prove it. Collect the prize.

I hear nothing but crickets.... As usual.

----------------
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 00:15:28 -0400
To: randi@randi.org, JamesRandi@compuserve.com
Subject: Riley G accepts Randi Million Dollar Challenge
Message-Id: <4.1.19990408000956.009b0a50@pop.pipeline.com>

James Randi,

Since you have made me an offer that I can not refuse, I will attempt to go after your million dollar prize money for your comments with the required proof that you mentioned in the above email. What's that I hear, crickets. I hear the third times a charm.

You have written the above, now notarize and mail it to me at

Riley G
C/O Blood Brothers MC
Address Deleted
Brooklyn, NY zip code deleted

-----------------------------------

I await the mailing from you with the notarized copy of the email and challenge that you have stated to me. For you to back down now shows the world just what you really are! And that's a loud mouthed clap trap to has pulled the wool over your followers for many years.

I am awaiting!
Riley G
Last edited by rileyg on 29 Jul 2009, 12:26, edited 1 time in total.

29 Jul 2009, 12:25

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
so you are saying randi is going to give you 3 thousand dollars FOR NOTHING?

well at least ¨you made some money¨
not like the professor that only likes to lose time arguing
while he remains as an unfit parent
thats a shame...

29 Jul 2009, 12:29

29 Jul 2009, 13:27

hahahahaha
well
you think you deserve 1 million because randi hung up?
that is not paranormal!!

by the way
i think it was amusing to see this video
and i think it was great for him to not appear on the show since he heard the quack and woo announces

29 Jul 2009, 13:54

Topic locked