[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
JREF Blackmail Tapes : JREF / Randi Challenge - Page 7 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

JREF Blackmail Tapes

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby skeprogue » 28 Jul 2009, 10:30

skeprogue

Postby The Professor » 28 Jul 2009, 14:57

Thousands of criminals each year escape justice on technicalities etc.
The new law about these types of crimes may put this one back on the table.
Cold cases are hard to prove but the evidence, or lack of evidence, is coming to light in this particular case.

The recordings are disgusting at the very least. In all of these posts I've seen nothing to prove that they aren't what the are ... A grown adult male talking a kid into meeting him for oral sex. (Even though the kids says he wants to quit) Please point me to what part of this tape says any differently.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby Steve Knight » 28 Jul 2009, 19:49

Steve Knight

Postby desertgal » 28 Jul 2009, 20:15

desertgal

Postby The Professor » 28 Jul 2009, 23:27

I'm so happy that you've posted here !!!!
You've listened to the recordings then?
Bottom line is that the caller was trying to convince an under aged boy to meet him for oral sex. Many have stated that randi has finally agreed it was him.
I think that they have many TV shows that seem to show this conduct is illegal. Too bad they weren't in time to save these boys.
Thousands of people get away with crime on a daily basis. Should they be rewarded since they "Got Lucky" and Barney Fife dropped the ball or they found a technicality that let them escape? I don't think so.

I also am happy that you've posted about a pedophile killing an innocent youngster here in Florida just a few hours from the JREF.
These murders are escalating. There are hundreds of them all unsolved. Pedophiles are kidnapping and murdering kids at an alarming rate.
Madeline McCaan was kidnapped and a JREF Forum member Azreal, uses the kidnappers likeness as his image on the Forum ... Sounds SICK to me.
Are you part of their forum too? Still?
Last edited by The Professor on 28 Jul 2009, 23:48, edited 1 time in total.
The Professor

Postby Eteponge » 28 Jul 2009, 23:33

"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
Eteponge

Postby The Professor » 28 Jul 2009, 23:54

OK ... Let's get straight to the ISSUES ...17 is UNDER AGE !!!!
Not sure where you got that it wasn't?
Were these boys PAID?
That's prostitution isn't it? So how were they rewarded?
Some kids actually lie about their age and claim to be older ... Ever consider that. No?

Also ..EVERYONE knows I'm a MENTALIST (I've never kept it a secret).... It's the main reason they booted me. It's NEVER been a secret. Do you tell everyone here on the forum what your day gig is? Most don't ... I do since I'm honest!

As far as me attacking randi ... please compare the multitude of names the skeptics have called me already on this thread to the names I've called randi ... Who is attacking????

It's obvious!

I want to get to the Truth!
The Professor

Postby Eteponge » 29 Jul 2009, 00:13

"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
Eteponge

Postby skeprogue » 29 Jul 2009, 00:20

skeprogue

Postby The Professor » 29 Jul 2009, 00:29

Are you claiming that seduction of under aged boys is Legal there ... Please show me?
And if he crosses state lines it could also be a Federal crime as well.
The Professor

Postby skeprogue » 29 Jul 2009, 00:34

skeprogue

Postby The Professor » 29 Jul 2009, 00:56

Seventeen is UNDER AGE ... You must provide PROOF that it isn't!
Even then you must prove randi was not on the phone from another state.
Don't you see those TV shows where the guy shows up after they contact under aged kids?
Same deal!

He wanted oral sex from the kid. The kid even said he didn't want to and then randi convinced him.
It's all there on tape one ...
I will be delving into tape two next! There's lots more!!!!
The Professor

Postby skeprogue » 29 Jul 2009, 01:27

skeprogue

Postby The Professor » 29 Jul 2009, 01:46

"Verbatim" ... Please show where I used that word ..... OR ARE YOU LYING !!!!!!!! As always.
You are a liar!
If not .. Prove it!
The Professor

Postby desertgal » 29 Jul 2009, 03:26

Last edited by desertgal on 29 Jul 2009, 03:45, edited 1 time in total.
desertgal

PreviousNext

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge