[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
JREF Blackmail Tapes : JREF / Randi Challenge - Page 14 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

JREF Blackmail Tapes

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby The Professor » 04 Aug 2009, 07:06

THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby Azrael » 04 Aug 2009, 07:24

Poor Dave your unrequited love for Randi showing through. :D So you are slating Banachek now also it seems. Anyonewho is more famous than you eh? Which means everyone lol.

Okay I will tell everyone my dirty little secret. I am Harry Houdini, I never died in 1926 Ive been living a secret life postin on internet forums.

I would have got away with it too had it not been for you pesky theme park mascots!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby ciscop » 04 Aug 2009, 07:47

No, washington university CHOSED to missuse that money checking performances from mentalists
if only they followed randi´s instructions of how not to be cheated
they would catch edwards and banachek earlier

project alpha is a great achievement
shows you how scientists dont know what to look for
when they have to stand to the test to cheaters
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby The Professor » 04 Aug 2009, 08:30

Let's just make it clear ... It's a FACT that the so called Project Alpha was a HOAX !!!!!!

It helped to WASTE $500,000.00 !!!!!! (Money from Washington University)

Like the attacks on Uri Geller it was a reaction to rejection! Poor randi.

Why aren't you skeptics building a defense against these revealing recordings rather than attacking me?

Seems obvious! You have no defense !!!!!

If so ...LET'S HEAR IT!

(Or will you just do more name calling and derailing :) )
The Professor

Postby highflyertoo » 04 Aug 2009, 09:23

If Randi's MDC is such a success , then why are the majority of people not buying Randi's Ideollogy.

Has Randi's big mouthing of the Million stopped the World from having paranormal experiences? .... I think not.

Randi thought he could change the world..... Randi was and still is wrong.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby Jim-Callahan » 04 Aug 2009, 09:45

Jim-Callahan

Postby Jim-Callahan » 04 Aug 2009, 09:50

Jim-Callahan

Postby ciscop » 04 Aug 2009, 10:11

For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Jim-Callahan » 04 Aug 2009, 10:16

Jim-Callahan

Postby ciscop » 04 Aug 2009, 10:41

nope
what you do is entertainment
i get that

what you do is run a paranormal circus with your ghost raymond hill
dont you?

really jim, that ghost thing is a 100 years too late
but well...
ciscop

Postby The Professor » 04 Aug 2009, 11:37

You said ...

so i guess there would be a time for saying you are sorry?
or because you said you are an artist you dont have to say you are sorry?
say hi to raymond from me[/quote]

I never ran the type of con Steve Shaw aka Banacheck and Randi ran.

The stole money and never paid it back or said they were sorry for the con they ran.

I have never done such a scum thing.

If you have proof other wise please provide it.

Jim[/quote]

The LONG CON as it is called (By Jim) started long ago. They are taking cash faster than the psychic culprits they claim to expose :)

The Tapes are REAL ... REAL EVIDENCE that you skeptics try to hide.
The Professor

Postby Ozz » 04 Aug 2009, 15:20

It's a shame to see an intelligent chap like Jim sink down to Koenig's level.
Ozz

Postby The Professor » 04 Aug 2009, 20:50

The Professor

Postby Azrael » 04 Aug 2009, 21:13

Dave all this silly childish posting you do about Randi. Its a shame you are so bitter and untalented. I dont see you doing anything but whining on about something you have no proof for! You dare not state "Randi is a pedophile" as much as you think he is so whats the point. If you have any evidence kindly front it up. Crying "Listen to the tapes" over and over to a forum with 8 members isn't convincing anyone. Ive heard them thanks,now let's see some proof any misdameanor occured.

When Curley attempted to state Randi had acted innapropiately he was issued with a lawsuit, sadly he died before getting to court. The actions of a man with a secret? WHo wnats to hush it all up? The thread on JREF is still open, where you were asked to provide evidence and couldn't. Some things never change.

Jim Callahan more famous than Banchek!? Dont be silly. Jim you "famous" for getting busted by Criss Angel that's it. MaybE you mean more famous on the internet forum Magic Cafe? In which case I'd agree as Banachek rarely posts.

Lets compare References.
Banachek
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banachek

Jim Callahan
http://deletionpedia.dbatley.com/w/inde ... _(magician)_(deleted_10_Aug_2008_at_05:09)

almost every other ref is regards Phenomenon and mentions you getting busted by Angel. Thats some fame!! :mrgreen:
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby ciscop » 04 Aug 2009, 22:18

i do think jim is a intelligent guy (unlike you dave)
but he is in no way close to banachek
banachek is on a league on his own, he will go down as one of the best mentalists in history
banachek has more appearences in the world stage and more lectures than jimbo
lets not forget how much following those he have amongst magicians and mentalists
his book PS 1 is a treasure, this september comes PS3 and we all want to get it right?

what does jim do other than saying he recruits people after they die
and post good looking videos on his page? (i do believe his videos are great)
nothing.. jimbo is only known in the cafe
no contest

and please.. if you believe in this tape and hate so much randi
GO FOR HIM, start talking on the internet radio you go about this tape
go and destroy randi
(see how it isnt a cult?? let me see a scientologist saying this about ron hubbard)
If you believe you have evidence or proof.. GO FOR RANDI..
but no.. you just want to have your loony wacky rants
too bad you are dragging jimbo to your intellectual level
ciscop

PreviousNext

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge