[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
JREF Blackmail Tapes : JREF / Randi Challenge - Page 26 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

JREF Blackmail Tapes

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby ciscop » 09 Apr 2010, 00:39

hahahahahaha
to start with you never met dai vernon
you are just a name dropper
is getting kind of boring
are you a pathological liar craig?
what are your award winning illusions craig? what did you invented?
im curious..i worked in a magic store in canada and never heard your name.. chances are your inventions are another lie or they are just lame creations.

and like i said earlier
i feel pity to guys like you
i laugh at guys like you
who need the people to remain stupid
i believe you were scared of the masked magician
because you need people to believe that what you do is REAL

and nope.. i dont do table hopping, althought i did when i started when i was a teenager, i hate table hopping, like i said i do a parlor show now.. just one show and people get to laugh at my jokes which is awesome, is an amazing feeling that youll never get since you arent funny. :lol:
but i consider myself a pro since i get to paidmy bills when i lived in france, canada and peru only by doing magic
(not easy to put a psychologyst office in those countries if you didnt go to school there)
:lol:
and yeah, i might not be a full time pro, but i live in mexico
full time profesional magicians here are starving, i rather live in a nice house and get to have vacations and use my career (which i know you dont have) than to starve!!
all your knowledge can be acquire thru magic dvds and new age shops and some pdfs that you can get online,
i dont know why you are so proud of what you know, is worthless.

so yeah.. i am a cynic.. and yes, you still are still a bullshit artist
at least i get to paid my bills in an honest way and i get to help people in an honest way
not lying to them with symbols, and occult language and stupidness
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Azrael » 09 Apr 2010, 01:48

Craig Browning tehre ar eno genuine psychics, I have investigated many,in spirtualist churches and in theatre shows. Time and again you avoid the pertinet questions. Name one genuine psychic,even if its just your opinion.

Then show me which individual/s succesfully passed preliminary challenge for MDC. I can find no where with any proof.But of course Randi will have paid the FBi to erase th einfo from the internet!! Doesnt seem to have strecthed to this thread yet. :lol:
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby NucleicAcid » 09 Apr 2010, 08:29

I never knew you were a psychologist, Ciscop. Where did you graduate from? What did you do your thesis on?
Hey, you there. Yes, you.

If what I say sounds like the teacher from Charlie Brown (Wah wahh woohh wuh waah), then you should try college. It's fun, and only costs you your soul and several tens of thousands of dollars. :)

“I agree that by the standards of any other area of science that remote viewing is proven“ - Richard Wiseman

Let's make directional hypotheses, test them repeatedly, replicate experiments, and publish results! Yay, science!
NucleicAcid

Postby ciscop » 09 Apr 2010, 08:41

For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Craig Browning » 09 Apr 2010, 23:13

Craig Browning

Postby Azrael » 10 Apr 2010, 01:56

Oh to hell with Craig Brownings long drawn ou tposts and no answers(a la Professor) Im starting a thread for him.
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby Azrael » 10 Apr 2010, 01:56

Oh to hell with Craig Brownings long drawn ou tposts and no answers(a la Professor) Im starting a thread for him.
Azrael

Postby Craig Browning » 10 Apr 2010, 22:31

Of course you'd say such a thing... doubt you can answer those questions either.

BTW... "investigating" something means that you walk into the situation without a preconceived assumption in mind, willing to following the bread crumbs wherever they lead. Admittedly, in the psychic world most trails lead us to two specific types; the sincere individual who is unwittingly leaning on a form of what some might call "cold reading" and then the minority; those that are deliberate, underhanded con artist. But this latter element is in fact THE MINORITY and not the constant. There is likewise a second leg to the bread crumb trail... this too is a minority and from what I've encountered over the past 30ish years studying and working side by side with these people is that between 3-5% exhibit abilities that go well outside "the norm"... Do note that I'm not saying hands-down that they are "Psychics" only that they do fit the niche and should be looked at as being an exception to the previous "rules" and given a broader sense of consideration.

The problem is, cynics refuse to walk in on any kind of investigation associated with the paranormal without having their minds made up. They are constantly looking for proof of fraud and will use ANYTHING as that "proof", most typically falling back on the same stock "explanations" they've been using for generations (word for word)... I'm still waiting for proof that they are intelligently investigating each case within realistic parameters and free of presupposed "facts" in play. Until they start delivering such results what they have to say can only be chalked up as being biased opinion and assumption vs. the sort of conclusion a real like SKEPTIC would more likely conclude.

CSICOP nor Azriel seem willing to accept the explanations I've given when it comes to my perspectives on what "Psychic" means... neither of them seem capable or willing to discuss the fact that I have and do assist in exposing Psychic Predators rather than ranting and puffing myself up on line by chanting the same Cynical Rhetoric we've heard for decades... neither of them seem capable of doing much more than sling mud in my direction, complain about my lengthy posts (that they refuse to actually READ it would seem) and based on purest assumption (imagine that) condemn me... doing so without considering one single FACT I've expressed.

I really feel sorry for such self-important hemorrhoids :roll:
Craig Browning

Postby ciscop » 17 Apr 2010, 05:57

how´s it ok to call someone an hemorroid??

just asking
i feel pity for old magicians turned into scam artists
ciscop

Postby Azrael » 17 Apr 2010, 08:25

Well Magic Talk is dead now,no offer of $20,000 to "guarantee" its survival by Callahan. Seems when the chips are down Jim is all hot air. He sat back and watched a forum he was so vocal about(even had his own sub forum)go down the drain. Well done Jim seems you are the hypocrite you always called others. :roll:

On a brighter note its the end to his and Slim's spin and nonsense about paranormal.
Azrael

Postby ciscop » 17 Apr 2010, 11:03

what you mean?
dave koenig wont stop
even thought he has humilliated himself many times now
he will never stop

he is like Sean Astin in Rudy
the only difference is that nobody is supporting him...
besides the voices in his head
ciscop

Postby The Professor » 21 Apr 2010, 03:40

THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby EnfieldWasLegit » 24 May 2010, 23:05

What happened to the recordings? They seem to have been removed.
EnfieldWasLegit

Postby ciscop » 25 May 2010, 00:24

ciscop

Postby EnfieldWasLegit » 25 May 2010, 00:41

Thanks. :lol: There's 39 pages here, forgive me if I didn't see the post where the removal of the recordings has already been discussed- I'm working up to it. And that dog with the human face creeped me out (reference to your avatar)!
EnfieldWasLegit

PreviousNext

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge